Cinnabun Still Needs Helping Hand

3/10/2010 2:06 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James' once lost pooch Cinnabun has pretty much recovered from her three week disappearance -- but she still needs an extra lift to jump up on those West Coast Choppers work benches.

Cinnabun: Click to watch
The adorable pup specializes in kissing Sandra Bullock's hubby and wagging her tail.

Jesse tells us Cinnabun is doing great and is incredibly spoiled.

brian

We all have dogs F sugarass

AnnQ

Awesome video! Thank you for showing cute videos of Pits....I have two adorable, wiggle, kissy Pits. More people need to realize any dog can be MADE mean if they're abused. Pits are fabulous if they're allowed to be themselves. :-)

JLS

Adorable! I am so relieved she's back with her daddy. There is nothing more important. NOTHING.

Sara

She's adorable. I'm glad she's back home.

Crazy Bennett

@ JLS - Well said!!

Icebaby

F**k em. You should never trust animals. Ever!

Stacy

The. Cutest. Ever.

Willx

I know he loves the dog, but doesn't he realize he's going to cause the dog to go blind using arc welders within close eye site of the dogs vision? Why do you think he is wearing a Welding Helmet? Come on Jesse, use some common sense bro. Maybe that's why Cinnabun got lost in the first place, he/she may already be mostly blind.

lin

I'm a total fan of jesse. seeing him get all misty eye when sandra was on stage getting her award blew me away. they really love each other and it seems like they have a 'real' marrage. not a something based off of fame and money. i loved this clip too.. too cute. coolcrappystuff.com

John Doe

So happy cinnabon is reunited with her daddy...
but how in the hell did she get away in the first place.
Let's hope they are more mindful in the future. If someone is resposible for her escape, then they are also responsible for any abuse she had to endure while she was lost. Hope they can live with that.

Gabby

Willx...You are so right. Hopefully Jesse will be careful with that welder. Please Jesse, Take care of your dog now that you have her back again :)

Dream Smile Pro

Hi I'll say that this is really nice video and also very entertainment for viewers. I like this very much...

Joanne

OMG she is so cute! I love the way she hugs and kisses him. It is so wonderful that they are back with each other! She seems like a special little doggie, please be careful with her in your shop around all of those tools. Best of luck to you two.

nacho

Seeing Jesse James with his dog just makes me like him all the more. He appears to be a truly genuine sincere person. Sandra Bullock appears the same way. They are both softies at heart who just live pretty normal lives - just with a ton of cash.

Chenoa

Aww, so cute! I have a pit that looks exactly like Cinnabun, her name is Dixie Doodle. I'm glad Jesse is showing the world that if raised properly, the APBT can be a wonderful companion.

Just a word of caution to Jesse, please keep Cinnabun away from the welding light. As a Vet Tech, I can tell you that dogs can get welding burns just like humans.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments