Debbie Rowe -- 'Worried' About Blanket

3/4/2010 8:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Debbie Rowe -- the mother of Michael Jackson's two oldest children Paris and Prince -- claims she's "worried" about her kids' brother, Blanket.

Debbie Rowe: Click to view!
During a shopping trip in Calabasas earlier today, Rowe said she knows nothing about the investigation into the stun gun incident at the Jackson compound in Encino -- where Michael's kids and Jermaine's kids are all currently living with Katherine Jackson.

But Rowe did admit that she was aware of the reports that Jaafar Jackson was playing with a stun gun while Blanket was nearby. When asked if she was worried about Blanket, Rowe said, "Of course I'm worried ... why would I not be worried about a child? He is their brother."

Rowe claimed she's never been to the Jackson compound -- but told us she has been visiting Michael's tomb recently and tries to visit as often as she can.

Who Cares reads a wonder

PETER PAN was lost be now he/she is ALIVE IN CRAZY HOTEL JACKSON with a GRANNY as a side kick.Bring your bible bring your kids THE NEW JACKSON PLAY HOUSE IS OPEN FOR FUN AND GAMES.

!

He was a lipstick wearing freak.

anne2

I have no doubt that if Rowe was to hire a NYC law firm, she could have custody of those kids quickly. The 'girls', Janet and LaToya, to this day, are still tooo terrified to go against their 'parents' so-called, so they are useless.

The 'parents' and leech brothers will try all means possible, and at all costs, to keep control over their 'slot-machine', which was/is the only thing that Michael EVER was to them....

NYC law firms see things in a totally different way....

canuck

Ok, Michael Jackson was and still is very powerful.It would be interesting to know just how many of his female fans wouldn't have had babies for him. Afterall, Michael was very easy on the eyes and warm on the heart...like I could say no to someone like him(mind you I would have tried harder to get in his gold pants). Debbie knew him for years and had seen him at his worst of times..therefore she knew him at a whole different level than anyone. So he paid her..woop woop..I can't think of anyone in this day and age that doesn't do anything for nothing. I think the poor lady was in love with him but up against too much POWER to do anything else...look at how powerless Michael was against AEG??? Its unfortunate the situation is like it is and I believe Debbie is so tormented sitting on the outside looking in and deeply regreting signing off those kids.

MissingMJ

jemma

I do not need a tabloid to tell me that Michael Jackson was NOT the father of those white children. He was a black man with a big nose, dark skin and kinky ass hair. His mother and father are not mixed enough to have any kind of genes that would create two white kids. He wanted to be white, he bleached himself and got Debbie Rowe to sell her kids to him. No tabloid told me that. Some of us are not that stupid. We see beyond the smoke and mirrors.

Linda Lovelest

danger baby

Once again...hello, it's runs on a 9-volt battery but shoots out 300 volts. This was a potentially lethal situation.

We can't expect the family to say anything other than "no one was ever in danger." And no member on that staff who is interested in keeping their job is going to say anything either.

Let's hope this is a wakeup call for Katherine and security to keep close watch on what is going on with the children, and tighten the reigns of supervision.

I read that Grace does not even live there. That she 'stops in' on occasion. Can anyone confirm is this is true?

***************

Once again... Hello, it runs on a 9 volt battery.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/04/debbie-rowe-blanket-stun-gun-worried-blanket/5#comments#ixzz0hGTcVZOx

helga

A child who likes to play with weapons , and intends to harm another has issues and is a future deliquent. That child nees psychiatrical evaluation and counselling ASAP. I also saw the clip where he hurts his brother. These kids are troubled and are a bad influence for MJs kids who weren't raised around violent people. The DCSF needs to take action immediately.

Missy

65. isn't the guy walking with her the guy that was her the one that sued Michael? I want to believe she is a good person, but why is she always around the more shady people in Micheal's life? I think the teaser/stun gun thing is blown out of proportion. Once again... Hello, it runs on a 9 volt battery. The 13 year old needs corrected and the other kids that were playing with it (because I'm sure he wasn't alone) should be corrected too. Everyone is acting like he bought this thing just to attack MJ's kids. I highly doubt that. I figure he is a 13 year old boy that thought a stun gun would be cool. He got one (masterfully I might add) and started to play with it. Now if the story is that they had it for a couple weeks I'm sure kids were chasing kids with it playing. If Blanket or any other kid felt like they were in danger I'm sure they would have told someone as soon as they saw it.

Posted at 9:16PM on Mar 4th 2010 by MissingMJ

Agree,they are all related,byblood,they wouldn't hurt a member of their family! TMZ needs to move on!

I want ya back!

#64 noooooooooooo did you have to mention his gold pants!!!!!

MissingMJ

Okay I have never heard of a 9 volt battery producing 300 volts before. The gun take a SINGLE 9 volt battery Sorry I don't care what the website that sells that gun says I'm telling you I don't believe a 9 volt battery can produce 300 volts. Why would it be called a 9 volt battery?

Who Cares reads a wonder

Pay day is over so GRACE is gone,back comes back for her pay off check..HOW NICE IT IS to be on the payroll.

Missy

67. ** Why is anybody beseeching Debbie Rowe for help or pointing the finger at the Jackson's as a stumbling block re her? She was honest enough to say herself in a taped interview that she would not make a good mother and that she preferred the world of horses and dogs over the world of children. That's why she gifted (for $$) the children to Michael Jackson. At least she's an honest woman.

Posted at 9:22PM on Mar 4th 2010 by Tellit

I don't normally agree with you but I do on this

helga

Let's think who's homes are raided by DCSF, the low class and troubled households. It is not good for the jacksons to be in this cathegory. Also, MJs kids had enough going on in their lives lately, they don't need to live in this kind of environment and shouldn't have to be exposed to interrogations by authorities at such an early age. Their life doesn't need this kind of disrruption. Katherine can't be a guardian, it's obvious, and if the DCSF and judge don't act it's a shame and a pitty for these children. They will distroy these children's future.