War Brewing over MJ's 'Thriller' Musical

3/23/2010 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonMichael Jackson is coming to Broadway, whether his estate likes it or not ... at least that's what the most famous Broadway family says.

Nederlander Presentations has filed a creditor's claim, but it's not asking for money. Nederlander wants the probate judge to tell the executors they have no choice but to honor a contract Michael Jackson inked in 2008 for a musical stage play featuring music from "Thriller" and "Off the Wall."

The production hit a major road bump last year, when John Landis sued Michael Jackson, claiming MJ couldn't make a deal for the musical without his sign off. Landis directed "Thriller." That suit is pending.

Howard Weitzman, legal guru for the MJ estate, tells TMZ, "I've seen their creditor's claim. I don't agree with their request."

scum bag TMZ

by God

Ah hello, i'd say you're more of a MJ fanatic than every poster on here combined. duh!

Rx

I think weirdo must be another Jacko Wacko who has made it his calling to continue to spread the "love" that MJ cast out over the entire world.

Linda Lovelest

67. If you want to troll me, grim reaper, at least do it right. It is The Grim Reaper.

Posted at 2:59PM on Mar 23rd 2010 by Catch Me If You Can
____________

Even I knew that wasn't you! I'm SO GLAD you're still around here. Where is ric? ric what was your favorite one word comeback?

Butterfly

The move comes the same day as reports that Murray allegedly tried to hide evidence, collecting vials of medication from the pop star’s room before a security guard could alert authorities to Jackson’s death

Linda Lovelest

74. Tellit are you a guy?

Posted at 3:23PM on Mar 23rd 2010 by susie
_________________

I am AC/DC. (alternating current/direct current)!..LOL

How's it going susie? Still keeping those eyes open wide I hope!

astabasta

80. California prosecutors don’t want the man they allege killed Michael Jackson practicing medicine. AG Jerry Brown has filed court papers asking that Conrad Murray’s medical license be suspended as a condition of his bail, the Los Angeles Times reports. The judge has already agreed to bar Murray, who is on trial for manslaughter, from administering the kind of anesthetics that allegedly caused Jackson’s death.

Posted at 3:43PM on Mar 23rd 2010 by Butterfly

Hi Butterfly, do you have the source?

susie

@Tellit

BOH!

More and more confused but still beLIEving.

Take care.

astabasta

Thanks Butterfly.

Duh

I really don't care who is friends with who here. What I care about is people getting along regardless of their views. I did not always feel this way, 'tis true, but one can only fight with each other so long until it becomes an exercise in futility.

Lately I have not been on much. When I am I try to keep it light, although I will still fight back if attacked. It's funny, everyone notices when I do something wrong, but they don't notice that I have taken the stance of not attacking haters for their beliefs about Michael. If you attack the fans for THEIR beliefs, that is a different story. Or if you are attacking ANYONE just to attack.

I had a birthday in January. I guess I am mellowing with age. Not even Tellit bothers me anymore. I think she's mellower, too.

So, be friends with whoever you want, I don't care. As long as you don't attack me for MY choice of friends then we're all good.

Duh

87. 1:46 WAVES!!! he heeee

www.youtube.com/watch?v=a58tGmbEMZo

Posted at 4:50PM on Mar 23rd 2010 by susie

Hi Susie! Hey, I wanted to let you know I saw your post about trying to eat the goldfish! I forgot to write back, I was just checking in and things went crazy here at home and I had to log off before I wrote back.

Thanks for trying to help me with the pesky goldfish. Between her and OhWell they broke my heart. ;>

Daphne Lorincz

I am AC/DC. (alternating current/direct current)!..LOL

Posted at 3:49PM on Mar 23rd 2010 by Tellit

What does this mean?

Tstorm

tellit ... glad to see you back .I had wondered if you were doing allright.

Claire

you to youtube and type in Michael Jackson melody its the first video its class