Octomom -- Her Cups Runneth Over

3/22/2010 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Octomom Nadya Suleman is having a hard time making house payments, but we know for a fact she's having no problem feeding her children.

media_removed_tmz

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

MattL

My wife saw her at Nordstrom getting fitted for a bra and overheard the sales lady say she was a FF cup. SHeesh!

Hmmm

First?????????

slick

As embarassing enough as it is to admit, I would tap that. Now I will throw up.

r00t4rd3d

DAMN !

I would soo hit that :D

Grandpa Giggles

I know I shouldn't be attracted to her but, she is quite fetching! Whoever worked on her did a great job! Her craziness and baggage would get to me in about a minute though. Too bad she felt the need to pop out so many kids!

notalawyer

well, all of that money went into her tits.......at least they over hang enough to provide shelter to her brood after she gets evicted. Christ they are funny looking. It looks like this stuffs her bra with kleenex.

Dave Evans

you know theres only one place left on her that has any friction? Thats right the hershey highway.

Kid Dyn-O-Mite

Octomom better have jugs the size of watermellons; all those babies she has to breastfeed. A lot of mouths to feed. When she finally loses all her "baby fat" I can't wait for her Playboy spread. I bet she has nipples the size of paper plates.

Puppy

Sorry but she didn't have a rack like that a few months ago. Hmmm..lets see, pay the house payment or get breast augmentation, well I guess that is why she is late on her house payments. Haha, Heidi Montag will be so jealous, she'll be running out for a pair of those.

THINK TANK

Plastical rackafobia..but she does Look like something that football looking widehead would hit

jrad247

Ha ! "Booya" called her "quite fetching"..... who the hell talks that way?

jfp

tax payers beware....she needs more of the public's funds.

russell da mussell

OMG!!!!! I would bang the hell out of her! I wouldn't tell anybody. I would go back for seconds too. Remember, all her kids are artificial implants. Are her boobs real? Lucky kids!

causeiamok

She's as vain as Kate Gosselin. Instead of caring and putting the money towards the kids and making them the first priority, it's more like

LOOK AT ME!
LOOK AT ME!

They are

jfp

send her and her brood back to Iraq.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments