Murray Allegedly Stopped CPR to Hide Drugs

3/22/2010 7:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray stopped administering CPR to Michael Jackson to collect drug vials ... this according to documents obtained by the Associated Press.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

According to bodyguard Alberto Alvarez (right), Dr. Murray stopped CPR and handed Alvarez drug vials and told him to put the vials in a bag.

Alvarez told investigators when he went into the room he saw an IV attached to Jackson's leg. Also Jackson's mouth and eyes were wide open and there was no sign of life.

According to the AP, Michael Jackson's kids, Prince and Paris, entered the room and cried as they watched Dr. Murray administer mouth-to-mouth.

According to Alvarez, Dr. Murray took several vials and told Alvarez to put them in a plastic bag, then told Alvarez to put the plastic bag in a canvas bag. Alvarez also says Dr. Murray told him to remove the IV that contained a white milky substance (Propofol has this quality) in another canvas bag. Alvarez didn't say where the bags went.

The report says, after Jackson was pronounced dead at UCLA Medical Center, Murray said he needed to go back to the mansion to get cream Jackson had "so the world wouldn't find out about it." The statement did not get more specific.

As TMZ first reported, Alvarez -- who called 911 -- told cops several months after Jackson's death that Dr. Murray hid bottles of Propofol in a closet so family members and cops wouldn't find them.

Sources connected with Dr. Murray's defense say the doctor didn't hide anything.

Yackie

Why is this killer still walking out about other humans? Why don't the good people that love MJ find him and give him some white milky substance, and let him just go to sleep.

mellow

It would take a minute or two of searching but this story is exactly what was being floated here on tmz just after the Murray name came out. I do not think any long time readers here are shocked by this, things like this is where the rage and passion come from about the case. The screaming into the darkness that nobody else seems to hear. His sentence will be a joke because they were not able to charge him with anything serious. His punishment will be that rabid fan that just goes over the edge when he walks out with no time or min time served.

Jacko WAS wacko

WHO CARES!!!????? AS LONG AS WCKO JACKO IS DEAD...I'M HAPPY.

Jacko WAS wacko

4 years in jail is a small price to pay for doing the world a big
favor.
Thank you Dr Murray.

Slutty Whores Rock

MJ burns in Hell for sodomizing all those little boys, I hope he is in agonizing pain for all eternity.

Jacko WAS wacko

I don't get why anyone gives a crapola about a dead pedophile. The guy was a sick freak by all agreement. He is dead... move on people, the freak show is over.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/22/conrad-murray-michael-jackson-propofol-cpr-drug-vials/3#comments#ixzz0ix8cUizm

agreed!!!! I'm with you. no more wacko from jacko

Jacko WAS wacko

Michael Jackson should have died YEARS AGO. That would have prevented so many little boys from having to deal with having been molested. When I saw that Jackson died, I was so happy and relieved. He won't be able to hurt any more children. I know that his sick "fans" couldn't care less about the children though. They will join him in Hell.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/22/conrad-murray-michael-jackson-propofol-cpr-drug-vials/2#comments#ixzz0ix9EsdQv

COMPLETELY CORRECT!!!!!!

mjjfan50

MJ's attitude about leaving the kids to a helpless old mother was not serious. He was so friendless that he jokingly put Diana Ross in the will too. Even Debbie Rowe can treat the kids better than
MJ's dumb mom & Diana Ross, who long forgot about talking to MJ.

________________________________________________________________

I totally agree with this. I think MJ had so few choices to genuinely leave his kids too, and must have thought he was going to outlive his elders.

WillOTheWisp

78. I would have stopped CPR so I could choke MJ, watch his eyes bug out, start CPR again, choke him again and repeat over and over til my hands got tired.

Posted at 7:54PM on Mar 22nd 2010 by Slutty Whores Rock

you're the one who bend over for him, so i guess you'll be joining him. you little slutty whore!

danger baby

TMZ is giving us dribbles. Here's the full AP report. There's quite a bit more detail.

XP

If this is the truth, what happens then to Kai Chase testimony that Murray came downstairs and picked up Prince and brought him to the room? Who is lying here? Everyone, looks like it.

Michael Jackson's Voice

Murderer Murray, Ask not for whom the bell tolls... It Tolls For Thee!!!
Your Done!

Dirt Burger

Sounds like he did it

shiann

OH MY GOODNESS I READ THIS AND IT MADE ME START SHAKING... THIS MAKES ME JUST SO VERY SAD..WE NEED JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL...MJ JUST COULDN'T SLEEP AND THIS DOCTOR HAD TO MURDER HIM!!! DR. MURRAY I HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE...WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND SIR...WE WILL NOT TAKE ANY CRAP FROM YOU OR YOUR LAWYERS..YOU ARE SICK. MICHAEL I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH...

danger baby

You are insane, right? Either that, or you are too lazy to do your own research into the families and others involved in the molestation allegations. I have spent a lot of time researching those events, and I can tell you that imho they simply are not true. He did not do those things. MJ was known as a 'checkwriter', or to put it another way, an 'easy mark'. Whether we like it or not, there are people evil enough in this world to try to take advantage of someone like that. MJ did not harm a child, ever, I am convinced of that. I feel sorry for someone like you, since you are obviously in pain about something that never actually happened. What a waste of your energy and emotions.

***********

Posted at 7:54PM on Mar 22nd 2010 by Slutty Whores Rock

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/22/conrad-murray-michael-jackson-propofol-cpr-drug-vials/6#c26465279#ixzz0ixAjPLsu