Ric Flair 911 Call -- 'They're Both Drunk'

3/2/2010 3:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made the night wrestler Ric Flair's wife allegedly assaulted him on February 21 -- a call that was made by the daughter of Flair's wife.

Ric Flair 911 Call

In the call, Jacqueline Beems' daughter says her mother and Ric "were both drunk" and punching each other at their home in Charlotte, North Carolina. Beems' daughter says Ric was bleeding from his forehead and needed medical assistance -- but that the injury was not serious.

During the call, Beems' daughter requests police assistance to help calm the couple down.

Beems was eventually arrested and charged with assault.

RonBurgundy

Wooooooooo!

DaJuice

Ric bleeds from his forehead in EVERY match!!!

Woooooooooo!

Urall Khuntz

Hit the bastard again!!!! Who cares?

Mark

Ric bladed in a match with his wife to put her over! Your still the best Natche!

CrisDizzle

To be the MAN... you have to beat the MAN! Woooooooooooo! =]

Big Dork

He bladed! That's awesome!!!

I wonder if he did the Flair Flop when the cops arrived?

Krissy

lol he has bleed from the forehead so many times you could probably just barely poke it and it starts pouring the blood.

funnywayhow

Wayhowfunny

balls

balls

Kimposter

SHOCKING!!!!! Typical WWE marraige, match made in heaven. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! vIDEO WOULD BE BETTER.

Wil

Who the f$ck is Rick Flair? Must be a slow news day TMZ.

BTW TMZ - When you report on non-celebs. Can you at least put what they are kinda famous for. I've never heard of this dude in my life and I'm 33.

Wil

OHHHHHH he is a WWE star and I'm not white trash. That's why I don't know who the hell he is. I prefer real sports.

Jamal

There's Irony in someone claiming they're not white trash while posting to TMZ...

King of Kings

#13, you must live under a rock, even non-wrestling fans know who Ric Flair is. You are probably too busy watching The Biggest Loser of something.

I am a wrestling fan, well educated, live in a nice home, nice auto, good job, well dressed, etc, and not white trash, so also watch you mouth and think before you write. Not all fans of wrestling are trash.

Hey, Ric Flair's one suit probably cost more than what you make in a year, punk, and he has probably spent more money partying than what you will make in 10 years. So why don't you get back to work flipping burgers you ham and egger, and quit posting nonsense.

Eldrick Woods

He-frickin'-larious! And his WIFE is the one who got arrested! wouldn't you have absolutely loved to have seen this! Vince McMahon needs to jump all over this ASAP. I see a cage match coming between Ric and the Mrs.! I can't stop laughing!!!!1

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments