Corey Haim 911 Call --

He's Not Breathing

3/16/2010 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT: TMZ has obtained the heartbreaking 911 call made by Corey Haim's mother the morning he collapsed at her apartment on March 10.

Corey Haim
Judy has a difficult time understanding the 911 dispatcher. It's hard to understand what he's saying.

Judy makes it clear Corey is not breathing. He was pronounced dead an hour and 15 minutes after the 911 call.

redconfetti

Makes you think how crucial it is to learn CPR. It may not have helped in this case, but what if the case was different?

tim

Why did TMZ post this on the day he was laid to rest?

Dee

I have been reading TMZ less and less because the quality of stories have declined in my opinion.

I also feel posting 911 calls are not necessary and very low class. Is this news or is this profiting off the terror of someone's life?

RIP Corey Haim, I am sorry that your mother has to re-live your death through TMZ so others can intrude on a very private moment.

TMZ has lost a fan for good this time....

jigga

if you cats want to hear the actual 911 call go to eonline.com

do not be fooled by this crap.

this is incredibly edited.

wowreally

I didn't listen to the audio either. As a mother, I could never imagine realizing my child might be dead and having that moment broadcasted all over the world to be heard over and over again. TMZ folks, put yourself in this mother's shoes. Not right. Not cool.

M.

Sounds like the dispatcher has a speech impediment.

Kris

Let me guess. They have outsourced 911 dispatcher service to India now ?? It becomes evident during the call that the mom is having problems understanding this guy, and you can tell that she is getting frustrated. Sorry, but this guy needs lessons in how to speak more clearly. It was a lot of wow bow oow bow vowo woow in my ears, and I feel sorry for the mom. It´s heartbreaking to listen to, and I think TMZ is moving into heavy waters when they publish stuff like this. Then again, why doesn´t your country have privacy laws that protect people in situations like this? There comes a time when you have to draw the line at what is public and not, and this is just wrong.

k

It's not that graphic - we know he's dead.

cathy

Why the HELL would they have an immigrant with an accent answering 911 calls???? It's bad enough that we're outsourcing our jobs to India, but now they're coming here and working our 911 system??!! You can't understand one word he's saying!! Whether they're illiterate or foreign, THEY SHOULD NOT BE WORKING A 911 CALL CENTER!!!! This poor mother is panicking because her son is dieing and she can't understand one word that jerk is saying!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

jigga

Privacy laws are only for the living these days. Thank the Patriot Act, George Retard Bush and Sept 11th for that.

helena handbasket

My heart breaks for poor Judy... RIP, Corey.

April

Why the HELL would anyone want to listen to the sound of a frantic mother calling 911 while her son is not breathing???? I feel so sorry for his Mother right now, she deserves to be granted privacy during this time.

anne

everyone says to stop posting...but how many of you who say that resisited the urge to listen...probably none!!!you're all here at the tmz website too!!!!you know what they do!!

Robyn

I feel sick after listening to that. I knew I shouldn't have. The 911 operator should ABSOLUTELY be FIRED. He was rude and you couldn't understand a word he said. What if at that very moment she could have saved her sons life but she couldn't understand this moron? I'm so glad I don't live in L.A.

Rayne

Had It Coming.....You really have it coming and it could not happen to a nicer person!!!