Howard Stern: Leno Makes Me Wanna Puke

3/2/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Howard Stern unleashed the fury all over Jay Leno this morning, brutally tearing into the "Tonight Show" host on a segment for the "CBS Early Show."

Howard Stern: Click to watch

One day after Leno returned to late night, CBS asked Stern for his thoughts, which went like this: "The mere mention of Jay Leno's name makes me wanna vomit. I don't like this guy."

Stern, who has a long gestating hatred of the talk show host, also referred to Leno as a "lap dog" and a "thief" ... once again accusing Jay of stealing material from himself, Letterman and even people in England.

Long story short -- don't expect Stern on "The Tonight Show" anytime soon.

Maniacal Zebra

Does he like ANYONE? I sure don't like him. Anyone he hates, I like!

Laine Zane

Howard is right on. Jay is a jerk. Won't watch Jay Leno as angry about what happened to Conan. Howard tells it like it is.

J C

I'm so glad Old Howard Stern is off commercial radio.
It's just such a relief to know there's no chance I'll accidentally hear His angry self loathing and ghetto language as I tune my radio.

Rifle-Man

I like ham sandwiches.

Also, Leno is totally balls.

I BE DARNELL

IS THERE A CHANCE ...THAT WE ARE TALKING .....A MURDER ...SUICIDE, PLOT LINE DEVELOPMENT ....HERE ....COULD ......BE A VERY REAL BENIFIT.....FOR MANKIND.....IF DONE LIVE!

JJ

This is the same guy who wouldn't get out of his Limo at NBC unless he had security people all over the place.

I admit he has the so called talent to "shock" people but to trash Leno like he did was unprofessional & beneath even him.

For the record; I don't care for Leno or that slippery weasel Lettermen either.

horndog

Howard who?

abby

Howard Stern's name makes me wanna vomit. I don't like this guy.

John

bababooey bababooey bababooey!

Whamo

By the way WHEN did Howard cheat on his wife? He did no such thing.

d-rel

What do you think CBS was looking for when they asked Stern about NBC and the Leno issue? Stern was fired by NBC years ago, he loves the fact that NBC is falling on it's own sword. CBS knows Letterman is withering on the vine, he has proven the fact...he is a jackass!!

Stephen

However you feel about Howard, he's kind of right on Leno.

Whamo

Howard may be a lot of things, but unintelligent isn’t one of them. I’d put Howard up against anyone in most debates. I’ve heard him debate many news people in the mainstream media and he always come across as well read, eloquent and passionate about his positions. If you’ve ever heard him drop his shtick and be serious about something you’d have to agree on that.

Jerry Martin

Where the hell did I put my pants?

guzele

Howard Stern is a moron. It does not take intelligence to shock people. For the record, I'm not a Leno fan, either.