Murray Allegedly Stopped CPR to Hide Drugs

3/22/2010 7:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray stopped administering CPR to Michael Jackson to collect drug vials ... this according to documents obtained by the Associated Press.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

According to bodyguard Alberto Alvarez (right), Dr. Murray stopped CPR and handed Alvarez drug vials and told him to put the vials in a bag.

According to the AP, Michael Jackson's kids, Prince and Paris, entered the room and cried as they watched Dr. Murray administer mouth-to-mouth.

According to Alvarez, Dr. Murray took several vials and told Alvarez to put them in a plastic bag, then told Alvarez to put the plastic bag in a canvas bag. Alvarez also says Dr. Murray told him to remove the IV that contained a white milky substance (Propofol has this quality) in another canvas bag. Alvarez didn't say where the bags went.

The report says, after Jackson was pronounced dead at UCLA Medical Center, Murray said he needed to go back to the mansion to get cream Jackson had "so the world wouldn't find out about it." The statement did not get more specific.

As TMZ first reported, Alvarez -- who called 911 -- told cops several months after Jackson's death that Dr. Murray hid bottles of Propofol in a closet so family members and cops wouldn't find them.

Sources connected with Dr. Murray's defense say the doctor didn't hide anything.

Linda Lovelest

66 Yep, that's what I said, ass licker, and I'm not joking!

Just ask anyone who works in the medical field and have witnesses people who have died with a scared expression on their face, including opened eyes and mouths!
Who can say what they have seen!!

Posted at 7:35PM on Mar 22nd 2010 by you're an idiot X 10000

Maybe he was screaming because he saw the gates of hell opening up for him.

For Sure

And you know this because......

Are you Kai Chase?? Why did you lie about the kids? Who was paying you? AEG?

Posted at 7:34PM on Mar 22nd 2010 by China Doll

MJJ was a dancer..with some medical problems ...that most dancers have. Certain foods cause cramping while dancing...MJ wanted foods that did not cause cramping.. and would give him energy to complete the concerts.

MJ went down hill fast after he fired Kai ....

I think Murray should fry.... but I do not think he intentionally killed him I think he became over confident which led to his negligence...and u know the rest! Cover-up cover-up

Jacko WAS wacko

I would have stopped CPR so I could choke MJ, watch his eyes bug out, start CPR again, choke him again and repeat over and over til my hands got tired.
MJ burns in Hell for sodomizing all those little boys, I hope he is in agonizing pain for all eternity.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/22/conrad-murray-michael-jackson-propofol-cpr-drug-vials/7#c26465233#ixzz0ixCnMnbD

Dude, that is hysterical. I agree with you. It's a shame the human being he was & even more of a shame his freaky weirdo fans are such enablers, however it's 2010. he doesn't have that many fans anymore. As long as he's not around to hurt any more children, that's all that matters.

danger baby

I read the full AP report, and if Murray was crying at UCLA (as Michael Amir Williams claims) after MJ was pronounced dead, then that leads me to think Murray was the only one involved in MJ's death. That would be an appropriate emotional response if this were an accident. He may have been moving the drug vials around to try to protect MJ's reputation, I don't know. I have no doubt the cream he wanted to retrieve was skin bleaching cream. I certainly don't hold it against MJ for using that, if that is what it was. It sounds like Murray was trying to protect his client. I guess that is one way to interpret the events.

J.

Interesting about the "cream." He could easily be referring to Benoquin, a skin bleaching cream used by people with vitiligo (it has been long known in the vitiligo community that Michael had the disease and used this to bleach his skin, long before he admitted it--for years no one in the country had an available supply because he had purchased it all). But, making that statement would obviously just be an excuse for the Dr to go back to the mansion and hide the propofol viles and any other evidence of his wrong-doing, since MJ's vitiligo hasn't been a secret since the Bashir interview.

Jacko WAS wacko

DON'T WORRY DR, MURRAY. NO HARM DONE

;)

Jacko WAS wacko

FACE IT!!!!!
WACKO JACKO IS GONE and there is nothing any of his KOOKY Fans can do
about it
LMAO

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

unbelievable

When people die, the muscles relax causing the eyes and mouths to open. Sometimes it happens fast and sometimes it is over hours but it happens.

When my father died, his mouth was wide open and his eyes were closed until about 4 hours later when his eyes began to open.

When my friend died, his eyes were open but his mouth was closed. I left the room shortly after so never saw his mouth open but I know that this is a natural process.

It has nothing to do with fear. It could partially be from gasping for breat (as was the situation with my father) but even with a peaceful, calm death - the mouths and eyes do open.

** The signs of death include such things as no breathing, no heartbeat, release of bowel and bladder, no response, eyelids slightly open, pupils enlarged, eyes fixed on a certain spot, no blinking, jaw relaxed and mouth slightly open. **

--------

Okay...now that sounds like murder to me! If Michael was under the anesthetic his eyes would have been shut. What the hell was his mouth doing wide open?? Sounds to me like he might have been trying to scream for help!!!

This is soooo saaaad!!!

Posted at 6:45PM on Mar 22nd 2010 by WillOTheWis

IN PART: 66.

Yep, that's what I said, ass licker, and I'm not joking!

Who can say what they have seen!!

Posted at 7:35PM on Mar 22nd 2010 by you're an idiot X 10000

ltlmstrblmkr

gee, of course he had no prob 'stopping CPR'....the CPR was just for show,he knew MJ was already dead,so it went from 'the show' to 'cover my ass'. Maybe it wasn't even ever about keeping MJ alive.....

UGH

"PETERPAN" CHOSE TO LIVE IN A DRUG INDUCED FANASTY LAND..SO NO ONE IS TO BLAME EXCEPT MJ. MOVE ON.

scum bag TMZ

well, just proves that ambulance pic of MJ was FAKE; in the 'photo' ya know, the one MJ's friend ben took and also took the photos of Murray at Forest Lawn, his eyes were closed and there was a vein popping out of his head.

Why is this being released before a trial, nonsense! No one would talk and release this information, especially in a criminal (murder) trial.

"Alvarez told investigators when he went into the room he saw an IV attached to Jackson's leg. Also Jackson's mouth and eyes were wide open and there was no sign of life."

MJSoul

He will Die and those who planned this MURDER,MICHAEL WAS MURDERED Michael past a 4 hour physical for his London concerts in mid June 09, Doctor was involved in murder also Staff manager Frank Deleo who Michael once fired and rehired, Also John Branca and John McClain who has their name on Michael’s WILL to be executers of Beatles catalogue his Estate only if Michael died, Also Michael owed dangerous people money it was a mayor setup. Michael was never a drug addict he only took medication for his Lupus disease and Insomnia, IT WAS MURDER DAMIT!

marson

Please Harvey, you know the law. Don't report anything that will hurt this case. Thanks TMZ fan

For Sure

Why did you lie about the kids?

Not for anything China Doll but I would have lied about the kids too... Why should the public know that the kids saw their father dead( so hard for me to say) What so the press could try to ask them what they were feeling ....or speculate.. so they felt worse.... No I think it was the right thing to do at the time!