« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Women Flocked to Big Ben at Capital City Club

3/6/2010 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ben Roethlisberger was a huge hit with the ladies before the alleged incident at Capital City nightclub Friday morning -- TMZ has obtained several pics showing a smiling Ben posing inside the club with several female fans.

We're told the photos were taken before the alleged incident occurred -- we are unclear if any of the women featured in the photos are the accuser or any of the girls in the accuser's party.

As TMZ first reported, Roethlisberger is being investigated for allegedly sexually assaulting a 20-year-old woman in the bathroom of the Capital City nightclub.

Ben's reps are denying the allegations.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

mlv

Are you people for real? Athletes have been bedding girls in every city in every state for years and years, ever heard of groupies? These girls wait in prey for these guys everywhere they go, they are used and abused, only these days, they figure, why not say he assaulted me, maybe I can cash in, I'll show him, after having that quickie and tossing me aside like yesterday's trash, it's a vicious world we live in, if you can't take the rejection, find a real boyfriend, IS IT RIGHT? HELL NO, Ben needs to grow up, he's guilty of poor judgement, but I really doubt he needs to rape someone for sex, they are more than willing!!

CMF

My son met him in Miami during playoff game. He was such an arrogant person! So self-centered. What goes around comes around, so Ben it's your turn now. Hope you get what you deserve!!

crizzo

I hope this witch hunt is over the by the time the playoffs roll around..

sunnie

He should be arrested for that shirt alone.....ugh!!!!

nick

have you all forgotten he has not been convicted ill be the first to say he needs to go if hes convicted until then.....

DRJ

Thank you, Christine! Add "Dirtburger" to that. I am extending your message to that moron!

Perry

Let me tell you about this sleezy city, milledgeville ga. I was there in 2002 helping a old black lady get her deposit money back from a Toyota Dealership . The General manager (son of owner) with a long history of violence beat the **** out of me, snapped my nose into on the showroom floor. The police department allowed him to drive himself to the police department , post bail and leave . the local newspaper refused to cover the story because the dealership spent so much money in advertisement , the district attorney said we need to stop this guy ,he has a long history of this type of behavior but we cannot . If you want to see a city set back in time , go to millegeville , ga.You will not believe the politics there !!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7