Corey Haim Found Dead

3/10/2010 10:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Corey HaimActor Corey Haim died this morning of an apparent overdose -- possibly accidental -- according to LAPD. He was 38.

Police tell us they were called to St. Joseph's hospital in Burbank, CA shortly before 4 AM PT to investigate.

Haim shot to fame in the 80s -- when he co-starred in a number of films, including "The Lost Boys" with Corey Feldman.

Haim reportedly suffered a drug-induced stroke in 2001 and was rushed to UCLA Medical Center.

Haim also reportedly was in and out of rehab 15 times, but cleaned up in 2004 after moving to Toronto.

Wanda W.

Please, is ANYONE really surprised ? It was never IF but WHEN .

HOLY ISH

May he finally rest in peace.....Maybe the truth about Michael Jackson will finally come out. Eventually, it is going to come out anyway. Just sayin'

Jane

This is not surprising but it doesn't make it any less sad. My heart goes out to his family. He's been battling his addiction for so long and I've always hoped he could somehow beat this. I just hope he's in a better place now. RIP, Corey!

lovemj

barbie u dumb stup!d azz betch

molly

So sad that he was unable to break free of his addictions. My prayers are with his family and friends. I hope this is a wake-up call to many who are substance abusers, that they need to go get some help before it's too late.

Laur

This was a person with feelings, a person with Demons, a person with the disease of addiction. I really hope the nasty people who are leaving comments here, don't ever have to lose someone or go threw this, Remember Karma is a Bi*ch!

My condolences to Corey's family and of course Corey Feldman, his brother.

By the way, Corey Feldman has been CLEAN for many many years! Stay Strong Corey!

Dick Whippler

R.I.P Corey, Dream a little dream and Lost Boys will always be in my top 10 favorite movies.

Todd

How can someone be reading this and think, "man, drugs are so cool"? People say drug addiction is a disease, I disagree. You choose to smoke it, pop the pills, sniff it, shoot up, etc. You know it's addicting when you use it. Is it a suprise when you get hooked?
The "poor me, I was once famous and pissed my money away" society is pathetic. Sorry this sounds like a rant, but it's time to wake up people.

staavi

Recent interview with Corey:

Gheri

There has always been a special place in my heart to you. Love you and will miss you.Bye for now.

Vince from Kensington

He was a heroin junkie, and he is now dead. That's is what they do, Next question?

tenn

So very sad. What is it with celebrity has-beens? Once they were on top of the world. Next, they can't handle not being famous. Such a sad addiction for so many fine actors.

Wiseronenow

R.I.P. Truly sorry to read this. He seemed to be trying to turn his life around. May he find now the peace he wanted.

confucius

Lucas, The lost boys, License to Drive, Dream a little dream. I loved these movies growing up & even now...RIP Corey Haim

Lawrence Welk

Will Lindsey Lohan be next? Hope so.