« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Huge Bag of Green

3/4/2010 2:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Golden Gloves have nothing on his fistfuls o' dollars -- which the 6-time world champion whipped out Tuesday for a group of screaming fans ... just because he can.

Mayweather had just left a news conference in New York City -- in which he was promoting his upcoming bout with Shane Mosley -- when he decided to whip out the sack of cash and then spread it out in the front window of his tour bus.

They don't call him "Money" Mayweather for nothing.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

brian

I-D-I-O-T!!!

~T~

What a stupid display. Someone needs to work on their self esteem.

Jerry Martin

It's just a matter of time and he'll lose all of it, just as so many before him have.

radarluv

Trash, gross low life trash. He probably use a printer to blow up Monopoly money!!

radarluv

I mean used a printer!!! Argh!!! I cannot believe myself. Maybe I was just in such awe over his "wife beater" tank and wholesome looks..

j

Stop being such a pu$$y biatch and fight Manny! Cowards always hide.

Carl

Anyone can have legions of "fans" if you start throwing money out the window.

Glad to see he has important things to do besides ducking Manny Pacquiao!

whatever22122

He DIDN'T even throw any Money! what A Bit*h .. why show it if your not going to throw any... what a puS*y

whatever22122

I WISH he gets Jacked... for flaunting his money like a LOSER that he is...

help

Some of u guys sound like haters, but hold on, he turned down Manny Pacquiao to fight Shane Mosley? WOW...Hope that was a smart move...

Kimposter

SHOCKING!!!!!! I have that many one dollar bills in my wallet right now. I'm about to flaunt it at the club. The STRIP club.

dirtythirty

Somebody please rob this fool.

Riley

DOUCHE BAG!!

fraaap

Regardless of if you guys like him or not, the guy has a ridiculous amount of money. It isn't 1 dollar bills or blown up monopoly money, as much as you'd like it to be. They give this guy tens of millions of dollars to fight in fights are cake to him. Too bad he avoids the real fights like Pacquiao who woulda destroyed him. He's filthy rich though doing what he loves, can't hate on that. You people must be really disapointed with your lives to sit on TMZ all day spreading hate to people who will never read it nor speak to you. Lonely lonely people.

fraaap

My bad, meant to say "They give this guy tens of millions of dollars to fight in fights that are cake to him." I've rarely seen anyone give him any trouble in a fight, so to make that kind of money for something that is easy for him, dayum, I'd trade jobs with him in a second. Almost every single comment in TMZ history is a hateful rant of jealousy towards the celebrity in the article. It's actually quite pathetic really. Sad lonely humans on tmz.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments