Ryan Seacrest Stalker Cops Plea

3/9/2010 3:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ryan Seacrest's stalker, Chidi Uzomah, just pled no contest to felony stalking ... TMZ has learned.

Ryan Seacrest Stalker Cops Plea

Uzomah, who repeatedly hunted the "American Idol" host down and came close to him while armed with a knife, agreed in court to submit to a 3-month psychiatric evaluation at Chino State Prison in California.

As for prison time, we're told he could serve up to two years behind bars. And it's likely the judge will issue a criminal stay away order to keep Uzomah clear of Ryan Seacrest for the next 10 years.

People who worked on the case say the L.A. County Deputy D.A. assigned to the case, Wendy Segall, drove a hard bargain.

Chris

Is it just me or does this guy look like the computer hacker in Bad Boys 2?

Rachel

I don't think anyone should be stalked but there's a lot of crazy people out there and being stalked for some folks is never ending. While I feel for Seacrest and I just don't want it happening again but it might.

tiger'smomaphonytoo

Karma is a bitch! Ryan rakes in millions and millions for being a no talent _____________! So now he has the money and publicity.
Deal with it.

Don't like it, Seacrest? Get a job at Walmart. No one will give a sh-t about you. You can go to and from work without a LIMO, work clothes BOUGHT at Walmart, food from the Dollar Menu. No photographers to snap your ugly rich-ass face.

Prance off stage left, Seacrest!

Robyn

Wow, you gotta be a REAL loser to stalk Ryan Seacrest..Go stalk someone who is actually talented dude.

karma

Every time I see or think of Seacrest anymore, I immediately recall that picture of him and Rachel hoochie (Tiger's b!tch) frolicking on the beach. Ack!

He wonders why the big stars won't stop and talk to him? E! is the worst gossip mongers around and their execs suck.

jimmy

shuffler

Chidi, we love you!
I saw your audition and think you have untapped talent! You are Hollywood's brightest light right now. I have faith in you!

Love, shuffler

Dean

What that crazy man what to do with that knife... cut Ryan's penis or what ? That's why people shouldn't have too many children because then children don't get enough attention in their lives consequently they became angry with the rest of the world !!!!!

Tiger's Help Sucks Too

Yeah. Cause "orders" keep nutballs like Uzomah away. I have a better idea. Permanent commitment to a rubber room or jail cell, or life at hard labor, would work.

tacky66

seems to me ryan seacrest (too conceded for me) and giulana rancic do not get along and she is good. she was reporting from upstairs and not hands on with the stars just pretty boy; that is so unfair; why couldn't she be downstairs but at another location. i was so disappointed.