Jermaine Jackson on Jaafar: It Wasn't a Stun Gun

3/16/2010 6:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jermaine Jackson admits his son was in the wrong for ordering something online -- but according to him, it wasn't a stun gun.

Jermaine & Jaafar Jackson: Click to watch
Though extremely vague on what 13-year-old son Jaafar -- who was with him -- actually purchased, Jermaine says he "never touched Blanket" with "that thing."

Jermaine claims he had "no idea" anything was going on.

As TMZ first reported, the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services seized a stun gun during their first visit to the home after the incident. Family members tell us Jaafar fired the gun into a piece of paper but contradicted employees who say he pointed the gun at Blanket and Prince.

steve

People in this country NEED TO MIND THEIR OWN DAMN BUSINESS!!! When I was his age I had a stun gun also and yes my family knew about it.BUT I FORGOT EVERYTHING IS A CRISIS IN THIS COUNTRY NOW AND PEOPLE ARE IN EVERYBODYS BUSINESS BUT THEIR OWN.

I want ya back!

According to Jermaine TMZ never gets the facts right - I wonder where they keep getting their incorrect information from, the mind boggles!

mjjfan50

germaine is such a fking liar! nothing he said sounded remotely convincing. katherine already said they confiscated the gun within FOUR minutes after hearing the noise, so is this a$$hat calling his mom a liar. this clan never takes responsibility for anything.

this douche is just loving the spotlight

connie

Jermaine should take care of his own boys - he's their father. Catherine is old and can't give them the guidance the young men need. Jermaine should be a better role model. Can you imagine what a zoo that home in Encino is????? I used to like Jermaine but am disgusted if he's not doing his duty as a parent.

carol

Forget about Jermaine for a minute.
WHAT ABOUT THE KIDS!
TMZ how dare you approach the man that way, with his children in toe. It doesn't matter what Jerm's motivation were, that was wrong of you, and I for one would have put a foot in that camera man's......
I would've sent a very clear message to Harvy.
I'm a celeb with children, I've lived in Hollywood for seventeen years and has never seen anything like this. My wife and I are having a discussion and because of this incident we've decided to move our not so perfect children out of here in couple of years, because I know I would be willing to lose everthing I've work for to defend mine.
You put that father, (such as he is) in an awful position, to either throw his children under the bus - in public no less, or lie
WTF!
I'd just gotten into LAX from JFK earlier, still on the tarmat, when someone texted me this story. If it weren't here in black and white for all the world to see, it really would be unbelievable. I look at the younger kid there man, and just think you're Filthy Pigs for sending your Goons after children man.
I must say, after we read the comments posted here, we are all disappointed in MJ Fans for not showing the kind of he empathy he undoubtedly would've shown for anyone of your children. I wonder if you've considered fact, that by not coming to the defense of the treatment Jermaine's children has received here, just on the fact, that they are children, you've now left the door wide open for them to go after MJ'S Kids. I wonder how you'll feel then?
As for the rest of you throwing stones at children, I guess since you're not in the business, you feel pretty comfortably in your glass houses, that TMZ will never uncover your dirty laundry and show up at your gate with rocks. GOOD FOR YOU!
TMZ? I know I'm hidden behind this post, but you should pray to whoever you believe your protector is, that you never cross the path of me and mine.
WHOEVER I AM

Twilightluvinmom

Santa Fe Jack, you can save your "breath" so to speak. MANY, MANY, MANY of us have tried to tell her not to type in all caps for literally months now and she continues. I think she may read the story on TMZ, then come in and comment and leave. Surely if she had read our comments she would have stopped it by now, so I am not sure she is reading them. Then again, she could be reading them and just not give a flip.

You are right, none of us read her posts. We don't want to go blind.

Posted at

12:56PM on Mar 16th 2010 by Deb

Can we get an "AMEN" from the congregation???
I agree...I think she's a "drive-by" poster!

MacConvie

LMAO, Jermaine be lying but whatevere, lol

patricia mcclain

KIDS OF TODAY ARE VIOLENT.LET HIS FATHER SHIELD HIM ,COVER UP HIS BEHAVIOR AND HE WILL BE IN JAIL BEFORE HE IS 18.

Linda

Time for Jermaine to take responsibility for his children. Either pay their mother child support so that she doesn't have to live with Katherine or take the children to live with him and his current wife. He's a pathetic excuse for a father period.

Maria

hmmm idk if thats true??

K Mittler

I feel so sorry for his kids. They have had such a great role model for a father....

cbgbgirl

Why can't people just admit to wrong doing and apologize? Whether it was done on purpose or accident, an apology is the right thing to do. Pride is a sin. Stop being so prideful.

Dirty Diana

TMZ;LEAVE THE JACKSON FAMILY ALONE!!!FOR THOSE HATERS OUT THERE;WE DON'T CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY??? for MICHAEL--It's all for L.O.V.E.

Porsha Wright

Jermaine was in Amsterdam at the time supporting his family & Michael's legacy at the time this came about, by being there for the "Move Like Michael Jackson" Show. He's a great father, really. Please, don't let the media feed you this. The media should gather all the facts before acting. Jaafar is a great kid, he didn't do anything wrong. We've heard from the family on this subject and all the kids at Hayvenhurst were in NO danger, at all. I love this family sooo much, the ONLY reason I chose to comment is because im EXTREMELY protective of them,I along with all of their fans are. This family is wonderfull & loving, and I have nothing but love, respect, and support for each and every member, and they know that. TIP: Spread L.O.V.E. not HATE!!! Thank you.

LoveSportsandHollywood

Want true gossip about stun guns. Try the fact that that the brain dead Jose Canseco will be fighting at www.shockfights.com to prepare for his MMA matchups. This is a website where people battle with stun guns and tasers. Stupid, stick stuff...yet strangely intriguing.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments