Jaafar Jackson -- Gunnin' for His Lil Bro

3/17/2010 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson and her people insist the incident involving Jermaine Jackson's son, Jaafar, and the stun gun was an isolated event -- but TMZ has obtained a home movie that shows Jaafar is no stranger to playing with guns.

Jaafar, Jermaine, Jermajesty Jackson

The scene -- which appears to have been shot several months ago -- begins with Jaafar (left) barging into Jermajesty's room, Airsoft gun drawn, and then ordering his little brother to get on the ground. Jaafar pushes Jermajesty to the ground, pretends to pistol-whip him, handcuffs him and then gives the youngster an incomplete version of his Miranda rights.

Jaafar then tells his brother, "Don't move or I'll bust your head open."

Jaafar then cocks the gun, points it to Jermajesty's head, pulls the trigger and you hear the click. Jermajesty plays dead and Jaafar drags him by the leg out of the room.

TMZ decided not to post the video.

As for the stun gun incident, sources tell TMZ Jaafar pointed the weapon at two of Michael Jackson's kids -- Blanket and Prince -- but the family insists the two kids weren't even in the same room.

Our sources say the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services are still reviewing the stun gun incident.

sc341

I'm white and I was offended by the comment above by #307. Who else could effectively raise these kids? Jon & Kate Gosselin....? The Jackson family is not in "Uganda". They have been living in the U.S. their whole lives and they are well aware of what it is like to be a show business family and famous. MJ wanted his mother Katherine Jackson to raise his kids in the event of his premature death. So she is raising them.

However, the situation with Jermaine's kids is a problem. The 13 year old, Jaafar seems to be preoccupied with guns. Jermaine needs to step up and parent his sons. All of them.

That said, MJ's kids are probably too isolated and would benefit from attending a small private school if possible. I wonder if Paris has any girl friends her own age. She must be very lonely.

If she could attend school she would be able to meet girls her age of all backgrounds and have opportunities for friendships. Ironically, her father had few friends as a child and he lamented about it in later years from interviews I have watched from when he was younger. (in his twenties during "Thriller" period). His 3 children need some friends their own age. If they do not have the opportunity soon to make some friends outside the family I think they will be at risk socially. Just like their dad was, sadly.

fan

MJ didn't have any strong men in his life.
No shock to see Michael put a high bridge on his nose & literally cut the round tip off. He had Caucasian eyebrow make-up & ugly, straight wigs. He was so stubborn to make himself look like Hollywood white acquaintances. It didn't bother him that he had no nose to breathe through. He thought his fame could make him ok, when he still couldn't hide the damage inside & outside.

Daniel Chavez

Daphne Lorincz

Check this out. Really nice.

Chico

WHERE THE HELL IS RIC????????????????????????????

Inma

cindee

Michael was such a loving soul, He never stop showing
his love, for those that were the closed to him
Liz
Lisa Marie
Debbie
Diana
Miko
Deepak
Gotham
Lionel
Nicole
Macaulay
Corey
Chris
Lou
Arnie
SHOW YOUR LOVE TO MICHAEL,HE NEEDS YOUR HELP NOW!!!
HE CAN'T TALK ,BUT HE WOULD WANT YOU TO BE THERE,
WHERE HE CAN'T BE.................

Alice(from Romania)

Child of Innocence
by Michael J.Jackson

Child of innocence, I miss your sunny days
We joyously frolicked in extended plays
Ever since you've left the scene
The streets are lonely, dark, and mean
Child of innocence, return to me now
With your simple smile show them how
This world once again can respond to your glance
And heartbeats flutter to the rhythm of your dance
Child of innocence, your elegance, your beauty
Beckons me now beyond the call of duty
Come fly with me far and above
Over the mountains in the land of love
Child of innocence, messenger of joy
You've touched my heart without a ploy
My soul is ablaze with a flagrant fire
To change this world is my deepest desire.

L.O.V.E to MJ and MJ3

janalal4

Wonder shy TMZ declined to 'post' the actual video?? Surprising. Must have had to do with a matter of 'C.Y.A.' on THEIR part because I'm sure hit had absolutely NOTHING to do with their aversion to exploting to children.

Is it not painfully obvious that this kid needed some parental supervision & intervention quite some time ago. He has clearly stepped up his game from using to an empty BB gun to ordering stun guns online with stolen credit or gift cards. I hope this child is getting the 'help' he needs in the form of counseling because I certainly have my doubts that the 'help' won't take the form of any concerned parents disciplining him.

People can pratter on & on all they like about 'kids being kids' but this kid is heading down a seriously criminal road & WILL eventually hurt someone. Jerk-maine needs to stop meandering around the country doing the 'my beloved brothers is dead' tour & start focusing on the job of being a parent!

Poor MJ. It is no wonder to me that he minimized his contact with his family & it is a total mystery to me why he left his mother as guardian of these kids; not because it was Katherine herself but because the kids would be exposed to the 'thug' cousins, nephews, & the like. I guess MJ's 'options' in this regard was limitted but when you look at D.Ross's kids, none of THEM have ever been in trouble & are successful adults for all intents & purposes. Katherine may have 'mother-earth' but it is all those around her that seems to have absolutely no sense of what it takes to raise children into happy, well-adjusted adults.

I truly don't think MJ had any plans at all of ever having to 'exercise' that will he wrote in 2003, don't think he ever planned checking out of this world when he did. I wonder if a more 'recent' will wouldn't have had something VERY DIFFERENT IN MIND?! If he 'minimized' the contact with his own family(according to the biographies I've read recently, his parents only saw MJ's kids on birthdays, holidays, etc.).

I have serious doubts that Hayvenhurts will prove the optimum environment for these kids to grown into healthy, happy adults but MJ lived in dysfunction for so long that perhaps he didn't realize JUST HOW DYSFUNCTIONAL it truly was?? I don't know what the 'answer' to the MJ3's 'dilemma' IS but the idea of them growing up there doesn't give me much 'hope' for them.

Read an interview just the other day given by MJ in the mid 90's when he was asked if the kids would be 'allowed' to watch MTV. He responded 'Yes' but not until they are 15 or 16. That answer alone should provide a bit of insight into exactly how he wanted these kids raised.Yet they seem to already have 'unlimitted' internet access. I for one ,DO NOT THINK THESE KIDS ARE BEING RAISED THE WAY MJ INTENDED. Yes, I suppose he should have taken his own personal choice of having propofol pumped into his body had he wanted to ENSURE these kids would grown to adulthood with a 'father' in their life but I find it extememly hard to believe that he would ever have found Hayvenhurst the optimum environment in which to raise ANY child. Neither do I think that the Jacksons are making sure these kids are raised in line with what MJ would have wished for them. In part maybe but as the years go by, I think what MJ would have wanted for his children will become less & less important & they will begin to be raised just as Katherine & Joe reared their own children. (sigh).

Give these kids to Rebbie or.......SOMETHING....ANYTHING BUT THIS!

a fan

janalal4
I agree with everything you just said.

sue

good morning janalal4, your right in your post, these kids are already doing and seeing things that michael would have shielded them from for yrs to come.mj had his reasons for hiding his children and i know he would not want this for them if he were here.he left strict instructions for them to be raised by katherine, and she needs to respect his wishes and raise them the way micheal trusted her to do. it really is sad that them being mjs kids that they will never be able to have just a small part of a normal life. THAT IS ALL MICHAEL EVER WANTED WAS TO BE TREATED RESPECTFULLY!!! sue from tampa

MJ's PYT Superfly Sista

Good Morning all.... I was one to make the statement kids
will be kids or was it boys will be boys. As a girl I played the
games with toy guns or fake ones. cowboys and indians , cops and
robbers. Had i had access to a video camera , man we would have made movies not skits with my imagination.I played bionic woman,
wonder womwn, Charlie Angels, CHiPs, and the Performer. Meaning i
put on my moms wig and stood on top the car and performed. I was
donna summer, natalie cole, or diana ross.Kids do it all.
However I agree Jaafar has a lot of free time. Obviouslt He's
crying out for attention and Jermaine isnt anywhere to be found.
His new famous rich, cute and fabulous cousins have moved in and
stolely his shine. He may feel alone. He gone from BB gun to
chasing kids with stunt guns. If this isnt caught and handled
( time and a psychiatrist help) this child could become a statistic. He may be a good kid, awfully cute. I feel sorry for him.
Janalal4 your post is dead on so i wont say the same thing twice.
You wrote it well.
Justice for Michael and MJ3.

Jan

SONY CONTACT INFORMATION

New York office:
550 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10022
212-833-7100 (phone)
212-833-7416 (fax)
licensingNY@sonymusic.com

Jan

Stand up for Michael !

Simply visit home page, scroll to bottm,
then click "send a message" to ABC News,
next to MJ in his "trash" jacket.