Corey Haim Found Dead

3/10/2010 10:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Corey HaimActor Corey Haim died this morning of an apparent overdose -- possibly accidental -- according to LAPD. He was 38.

Police tell us they were called to St. Joseph's hospital in Burbank, CA shortly before 4 AM PT to investigate.

Haim shot to fame in the 80s -- when he co-starred in a number of films, including "The Lost Boys" with Corey Feldman.

Haim reportedly suffered a drug-induced stroke in 2001 and was rushed to UCLA Medical Center.

Haim also reportedly was in and out of rehab 15 times, but cleaned up in 2004 after moving to Toronto.

Hey

To All Especially # 97:

Corey Haim (RIP) cleared Michael Jackson of wrongdoing against him by giving two interviews.

One interview he gave to Fox News Gretta van Sustern June 27th 2009:

HAIM: He was one of the smartest, sweetest guys I have ever met in my life. And there are a lot of these weird allegations going around about like, people saw my show and somehow they think I got molested when I was a kid by Michael Jackson.

And I really want to throw it out there, that never happened.

He cleared him. Go look somewhere else as to who abused Corey Haim.

Learnice

宁波网站制作, GHD Hair Straighteners, Hair Straighteners Wholesale, 宁波网站建设, 宁波SEO, 宁波网站优化, GHD Straighteners, Ed Hardy Bikini, Ed Hardy Wholesale, Ed Hardy New Arrivals, ed hardy discount, GHD Styler, Ed Hardy Sale, Ed Hardy Mens, Ed Hardy Womens, cheap ghd hair straighteners

Mely

R.I.P. COREY

S.Haim

I loved Corey Haim. I hope this is a lesson to everyone. Please remember: do not be quick to judge, respect his family and friends at this time, and may the memories of Corey live with us all forever!! You will be missed, Corey :) xoxoxo

heather

my qustion is, if he cleaned up in 2004 when he moved to toronto, how did he die of a overdose and if you ask how in the hell do you acidentaly overdose? i mean you know exactly how much you can handle. and if you think you can do more then in your mind you have the slight thought of it might overdose you then it's not an accident!!!!!!

joann from australia

when l heard the news l couldn't believe it
l was a big fan of his back in the 80s
so sad
my heart goes out to his family and friends

rest in peace COREY

you were a wonderful actor

Sharon

My deepest sympathy goes out to Corey's, mother, sister, family, and friends for their loss. May you rest in peace now Corey.

Some of the posters here really need to show some compassion and empathy. Drug addiction is a disease that strikes many regardless of who they are...

I find it disgusting that people on here are making bets on who is going to be next and wishing death on others...have none of you that are bad mouthing people on here ever heard of karma? Well it is a b*tch and it just might reach out and bite you in the a*s.

Jerry Wood

Its sad to here the idle I had a crush on in my childhood who is actually only 2 years older than me is Dead. I am sorry to hear it but not suprised, he had a long ongoing battle with several heavy drugs. RIP Corey!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lindsay

This might be in bad taste, but I think a joke would be better than saying he was on drugs.

It was CLEARLY the Lost Boys getting revenge.

Brian

So sad. These people need to leave the drugs etc behind. Leads to nothing good.

Brian @ www.thecelebritycafe.com

John Dunn

Two weeks ago TMZ berated Haim as a loser on their national broadcast. Yesterday, this article breaking the news of his death was posted with "R.I.P" next to the headline, with expressing faux sympathy. Last night TMZ did not mention Haim once during their national broadcast. I would call that "whistling by the grave yard."

lisa

I REALLY WISH THAT SOME PEOPLE WOULD KEEP THEIR DISRESPECTFUL COMMENTS TO THEMSELVES, WE HAVE ALL FACED THINGS THAT WE ARE NOT PROUD OF, AND WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE COREY WAS A FELLOW HUMAN BEING, AND UNLESS YOU HAVE EVER FACED THE SAME BATTLES, ITS REALLY NOT A FARE OR A JUST THING TO JUDGE HIM, OR JUMP TO ANY CONCLUSIONS, YOU KNOW IN THE BIBLE IT SAYS, LET YE WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE, COREY WAS A GREAT ACTOR AND I ENJOYED ALL HIS FILMS, HE WILL ALWAYS BE APART OF MY MEMORIES OF BEING A TEENAGER IN THE 80s, I WILL MISS HIM VERY MUCH, AND SO WILL MY CHILDREN AS THEY GREW UP WITH ME SHOWING THEM ALL OF HIS MOVIES, I JUST WISH THAT I COULD HAVE SHARED MY THOUGHTS ABOUT HIM WHEN HE WAS STILL HERE....SLEEP WELL SWEET PRINCE, AND THANK YOU...LISA

dana

BIG 80'S FAN!!! I LOVE BOTH COREY'S AND I AM SO SAD TO HEAR ABOUT COREY HAIM. A TALENTED, GOOD LOOKING GUY. WHAT A SHAME! YOU WILL BE MISSED!!! REST IN PEACE AND GOD BLESS HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

monique martinez

R.I.P Corey;
I'VE BEEN A FAN SINCE LOST BOYS I LOVE YOU COREY ALWAYS HAVE ALWAYS WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!XOXOX!!!NOW YOUR IN PEACE WITH OUR HEAVENLY FATHER NO MORE PAIN NO MORE SUFFERING!!! MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU THAT GOD MAY HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL!! MY GREATEST SYMPATHY GOES GOT TO YOUR MOTHER AND FAMILY MAY THE LORDS TENDERLOVINGNESS!!BE WITH THEM AT THIS TIME!!COREY !!! YOU ARE AN ANGEL NOW BUT IN MY EYES YOU ALWAYS WERE REGUARDLESS! ALL THE DRUG ABUSE!!!! YOU WILL REMAIN IN MY HEART!! ALWAYS!! YOU WERE A GREAT ACTOR! AND THATS HOW I WILL REMENBER YOU!! GOODBYE COREY HAIME!!!! REST .IN. PEACE !{YOUR GREATEST FAN MONIQUE MARTINEZ}- S.B CAL.

k

Not to speak ill of the dead but what the HELL was up with this guy's eye brows? He waxed them way too thin and looked like a chick!