'Bachelor' Jake

Repeat Offender

3/5/2010 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"The Bachelor" Jake Pavelka may or may not be juggling two women -- but he's only got one shirt! Scandal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jake Pavelka: Click to watch
We got Jake and Vienna Girardi leaving The Palm Restaurant in West Hollywood last night, where he was wearing the same blue mock turtleneck as the night before -- which he also wore on Jimmy Kimmel and Bonnie Hunt, which airs today.

At least he's faithful ... to his wardrobe.

THINK TANK

bluTurdneck tells all

thaibarhoe

The girls who wer not picked dodged a bullet !

This guy will turn out to be a tool.

His choice says alot about him.

carol

Where is his PILOT job? Seems he is another Kate Gosselin, itching to be a TV famer - neither should be on TV in any format.
Don't be surprised if you see this guy looking to get into another realty show - he's already lined up for Dancing with the Stars but he's looking for something else. Guess he's not such a good Pilot.

AJLind

JAKE'S FORMER GIRLFRIEND TANYA DOUGLAS IS A+ RATED:

WHAT THE HELL IS HE THINKING?

VIENNA IS A SILICONE-FILLED, PEANUT-SELLING, BLEACH-BLOND, FAKE UNTALENTED GRAB-HER-15-MINUTES-OF-FAME LOSER.

HEY, BACHELORETTE PRODUCERS...TAP TANYA DOUGLAS FOR THE HIGHEST RATINGS *EVER* FOR YOUR NEXT BACHELORETTE!

sandi

Color is periwinkle, very manly periwinkle though.

Wendy

Is it just me or does he kind of act like a goofy Tom Cruise? Like, he knows he's a dweeb but he tries to be cool?

Lisa

They were on Ellen yesterday playing a game of how well they know eachother. They got 3 out of 3 wrong. It was pretty funny. They won't last. He was saying how he'll always love Tenley, she's so great. But then he says he tried so hard for his heart to fall and it just wouldn't.
Well, his ex is coming out with alot of things now. He's a tool and she's fake!

dee

And Vienna is still wearing the same dirty straw-like yellow hair/weave with black roots.

Kristi

Vienna is FUGLYYYY looks like a female Mr. Ed!!!

Rip It Up

You have to wonder if this guy changes his underwear. Kinda stinky.

christy

I'm so over him. I wish that Tenley was dancing on DWTS instead of him.

Urall Khuntz

Robots only need one shirt.

Carrie

@4 Tanya Douglas- I know it's you. Give him up, he choose me fair and square. Plus at least I'm not fat like you. Lose some weight, you look like the chubby girl guys are "just friends" with.

Gabriel

So, basically if I wear the same shirt everyday I too will be on Hollywood's short list of most eligible men?! Where's my keys and black French-Cuff Perry Ellis button down?????

AJLind

@4 - No, I'm NOT Tanya Douglas.

I'm from Florida, though.

To be honest, Tanya Douglas is too good for Jake. I'm watching Bonnie Hunt right now and those two are on the show and it's easy to notice that Vienna IS cross-eyed.

Tanya Douglas is 100% class. Vienna is just creepy.

Jake is creepy also.

"Vienna makes me want to be a better person." (Jake)

Guess he doesn't want to be very successful!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments