Sources:

Jackson Kids

Tried Stunning Blanket

3/2/2010 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Multiple sources are telling TMZ the stun gun that Jermaine Jackson's 13-year-old son purchased was actually used by the children in the house ... and Michael Jackson's son, Blanket was an intended target.

Sources: Jackson Kids Tried Stunning Blanket
As we first reported, Jermaine's 13-year-old son Jaafar ordered the stun gun online. Randy Jackson told TMZ the gun was confiscated by security when it was delivered three weeks ago and locked up by Katherine Jackson. But we've learned and confirmed ... children at the Jackson home were playing with the gun last week.

Our sources say the kids were using the gun on the second floor of the house. Security guards on the property were perplexed because they couldn't figure out where the noise was coming from ... nor could they identify the sound.

Late last week, we're told one of the security guards went upstairs and "stopped Jermaine's kids from stunning Blanket." The guard confiscated the gun.

As we first reported, the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services went to the Jackson family home in Encino last night, at around 10:30. The two social workers interviewed Katherine and several of the kids and confiscated Jaafar's stun gun.

Michael Jackson and kidsBut our sources say the kids have a second stun gun that DCFS did not recover and it is somewhere on the property.

DCFS is going back to the house today for further investigation. Our sources say DCFS considers this "a very serious situation."

mirandacnc

there is no way they know this to be true!!! but if it is..that kid needs an asswoopin!!

OhWell

After Having Wacko For A Dad
That Kid Could Take A Stuning No Proplem

Tinkerbell

For gods sakes MJ if you are really still alive get those kids out of that house asap!!!!

Butterfly

All those people bad minding Katherine, the fact of the matter is she is not responsible for Jermaines kids, they have a mother and a father who seem to think its alrite to have their children there....WHERE ARE THEY !! THEY SHOULD BE LOOKIN AFTER THEIR CHILDREN!! also there is more than one adult in that house and they should all be held resposible for the lack of control.

Where did Jermaines son a 13 year old child get the money/ credit card to order these guns online????? has anyone asked these questions

All other Jacksons apart from Michaels 3 and Katherine need to leave that house - Michael paid for that house and still is the rest of the family need to find their own way and stop using Michaels death as a way to make money and stop tryin to live off him !!

evi

Poor sweet Blanket we can't afford anything to happen to him. He seems the only one with biological links to MJ. Jermaine Jackson go get your ill trained kids step up and be a father.

Jamaican Sam

28. Well I guess now he will be an Electric Blanket..-- by Stacy
=========================================================

I'm laughin' here. Oh my god that's the funniest thing I've read in a good long time. ROTFLMAO!!!

Ahem...

Poindexter

Those kids need to be adopted by Amy Winehouse!

Tinkerbell

Jermaine is too busy finding himself to know what his kids are doing.

Duh

7. We Don't Care About Wacko Jacko
Or The Wacko Brats.

Posted at 3:11PM on Mar 2nd 2010 by OhWell

OHWELL!!!! You were doing so good leaving the kids alone, I was proud of you for showing restraint. Now I am going to have to kick your a$$ if you don't straighten up young man! AND I will take away your GOLDFISH!

OhWell

He hehe Get That Little Blanket Brat.

Daphne Lorincz

Judging from the photo TMZ posted of the Havenhurst home. Wow, its nice! Is Havenhurst part of Hollywood, I mean, Beverley Hills. Not too familiar with that area of L. A. Big property allright!

penneyx3

Oh for God's sake you people are ridiculous!!! kids are kids are kids...my older siblings had me in a milk crate off the garage into a pile of leaves..for DCF to get involved is just plain STUPID. How about calling on families where kids are starved, beaten and sold for drug money? Oh wait that would be dangerous, require work and they wouldn't get to tour the Jackson mansion..take the stun gun, punish the kid doing it with a month of no privileges and the kids involved with 2 weeks of the same.

Muse

Is it possible in the US for a 13-year old kid to legally buy a gun, even if it is a stun-gun? In my country the laws about this are so much stricter, but incidents still happen. Maybe the gun should be used on its buyer, don´t hurt him, but let him experience the feeling of being shot. Yes, I know this is pretty harsh!

emily

I'm sure Michael would never let any of this s*it ever happen. This is wrong, just wrong.

And thats the truth

What the heck is Grace doing while all of this is going on? Sounds to me like Jermaines kid is alot like his dad and jealous of Michaels kids. Maybe there is a reason Michael did not visit Hayvenhurst too much. Michael would be spinning in his grave if he knew what was going on right now.

I was looking at some of Michaels videos on youtube and one comment was from user name jacksonfamily123. It turned out to be on of Jermaine's sons. I think it was Jaafar. He was about the same age. He was saying how he missed his uncle Michael. I looked into his youtube profile and he stated that he used to go to public school and now he is home schooled. I wonder who (Michael) is paying for that!

I really wish Katherine would make Jermaine take care of his own kids with his new wife and let Paris, Prince, and Blanket live with their grandma in peace.