Corey Haim's Funeral -- All Taken Care Of

3/13/2010 5:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Corey HaimCorey Haim's funeral costs will be covered by the memorabilia company that was auctioning off some of his belongings, this according to the company and sources close to Haim.

Haim's mother had been reaching out for donations, but a company called Startifacts volunteered to donate the proceeds from their Haim-related auctions.

Michael Kronick, owner of Startifacts, says rather than wait til all the sales were complete, they'll come to the funeral next week with a check for $20,000 -- to cover the costs of the headstone, transporting the body to Toronto, and whatever else is needed.

Remembering Corey Haim

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Theo

Ya know, It should not cost the price of a freakin car to bury a loved one........talk about Highway robbery. *RIP*

warner

corey feledman thank you for being corey haims friend=I justfirstoffwould like to say, that I was quite surprised at thecommentsthat camefrom celebrities , like melissa gilbert, and others.I'mamazed thatthey made comments. Where were they when cory wasintrouble and notsuccessful and lost all his money. I didn't seeoneof them helpinghim or even being his friend. you all steppedawayfrom him when hewas really bad and needed a friend and not oneofyou reached out tohim, except for corey feldman who was histruefriend. I just want youall to know that you celebrities thinkyouhave it made with makingmoney and your movies and you thinkyou'rebetter than everyone. butyou're not in God's eyes and one dayyouwill have to face Him alone,and you won't be able to take yourmoneyand your fancy cars with you.Hollywood celebrities you ought tobeashamed of yourselves for notbeing there for one of your fellowactors. well any ways god blessyou corey feldman---- I see your smile of the past
You would always make us laugh
Life was forever free
And you were all you could be
Then came time
There were burdens to share
Sadly those you could not bear
Deep within your mind you went
You became not who you truly were

Life became dark
The the drugs and drinking and partying took over you
Your eyes filled with tears
The pain was forever
The memories of the past are clear
And when we see tomorrow
You will be nowhere near
When we look for your smile
All we see is the sorrow
But what has happened has brought fans and friends closer to you
The memories of your life will always live on
With the sparkle in your eyes
And a smile on your face
In our hearts you have filled a special place
So when we think of you
We will forever reflect back
To who you once were

laurie

Class that CF did not go to the funeral of his best friend that
would have helped to make it a circus. And how does anyone really
know weather he did or did not donate.

When are we going to stop losing these talented stars from River, Health, & Corey. Enough.

rommel

I wonder how much FAILDMAN contributed?? How bout 0. Good friend you are FAILDMAN!

LamGerrard

I guess I'll have to stop reading these posts because the cold cruel bitter angry people just upset me.

warner

Today the world lays you to rest,
And our hearts are being put to the test.
We have loved you for many, many years.
And have shed over a million tears.
my friend corey you dont have to struggle any more,
Lay it all down and close the door.
Your memory will never die,
Now your as free as an eagle, to soar and fly.
=corey feledman thank you for being corey haims friend=I just first off would like to say, that I was quite surprised at the comments that came from celebrities , like melissa gilbert, and others. I'm amazed that they made comments. Where were they when cory was in trouble and not successful and lost all his money. I didn't see one of them helping him or even being his friend. you all stepped away from him when he was really bad and needed a friend and not one of you reached out to him, except for corey feldman who was his true friend. I just want you all to know that you celebrities think you have it made with making money and your movies and you think you're better than everyone. but you're not in God's eyes and one day you will have to face Him alone, and you won't be able to take your money and your fancy cars with you. Hollywood celebrities you ought to be ashamed of yourselves for not being there for one of your fellow actors.

warner

Do not stand at my grave and weep;
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there, I did not die.

Randall

I want an old prescription bottle'empty of course' then I could keep vitamins in it.Oh Feldman is a jew bastard.

LamGerrard

#147 and #148

I bet we could be friends.
Thank you for acknowledging my comments.

sc341

May he R.I.P.

Ziggy

Corey Haim spent all his money on drugs and doctor visits to get more drugs, so it's no surprise no money was left to cover his funeral. He had so much potential and it's sad his life ended so early.

kelley

#144 girl you tell that c@nt Judy. What an ignorant comment she left regarding women who actually have a good man and can stay home and make sure their kids are properly cared for. Some mothers have the option to choose this and some don't. Judy sounds like she is one of thos ho's that has 4 kids with 4 different baby daddy's and i can understand her jealousy, but dont voice it like a moron. If these are toxic sites, than stay the f@uck off of them. Besides its 6:30 pm shouldnt you be gettin ready for ur 3rd job Judy? Or should i call you Judge Judy? :) f#ucking ingorant c@unt Judy! Wanna back that mouth up BITCH!!

RIP COREY

FELDMAN IS A ***GOT! I love you Haim.

loretta richardson

just found out corey haim is dead! why wasn't there news coverage? he was my teen heart throb back in the days of license to drive, lost boys, and roller boys! my all time fav actor, gone but not forgot. R.I.P corey.

loretta richardson