Conrad Murray Docu-Drama with D.A.

3/16/2010 8:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers say the L.A. County District Attorney still hasn't turned over the investigative documents and reports in the death of Michael Jackson ... and they say they smell a rat.

Conrad Murray Docu-Drama with D.A.

A rep for Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff, tells TMZ, "We remain confused by how suspiciously slow the D.A. has been in turning over the documents." The rep says Chernoff and his team "have not received anywhere near all of it."

According to the rep, the last docs they received were turned over more than two weeks ago.

As for the documents Dr. Murray's team has received, they've turned them over to their medical experts and the private investigator for review.

A rep for the D.A.'s Office tells TMZ, "The District Attorney's office is turning them over as soon as they are copied and cataloged. There is a huge number of documents and the process takes time."

Rachel

tellit that was interesting quote...I'll have to start reading Poe...
I would not want to be a non-believer..it messes up your mind..

Have an open mind...

Donna

Doctors create the medical records for patients they see and treat.

Physicians like Dr. Murray are often caught with an additional crime of altering medical records in an attempt to conceal and hide things they have done or failed to reasonably do from the Medical Boards and other agencies investigating the matter.

In addition, I have no doubt Dr. Murray failed to maintain adequate medical records and information on his patient Michael Jackson as required - given the shoddy health care that resulted in death.

tone

43. Dr. Murray would be the one to have records to hide and this will prevent Dr. Murray from creating additional medical records back dated to cover himself and falsely claim the other agencies simply failed to account for the records Dr. Murray already turned over and /or obtained during searches.

Doctors create the medical records for patients they see and treat.

Posted at 8:49PM on Mar 16th 2010 by Donna

This is why records should not carry that much weight. During the early part of my career I was asked to re-write records for two malpractice law suits. It is true that some unethical practitioners will write a record according to protocol but will not deliver the treatment that was actually written in the treatment record. This is rare in the general population but common among the unethical.

Linda Lovelest

41. tellit that was interesting quote...I'll have to start reading Poe...

Posted at 8:31PM on Mar 16th 2010 by Rachel
_____________________

Yeah Rachel Poe is great reading...been a reader/rereader for near 60 years. If you don't get a chance to read him...supposedly Joaquin Phoenix is starring in an upcoming biopic of Poe....(if he can pull himself away from a flourishing music career! lol) He's a fantastic actor...will be perfect casting in the role as Poe...who had an extremely interesting life.

fan

How peaceful was he? Michael still tortured himself, after years with no big problems
with media critics &
Chandler/Arviso trolls. As the cook said, it's one thing to sing for fun but another thing to do concerts to pay bills & prove you're ok.

MJ kept thinking his life was meaningful with constant fan worship, rich friends &
sick children around him prior to the 2005 trial. That's why the Bashir joke occurred. When he had free time to suffer mental illness, he blocked out everyone, except for fan applause.
He couldn't separate reality from performance.
He never worried about not having a debt-free, clean, drug-free life with the kids; not too much plastic surgery damage.
He still wanted fans cheering during the trial & outside a dermatologist building.

S

REALLY?!!! I really do wish that people who don't know anything wouldn't post their opinions on a site like this.If the DA is able to wait until the last minute in order to prevent the defense from being able to have extra time to prepare, don't you nuts think they would do that? All the time in the world is on the side of the DA. And for those of you who think MJ's death was a hoax, you need to seriously get yourself checked out for reality! Do you really think ALL these people would help MJ fake his death? REALLY!! And for you haters in the world. MJ slept with boys, but so did the CATHOLICS! Don't be a hypocrit! REALLY!!!

Loulou

If it walks like a rat,squeaks like a rat and smells like a rat,IT'S A RAT!

Katherine

All those questioning Murray's culpability should remember that the anaesthetist's report stated that the levels of propofol found were similar to those found in general anaesthesia for major surgery and that with these levels the patient would be intubated and ventilated.

Rachel

tellit thanks for the info..
btw, I know he's not buried there...look on the forest lawn site...michael jackson is not listed? why not? the media made sure to tell me that last summer!! Thanks media you broke my heart!! BUT I believe he's alive.. and I have for a few months...
I remembered that yahoo failed to confirm he had been buried that evening..that was very strange..
omg people please connect the dots!!!

Rachel

so who thinks Dr Murray will walk? Just wondering...

Rachel

The media lies..if I believe in something else it does not mean I'm crazy...I'm very reality based. I weighed the options before starting to believe..I tried to really believe the news since I trusted them to tell the true news..how foolish!!
I've been michael's fan for a long-time..he is not a "druggie"..I could not really believe it and I was confused for 5 1/2 months then I decided to see if there was an answer..just by chance I looked up michael jackson hoax..did I think at first it was all true? NO but it is pretty clear now...try it you might believe too..did you listen to anything in TII? What message did you receive from it?
love

Joanna A Alisio

you do not deserve no say you punk you know what you did and still after they find that you really killed Michael you still want to run, your nothing but a PUNK! MURRAY.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3