Corey Haim 911 Call --

He's Not Breathing

3/16/2010 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT: TMZ has obtained the heartbreaking 911 call made by Corey Haim's mother the morning he collapsed at her apartment on March 10.

Corey Haim
Judy has a difficult time understanding the 911 dispatcher. It's hard to understand what he's saying.

Judy makes it clear Corey is not breathing. He was pronounced dead an hour and 15 minutes after the 911 call.

ThePrevailingTruth

What did Corey Haim's mom do to deserve this? She's not a celebrity. What did she do to have her pain broadcasted? Would you like to hear your mother being played on TMZ?

Keith

Who the f**k is this 911 operator? Some brokened-English, Haitian refugee?

I didn't feel much sympathy for Haim before, but what the f**k kind of civil service is California providing here? It's disturbing listening to this "English as a second language" operator (seemingly munching on Cheetos), flippantly addressing Haim's mother, who is clearly relaying a situation of desperate means.

My Siberian Husky could have been a more compelling 911 operator.

Alexandria

after hearing that, that totally broke my heart. i honestly dont know who Corey is or what he did but that really got to me while listening to this.

MattL

TMZ you lost a loyal viewer to your site. As a young parent i am totally appalled that you would post this morbid content. This is definitely over the line. Good luck with you site in the future. Maybe i will come back once you clean it up.

moveover

Is this REALLY necessary? I feel bad that he died, but c'mon, let's face it .... he's had more attention since he died than he ever had in his entire career. RIP ... let it go, and let's move on.

cochino

this on the day of his funeral. TMZ has such class

Lisa

this 911 dispatcher sounds like an idiot!

LOL

I'm not going to listen to this. I love celebrity gossip and I'm normally a big fan of this site, but posting very private, very emotional 911 calls, especially involving some one's death is crossing the line... BIG TIME. Shame on you TMZ!

Casey J

where was the graphic content?

Jake

Once again TMZ you show how much class you have...

My Gosh ! ! !

Damn foreigner as a 911 dispacher, can't even understand the JERK, his fault and they should sue him and whoever hired him.
Pathetic ! ! ! !

jenscoe

911 operators always sound like they are so annoyed to have to do their jobs...quit being such asses when people are at their most vulnerable...how many people die every year because of these careless jerks ???

melissa

This should not be available online.

Misch

While I don't have a problem with all 911 calls being posted online, I urge TMZ not to post 911 phone calls made by members of the family of the deceased. Security guard, doctor, passerby... fine... but I think it's wrong to post the 911 call of a frantic mother discovering her son dead.

Susan

That dispatcher should NOT be on an EMD line. He clearly is incapable of speaking clearly and giving clear/concise directions to people in crisis. He should be reassigned to a job that does not interact with the public verbally in any way. He was more frustrating to her than helpful and the department really needs to take action. I don't think he was sleepy, he seems to have a speech issue. This needs to be dealt with before he kills someone.