Jaafar Jackson -- Gunnin' for His Lil Bro

3/17/2010 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson and her people insist the incident involving Jermaine Jackson's son, Jaafar, and the stun gun was an isolated event -- but TMZ has obtained a home movie that shows Jaafar is no stranger to playing with guns.

Jaafar, Jermaine, Jermajesty Jackson

The scene -- which appears to have been shot several months ago -- begins with Jaafar (left) barging into Jermajesty's room, Airsoft gun drawn, and then ordering his little brother to get on the ground. Jaafar pushes Jermajesty to the ground, pretends to pistol-whip him, handcuffs him and then gives the youngster an incomplete version of his Miranda rights.

Jaafar then tells his brother, "Don't move or I'll bust your head open."

Jaafar then cocks the gun, points it to Jermajesty's head, pulls the trigger and you hear the click. Jermajesty plays dead and Jaafar drags him by the leg out of the room.

TMZ decided not to post the video.

As for the stun gun incident, sources tell TMZ Jaafar pointed the weapon at two of Michael Jackson's kids -- Blanket and Prince -- but the family insists the two kids weren't even in the same room.

Our sources say the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services are still reviewing the stun gun incident.

Jan

see:

aliciabanks.vox.com/library/post/r-kelly-bumping-grinding-on-babies.html

Just be warned a few friends of mine had some vile emails off her.

janalal4

In case nobody has 'discovered' this recently. Found a site where you can read MJ periodicals & books online for free. I just had a couple days off & read 'Moonwalk' & 'MJ: The Magic, Madness, the Whole Story' by Taborelli. Here's the link. You may make a 'donation' if you like the site but IT'S NOT NECESSARY!

I am trying to read some of the stuff from 'reputable' sources but must admit that Halpering sorta 'scares' me. He doesn't seem genuine & rather 'soap-opera-ish' in his reporting & not a good source.

CAN ANYONE SUGGEST ANY OTHER GOOD BOOKS ON MJ FROM THIS LIST?? I'm looking for 'truth' & would like to read more about the trial but don't want to waste my time if the source isn't a good or knowledgeable one. Here's the link below & if anyone has any suggestions for me I'd certainly appreciate it. I hate 'tabloid' crap. Seperating 'fact from fiction' is hard enough in r/e to MJ & don't want to end up 'confused' because I've chosen a poor source.

WOULD APPRECIATE ANY SUGGESTIONS OF GOOD AUTHORS.

Here's the link:

Jan

March 4th, 2010 6:50 pm ET

tweets from Randy Jackson

randyjackson8

All the kids r safe. My nephew is a GREAT kid. Sad that the media has to pick on a 13 year old for their own gain.

randyjackson8

As I said, I must unite my family, evident by this most recent issue @ my family home.

randyjackson8

Was handled correctly, no harm done. Allegations 90% false, fabricated by evildoers covertly trying 2 separate my family from the inside out about 2 hours ago via web

randyjackson8

Quick note, TMZ caught me off guard as I was leaving a meeting. I never called them & I’m not their inside source. That will b revealed soon

randyjackson8

A private issue, handled internally. The 1 in the house that calld TMZ&DCFS is on a mission 2 exploit us & separate the kids 4 her evil gain about 1 hours ago via web

randyjackson8

Oops – Did I say ‘her’… ? about 1 hours ago via web

Jan

go for conspiracy book by aphrodite jones

and redemption book by geraldine hughes

Knock Knock

janalal4

343. go for conspiracy book by aphrodite jones

and redemption book by geraldine hughes

Posted at 12:11PM on Mar 18th 2010 by Jan

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/17/jaafar-jackson-jermaine-jermajesty-air-stun-gun-video/23#c26335341#ixzz0iXuQJ1JT

Thank you! I saw BOTH of those listed at the site I referenced & was considering those to read as well. Some of those magazines are nice. I checked some of them out. So nostalgic reading those articles when MJ was at the pinnacle of his career! The 'Ebony' tribute(which I believe is listed at the bottom of the second page at the site) is also VERY good! I was also considering the Schmuley 'tapes' book. That one is there too. I know he is quite controversial but I've been very curious as to what MJ supposedly had to say to him. I know there are those who are not fond of Taborelli(sp) but I found what he had to say seemed quite 'fair' & at least he didn't seem to be 'making it up as he went along'. His recounting of MJ's trial was particularly interesting. So sad when he speaks of how MJ looked & acted on the last day of the trial when the verdict came in. What should have been one of the happiest days of MJ's life being found 'not guilty' was apparently not the case(as I feared myself) as the damage to MJ seemed already 'done' to his spirit. He speaks of some of the testimony & how humiliating some days were for MJ to endure. Augh! It just broke my heart to read some of it!

Thanks you for the suggestion!!

Alice(from Romania)

"Michael, you are, and will forever be the thread
of velvety voice, so intricately woven into the
fabric of the soundtrack of my life. Your music,
talent, heart and soul has touched every cell of
my being. More than enough to last a lifetime.
You are magic. And I will miss you.

May your vibrant soul rest in eternal peace.
You changed my life, and for that I will love
you forever."

Siedah
AKA "Miss Gayree"

me

Adults picking on children... anything for hits right TMZ?

Alice(from Romania)

"Michael, you are, and will forever be the thread
of velvety voice, so intricately woven into the
fabric of the soundtrack of my life. Your music,
talent, heart and soul has touched every cell of
my being. More than enough to last a lifetime.
You are magic. And I will miss you.
May your vibrant soul rest in eternal peace.
You changed my life, and for that I will love
you forever."

Siedah
AKA "Miss Gayree"

L.O.V.E

janalal4

347. "Michael, you are, and will forever be the thread
of velvety voice, so intricately woven into the
fabric of the soundtrack of my life. Your music,
talent, heart and soul has touched every cell of
my being. More than enough to last a lifetime.
You are magic. And I will miss you.
May your vibrant soul rest in eternal peace.
You changed my life, and for that I will love
you forever."

Siedah
AKA "Miss Gayree"

L.O.V.E

Posted at 2:26PM on Mar 18th 2010 by Alice(from Romania)

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/17/jaafar-jackson-jermaine-jermajesty-air-stun-gun-video/24#comments#ixzz0iYTmevM9

"velvety voice is so intricately woven into the soundtrack of my life. Your music, talent, heart, & soul has touched every cell of my being....."

That is beautiful & at the heart of why we will miss him so, so much! For most of us, we know that there is NO chance we will EVER be so touched by another artist like this in our lifetime & perhaps even our own childrens lifetime. It's a big part of what made his passing so sad for us. I suppose that is something you either 'feel & understand' or you don't & what creates the divide between those of us who felt that huge void left behind in knowing what we lost when Michael Jackson passed away & how much it 'hurt' our hearts.

Sometimes I wonder to myself how in the world can it be almost a year now & I STILL feel it? But I do.

I can watch his solo debut of 'Billie Jean' on that Motown 25 special & I am still in complete 'awe' & even that word doesn't come close to describing it. I don't know what it was but he REALLY WAS.....'magic'.

Thank you for posting this. It is beautiful:)

Alice(from Romania)

Posted at 3:08PM on Mar 18th 2010 by janalal4

You are welcome

A wound that bleeds every time you see or hear...with and about MJ

L.O.V.E to MJ and MJ3

Linda Lovelest

316 Questioner,

I think that these suggestions are FABULOUS!! If this is what MJ3 (and other Jackson cousins) are interested in, they should absolutely take your advice. I LOVE this positive post!

Posted at 12:22AM on Mar 18th 2010 by Chico

Ella es tan idiota.

Tstorm

Juan Carlos : your Spanish SUX .

Linda Lovelest

351. Juan Carlos : your Spanish SUX .

Posted at 4:12PM on Mar 18th 2010 by tlk2dahand

Usted debe hablar de México. Hablo Espanol.

JB

If you interested I found this site where you can purchase a Heal The World bracelet just like Michael wore.