Britney Spears -- Unleaded

3/21/2010 2:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hi, I'd like $20 on pump #2, a pack of Marlboros and ... a picture of Britney Spears.

0921_media_removed_britney

The blonde bombshell stopped at a local 76 gas station in Los Angeles on Friday to grab an orange soda and, in the process, made one fan's day.

Anthony

globemaster bitch

LongJohn69

Made a fan's day? Hell, I can get 100 pics of whores in gas stations. I didn't know there was a market.

Tyrone Jefferson

Me likey.

NickSunset

Dude looks like a lady.

Sher

I must admit I've never been a fan of Britney Spears.Being a mother of a teenage girl I've always felt she's never been a good role model for girls.Now I'm reading all these comments from this picture and I can't believe all the BRUTAL negativity.From women AND MEN!!!!!Yes,females are very judgmental of one another but so are men!!!!!I'm not sure who the person is that keeps commenting about "imperfect females" hating on Brit,but it ain't just females dude!That's for sure!!!This is what women have to deal with every day!Not just celebrities.As for the woman taking the pic,maybe she's taking it for her kid.She prob knows someone who is a big fan.This second looked like it was really cool and exciting for her and that's part of a celeb's life.It's not a big deal unless you make it a big deal.

worshipper

Great Rack!!!

jessica

DID YOU LOSERS JUST USE THE WORD BOMBSHELL???? ARE WE LOOKING AT THE SAME PIC???????????

Anthony

It's the worst day of my life jess. i'm remarrying brokeass britney

Who me

New Disney ride: Milk Wagons

Mommy am I tall enough to ride that ride?

BeBe

Boob Sweat Alert! She has boob sweat below both boobs people. Yuck. She's the one who puts herself out there - is buddies with the papparazzi - so the least she could do is dress like a woman, not trailer trash.

BeKewl

Why has nobody commented on the Fanta??? If I had that much money I'd fresh squeeze my own orange juice.

k

what is with her nipples? . I think her implants are too high or something.

Anthony

sooon globemaster

truthteller

I have been looking at Britney's boob's since she became a soulless pop tart. Her nipples were always on the bottom of her breast. She would wear low cut tops and dresses and I always thought to myself where the hell are her nipples !!!! They are naturally deformed. As for her looking gross over all. She should wear clothes that fit her fat body ! She is pure trash that has money ! She is going down the Anna Nicole Smith road, can't wait for the next train wreck !

tdrury

She looks hot,great body.Any guy who says he would'nt want to take her out is a liar.It would be a dream come true to spenda a night in bed with her.Having her muscular thighs wrapped around me while my face is between her nice big Boobs and my hands are grabbing her Butt.There is not one guy reading this who would not want to be in this spot
There is nothing wrong with her boobs are butt,they look great.