Conan O'Brien -- Returning to the Stage

3/5/2010 1:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Conan O'Brien is coming back ... to the Dodge Theatre in Phoenix. Who needs "The Tonight Show"?

Conan O'Brien

Ticketmaster confirmed to TMZ they are in fact selling tickets to a Conan O'Brien stage show that goes down April 30. It's unclear what Conan will be doing exactly ... but tickets go on sale Monday March 8 at 10:00 MST.

Calls to the Dodge Theatre have not yet been returned and Conan's reps could not be reached for comment.

UPDATE: The listing on Ticketmaster has disappeared, but a rep at the box office for the Dodge Theatre said the event is supposed to go down. Stay tuned ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Wellington

@Better than you

Spoken like a pretentious snob. Yuck, how stupid.

Wellington

BTW Conan tweeted the other day that he went to McDonald's for french fries so BTY is better than Conan...LOL

Personally I prefer Arby's.

UGGGGHHH

Go away conan. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU AND NEVER DID.

LENO WAS ALWAYS ON TOP OF THE RATINGS AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO.
LETTERMAN ALWAYS SUCKED. AS A MATTER OF FACT WHEN LENO CAME BACK TO THE TONIGHT SHOW, LETTERMAN CANCELLED HIS VACATION. THE CHEATER WAS NERVOUS THAT LENO WAS GOING TO SINK HIM AND DID. HA
LETTERMAN IS A LOSER CHEATER AND NEEDS TO RETIRE HIS OLD ASS BECUASE NOBODY WATCHES HIM .

Nicole

If Conan does a show near the LA area I'd buy tickets for sure!!!!!
Conan is the best!!

P.S. Wellington: Where's you get your info? Leno?? How many posts have you added on here? like 50? We get it you're one of the few who LOVE LENO I'm sure all you do all day long is wait for a Conan post to pop up on TMZ so you can troll around and posts tons of comments about how much you hate Conan. Get a life!!!

King

Some people actually *prefer* Miracle Whip to mayonnaise! Arguing that Leno Whip is an inferior imitation of Conannaise and actually unhealthier than the real thing—despite corporate propaganda to the contrary—does no good. Dumb people will still want Leno Whip on their "baloney" and Wonder bread and American process cheese food sandwiches. They can't help themselves! They be hungry for garbage!

Eckhart

Why do I feel like it's the same people posting under different names over and over?

And why is it that out of all the comments here, most of them are basically Conan-hate posts? Leno fans have Leno back on the TS. So what's the problem? That's not good enough so you have to go and rag on another comedian trying to put a show together? That's pretty low and telling of Leno fans.

I myself enjoy Letterman and Ferguson and I'm all for Conan to do his road shows and give his fans what they want.

Wellington

@Nicole,

I get my info from reading various things and common sense. Just because you've been brainwashed by Conan's propaganda doesn't mean everyone has, and this is coming from someone who liked Conan and has watched him for years.

When this all happened I saw another side of Conan that I hadn't seen before. I now see what an egomaniac he really is, and that when push comes to shove he's basically a spoiled brat who is use to getting his way. Beginning with the "People of Earth" letter and his subsequent shows, his acting out was the most unprofessional things I've ever seen.

Jay was dealt a low blow by NBC by them giving the Tonight Show to Conan even though Jay was #1, yet he took it like a man and even covered up what was really happening behind the scenes. He could have gone the same route in 2004 as Conan did and cause controversy by letting the public know that Conan wanted Jay gone in 2009 so he could have his job. Instead Jay took the high road and implied that it was his idea to retire from the Tonight Show when it really wasn't. If you knew anything about the politics of big business you would know that what Jay did is what most mature professionals do faced with that situation. Maturity and professionalism are things Conan knows little about.

BTW I'll post here has often as I please. If you don't like my comments then scroll pass them. Unlike you, I'm not into censorship.

King

Bit of it on your chin there. Would you like another napkin?

damon

GOOD for him to not get lost to his fans while waiting for his chance on tv again. BUT it is TOO BAD that he is forced to deal with Paul(the BITCH)Allen.the ticketmaster owner. he monopolizes the the market & prices. seattle HATES him and his crooked land deals too. including his South Lake Union Trolly(SLUT). what a SLEEZOID!!!

Nick

you need to see this http://conanliquorbeach.com
twitter: @conanliqrbeach

russell alan

Yeah for Conan, all you haters need to go back to school

pudgeeness

TMZ..u shud post a vote on who is funnier, CONAN O'BRIEN or jay leno..

bob

Conan a hack? you guys must be in love with that job stealing dbag Leno. COCO for life! ?????????????

1. Conan sucks. Hes not funny and has no talent at all. Look at his ratings.
2. Leno stole his job? Last I checked it was leno's show. He tried to retire but Coco was bringing down the ratings so they asked Jay to come back. If he hadn't the tonight show would have gone down in flames.

So no, leno didn't steal anyones job. He rescued the show he loved from an unfunny loser.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5