Armed Cops

at Jackson Estate

for Burglary Call

3/6/2010 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Armed LAPD officers swarmed around the Jackson Estate tonight on foot and in the air, but it turned out to be much ado about nothing -- the perfect ending to a crazy week at the Encino home.

Jackson
Around 9:00 PM PT, at least five officers entered through the front gate of the compound with shotguns drawn -- while an LAPD chopper circled overhead. Cops tell us they were responding to a burglary in progress call.

But everything was fine once they got on the grounds. We're told the emergency call -- which came from outside the house -- was a false alarm.

No word on exactly which Jacksons were home during the raid.

L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services investigators have been at the Jackson home all week over that whole stun gun thing with Jermaine's son Jaafar.

Linda

This family will be okay, we all once was children, and i bit it was bad, its so easy to set back and judge someone else, they wouldn't be no better off with there mother,if she though that herself, want she fight for them no matter what, or how much money
there was. THis children are just where they need to be, and this is what Michael wanted, these are his wishes, not your are mind.
why do we make other people business ours, what rights do we have?
I would say no of our business, GOD BLESS YOU ALL Mrs.Katherine
everything will workout it always do.I'm praying for you and your family we love you all.I no there are some peolpe who is just waiting to heard somehing, if we do, no this people things happens
to us all, we just don't have the news crew following us because we are not famous are have anyone thats famous.Just pray talking
about everybody don't help!Linda

sammy

I bet MJ would be really happy that his children are altogether with their family and grandmother. Thats what they need at this time including this particular week it has been quite chaotic for them. Poor children they must miss their father terribly. Even when their father was alive they didnt get hounded by press this way, they need their privacy now and love of the family. god bless them

lankandiva

beLIEve...

THANKS TMZ....:P

LOVE YOU MORE MICHAEL "JOE" JACKSON...ONE L.O.V.E AUSTRALIA...

"I'M ALIVE,AND I'M HERE FOREVER"

shid i wish i would

Just like I told DCFS and you Jacksons before I'M NEVER LEAVING THIS HOUSE. YOU CAN CHANGED THE LOCKS & CLICKER CODES I'M HERE TO STAY.
****I HAVE A PLAN***
Next I'll be preggers by A Prince watch!!!some more cousins/brothers/sisters why stop a family tradition?

chris.story

People like freaks!

fan

I'd rather trade MJ's fame with no fame if I knew what a stupid family this was. No way should he be dead, with drug secrets, self-mutilation
& suffering orphans. His kids're living with spoiled liars, similar to the child abuse extortionists.

Michael used to be so well-adjusted as a child, then he stopped talking & never found his way out of delusions.
I remember how iconic he looked in the 1980s.
He turned himself into a facially deformed, manipulated feminine child, used up by bratty, fake Hollywood women & rich snobs.

lankandiva

MICHAEL JACKSON LYRICS
"Tabloid Junkie"

Speculate to break the one you hate
Circulate the lie you confiscate
Assassinate and mutilate
As the hounding media in hysteria
Who's the next for you to resurrect
JFK exposed the CIA
Truth be told the grassy knoll
As the blackmail story in all your glory

It's slander
You say it's not a sword
But with your pen you torture men
You'd crucify the Lord
And you don't have to read it, read it
And you don't have to eat it, eat it
To buy it is to feed it, feed it
So why do we keep foolin' ourselves

Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual
Though everybody wants to read all about it
Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual, actual
They say he's homosexual

In the hood
Frame him if you could
Shoot to kill
To blame him if you will
If he dies sympathize
Such false witnesses
Damn self righteousness
In the black
Stab me in the back
In the face
To lie and shame the race
Heroine and Marilyn
As the headline stories of
All your glory

It's slander
With the words you use
You're a parasite in black and white
Do anything for news
And you don't go and buy it, buy it
And they won't glorify it, 'fy it
To read it sanctifies it, 'fies it
Then why do we keep foolin' ourselves
Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual
Everybody wants to read all about it
Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual
See, but everybody wants to believe all about it

Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual
See, but everybody wants to believe all about it
Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual, actual
She's blonde and she's bisexual

Scandal
With the words you use
You're a parasite in black and white
Do anything for news
And you don't go and buy it, buy it
And they won't glorify it, 'fy it
To read it sanctifies it, 'fies it
Why do we keep foolin' ourselves
Slander
You say it's not a sin
But with your pen you torture men
Then why do we keep foolin' ourselves

Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual
Though everybody wants to read all about it
Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual
See, but everybody wants to read all about it

Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual
Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual
Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual, actual
You're so damn disrespectable

Gone too soon

Knowing that MJ:s children most likely have access to Internet - or Jermaine´s children will surely tell them what is going on - I feel so sorry for Paris and Prince having to read the hoaxpeople´s theories. Sure, you may believe whatever you´d like to believe, but please think of the children.

Do you know what it is like to lose a parent at that age??! The only one they had! They have mourned him and buried him and are hopefully slowly recovering. Having to read that their dad will soon be back, that he is just staging some sick "game"...can´t even imagine what that would feel like for a child!!

Please leave this family alone!!

lankandiva

Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson
The Man lyrics

There's a man,
Who plays the game of life so well,
Oo, there's such a man,
His thoughts you can never tell.
Oo, and it's just the way he thought it would be,
'Cause the day has come for him to be free,
Then he laughs, he kicks, then rolls up his sleeves,
I'm alive and I'm here forever,
This is the man.

And it's just the way he thought it would be,
'Cause the day has come for him to be free,
Then he laughs, he kicks and rolls up his sleeves,
I'm alive and I'm here forever,
This is the man.

There's a man,
Ev'rybody thought they knew,
Oo, there's such a man,
He's not like me and you.
Oo, and it's just the way she thought it would be,
And he says, "something has happened to me."
Then he laughs, he kicks and rolls up his sleeves,
I'm alive and I'm here forever,
This is the man.

And it's just the way he thought it would be,
'Cause the day has come for him to be free,
And he laughs, he kicks and rolls up his sleeves,
I'm alive and I'm here forever,
This is the man.

Did you know,
This man can do anything?
Oo, there's such a man,
I wish that we could bring.
Oo, and it's just the way he thought it would be,
'Cause the day has come for him to be free,
Then he laughs, he kicks and rolls up his sleeves,
I'm alive and I'm here forever,
This is the man.

And it's just the way he thought it would be,
'Cause the day has come for him to be free,
And he laughs, he kicks and rolls up his sleeves,
I'm alive, hoo! And I'm here forever,
This is the man.

This is the man, oh yeah, oh yeah,
This is the man,
This is the man, this is the man, this is the man.

This is the man.

Durelle

It was probably Jaffar trying to jump the gate to get another credit card.

just an observation

19. FALSE ALARM...ROFLMFAO..YES WE KNOW..JUST LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE ABOUT THESE STORIES..FALSE...

beLIEve...

THANKS TMZ....:P

LOVE YOU MORE MICHAEL "JOE" JACKSON...ONE L.O.V.E AUSTRALIA...

"I'M ALIVE,AND I'M HERE FOREVER"

Posted at 3:23AM on Mar 6th 2010 by lankandiva:beLIEves,open your mind

Key word FALSE

Keep up the creative stories,just keeps getting better.. the show

Durelle

Ya know.....How many of our kids have gotten into mischief and nobody has heard a thing about it? I'm not saying the stun gun incident isn't serious. It is. Maybe Katerine or someone from her camp tipped DCFS off to get the other leeches out of the house. I doubt that is what happened. Grace (the nanny who is now back) may have done something. Those children are so vulnerable right now, especially Blanket. And yes, Blanket has been a "nickname" since birth. I'm sure he will be called "Michael" in public. He'd be honored to use his father's name. Many of us growing up had nicknames, that only the family knew about. I know I did. The difference is that I'm not in the public eye, so no one knows it.
The Jackson's can't breathe without it being made public. Never mind fart. Randy and Jermaine are both dead beat Dad's. Seems like Jackie is the only one who see's his kids on a regular basis. All, the kids besides, Prince, Paris, Blanket and Omar should be given the heave ho. Katherine is an elderly woman who is trying to do her best and grieve for her son at the same time.
Debbie needs to stay out the kids lives UNLESS they want to see her. They don't need anymore changes to their lives right now. They are Jackson's and that's all they know. What do you think? The kids are not going to accept comfort from a woman they don't know. Separating them from their family which is want is sustaining them is wrong, no matter who planted the seed in her womb. (yes it was an IVF fertilzation using Debbie's egg.) PLEASE A PLEA TO DEBBIE..............Please don't disrupt the children's lives. They are trying to adjust to life without Michael and don't need a stranger at this time.

Butterfly

Janet Jackson will reportedly appear on The Tonight Show later this month.

The singer will join Jay Leno for an interview but will not perform on the programme, says Access Hollywood.

The appearance, scheduled for March 18, will be Jackson's second network interview since her brother Michael's death last year.

The musical guest will be Australian artist Orianthi, who was Michael's lead guitarist during the rehearsals for his 'This Is It' tour.

Leno returned to The Tonight Show at the start of this month. Simon Cowell, Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian have all been lined up to appear next week.

mmmmmm hmmmmm

A BIT OFF TOPIC, BUT THIS PHOTO STRUCK A BIG MEMORY. I remember sitting outside that house, during the Thriller days, before the gate was blocked and you could see into the yard. We used to leave gifts for him at with the gate guard; teddy bears, flowers, poems... One day the guard called me over and gave me a personally autographed pic from Michael thanking me for my devotion. It was the Human Nature pic, you know where he is wearing the yellow sweater and white button-down? I will never forget the time I saw Michael and Janet playing on a penny-farthing bicycle. One trying to hold the bike so the other could climb on it, laughing, giggling, falling over onto the benz and the rolls. Such a contrast, the antique bike and the luxury cars, the king of pop playing like a child. It was such a candid, special moment between a brother and sister who carried the weight of the world on their shoulders having a chance to 'be kids again'. Just like he always loved to do. Regardless of wht goes on there today, whenever I go by or see the Hayv home today, I remember those warm summer nights just watching him live his life and I still leave something special for him... always a tear :(

Alice(from Romania)