Corey Haim Found Dead

3/10/2010 10:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Corey HaimActor Corey Haim died this morning of an apparent overdose -- possibly accidental -- according to LAPD. He was 38.

Police tell us they were called to St. Joseph's hospital in Burbank, CA shortly before 4 AM PT to investigate.

Haim shot to fame in the 80s -- when he co-starred in a number of films, including "The Lost Boys" with Corey Feldman.

Haim reportedly suffered a drug-induced stroke in 2001 and was rushed to UCLA Medical Center.

Haim also reportedly was in and out of rehab 15 times, but cleaned up in 2004 after moving to Toronto.

bertina batteries

good.

it goes to show you theres noone above the powers of addiction,especially opiates

Jenn

I'm truely heartbroken... You are loved and you will be deeply missed....forever in my heart.
RIP Corey

Sucks

This is sad, I still watch my lost boys dvd almost every other week because I love the 80's movies. He besides "Michael" in the lost boys was my favoraite. He will be missed. RIP COREY

lisa

IM STILL IN SHOCK OVER COREYS DEATH, I WISH THAT I COULD ATTEND HIS FUNERAL, I WONDER IF IT WILL BE TELEVISED?, I MISS HIM!, I THINK IT WOULD BE FITTING IF ON THE DAY OF HIS FUNERAL, EVERYONE OF HIS BIGGEST FANS WOULD WATCH AT LEAST ONE OF HIS MOVIES, AND JUST REMEMBER HIM THE WAY HE WAS, IM PRETTY SURE THATS HOW HE WOULD LIKE TO BE REMEMBERD, AND JUST PUT ALL THE DRUG B#LL$h^T ASIDE, AND REALIZE EVERYONE OF US HAVE DEMONS, BUT I WOULD WANT PEOPLE TO REMEMBER THE POSITIVES ABOUT ME, AND NOT THE MISTAKES THAT IVE MADE, AND THATS WHAT IM GONNA DO FOR COREY HAIM, I THINK THATS THE MOST RESPECTFUL THING TO DO FOR SOMEONE YOU LOVE AND CARE ABOUT....ILL NEVER FORGET YOU COREY....LISA

warner

corey feledman thank you for being corey haims friend=I just first off would like to say, that I was quite surprised at the comments that came from celebrities , like melissa gilbert, and others. I'm amazed that they made comments. Where were they when cory was in trouble and not successful and lost all his money. I didn't see one of them helping him or even being his friend. you all stepped away from him when he was really bad and needed a friend and not one of you reached out to him, except for corey feldman who was his true friend. I just want you all to know that you celebrities think you have it made with making money and your movies and you think you're better than everyone. but you're not in God's eyes and one day you will have to face Him alone, and you won't be able to take your money and your fancy cars with you. Hollywood celebrities you ought to be ashamed of yourselves for not being there for one of your fellow actors.

warner

corey feledman thank you for being corey haims friend=I just firstoffwould like to say, that I was quite surprised at the commentsthat camefrom celebrities , like melissa gilbert, and others. I'mamazed thatthey made comments. Where were they when cory was introuble and notsuccessful and lost all his money. I didn't see oneof them helpinghim or even being his friend. you all stepped awayfrom him when hewas really bad and needed a friend and not one ofyou reached out tohim, except for corey feldman who was his truefriend. I just want youall to know that you celebrities think youhave it made with makingmoney and your movies and you think you'rebetter than everyone. butyou're not in God's eyes and one day youwill have to face Him alone,and you won't be able to take your moneyand your fancy cars with you.Hollywood celebrities you ought to beashamed of yourselves for notbeing there for one of your fellow actors. well any ways god blessyou corey feldman

Johnny

This a another sad loss, but it doesn't just wound Hollywood...it's the word is spread:

Doug

I FEEL FOR THE MOM!!!!

Hot new song from Corey: Check it out!!!!

mike thomas

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog Interviewer. We'd like to give you the opportunity to give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can be submitted online here Submit your interview.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

E

You were an amazing actor that was sucked up but drugs... It's not a life anyone chooses its not an addiction anyone can recover. I am so sad you could of gone so far, you were so talented. I am without words. I just hope you are finaly at piece. your struggel is over...... :( God Bless your Family.

bill

hahahaha...thats right pay more money to do more dum stuff..im not felling the sadness of this crap.sever him right,what do they think was gonna happen,i mean they pay all these actors loads of money,an for what i ask? to go drink an drive to do hardcore drugs to rape or beat of sum fan or something..try paying them $7.25 an hour an you'll all see they wont have the money to do all that stuff..they all get paid to much money thats what it comes down too..im a working man give me their money an i'll show you how to put it to good use..they are not worth paying that much..its bull **** if u ask me..look at all the trouble they get into an get out of,if that was 1 of us fans,we be behind bars..so i dont feel for that ass hole haim,he knew what he was doing all along...

Seal Club'n Mafia, member

Jesus ****'n Christ !!!!!

The two Coreys....What a ****'n Pathetic duo.....dead or alive !

Corey Haim : Before he kicked the bucket, was a ****'n pathetic, washed up, drug addicted Puke. This ****'n moron spent every cent he ever made on Drugs and cheap ****'n whores trying to convince himself that he was still this big Pompous,Hollywood star. This fat **** acted like a ****'n child 24/7 and expected every person he ever met to drop to thier knees and worship the ground he walked on....bitch please. Also, a rude, obnoxious prick ******* to everyone he met who couldn't shut his big fresh mouth for 2 ****'n seconds long enough to listen to any good advise when it was being offered to him.

Corey Feldman: Another ****'n Gem !!! You're on Larry King Live talk'n about how nobody was willing to help out Corey Haim in the last couple of years of his life. Bull**** !!! a lot of people tried to talk some sense into him but he wouldn't listen. And you Corey Feldman; you ****'n pathetic Weiner boy, Micheal Jackson wannabe. You had your ****'n head so far up your ass on that ****'n pathetic reality show. Walking around in your ****'n mansion w/ your Bitch wife, and your stupid lift shoes eating your ****'n tofu burger rubbing your "success" (and I use that term losely) in your buddies face every ****'n second of the day and then sit back and watch your buddie stress over it. Oh yeah, loved the fake crying during the shrink sessions. Wasn't it you who was making the suicide gestures to your ****'n skinny-ass bitch wife during the dinner invite?
You ****'n little wiener !!!! If I met you on the street, i'd club a ****'n seal right in front of your eyes, eat it's ****'n eyeballs, grab you by your little wiener neck, and wipe the blood from my mouth w/ you....bitch.
I hope your bitch wife ends up dating the biggest Mother ****er in the NFL and he ****s her brains out all over the internet for the world to see.....then you`ll really have something to cry about !!!
The Karma Police are coming for you Weinerboy !!!
P.S. For ****s sake.....please stop trying to sing and play music....You ****`n Suck !!!!!!............Bitch !!!!!

Seal Club'n Mafia, member

Jesus ****'n Christ !!!!!

The two Coreys....What a ****'n Pathetic duo.....dead or alive !

The Karma Police are coming for you Weinerboy !!!

mjm

i still feel so bad abt this. he was the reason i wanted 2 act. the lostboys is still my fav movie ever. i hope his family reads this. thankyou corey haim r.i.p. u will b missed 4ever.........

sandi

I am so sorry to see all of hateful,hurtful things that you had to say about Corey(you know who you are)I will pray for him,his family and friends, and yes you too. I hope you can accept the Lord in your heart and you will have what your heart is looking for. Let's let Coreys family and friends greive for their loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you Sandi