Snoop

On the Hunt for

High School Dr. Dre

3/23/2010 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Who needs Simon Cowell, or a big "American Idol" production when Snoop Dogg can discover talent on the streets of New York.

Snoop Dogg: Click to View!
Two random high school students hit up Mr. Dogg outside the Eldridge lounge on the Lower East Side and one of them had an iPod version of a resume. Snoop listened to the kid's original tracks and was so impressed, he ordered his manager to get the boy's contact info.

This Dogg can hunt.

varulez

FIRST DOGG!

mike

I thought that after Obama got in office that this mentality would change in the black community and thug life and rap would thankfully finally go away, but unfortuanately it looks like slingin rock or shootin rock or trying to rhyme will always be...what a waste of young minds.

dirtythirty

nah its all planned.

jfp

disco died....this too will pass.

Breezzy

Thats my Bro Teddy Da Don!!!HAHAHAHA

Twilightluvinmom

Man, Snoop seems like he would be so cool to just hang with. As long as I don't have to listen to rap, but he seems alright.
Don't know if I could afford to pick up the tab for the "munchy" supplies though, lol. He looks like he could put away some food while "abuzz".

Jamaican Sam

"what a waste of young minds."

I think you may be overestimating their potential capacity.

jessy

snoop needs someone to mow his lawn..thats why he took the contact info

Whamo

7. "what a waste of young minds."

I think you may be overestimating their potential capacity.

=================================================================
I've got a pretty good idea what your capacity is. What have you done that helped anyone do anything? Nothing I'm sure, you just sit back and hate. I see your posts all the time. It's the same thing every time, white good, black bad. We get it...Now go burn a cross sh1thead!

David

What happen at Snoops party last night in Hollywood? Heard L.A.P.D had to visit.

Sid

Thought he was kind of cool, until he did a concert for Perez "Pedophile" Hilton.

xcalibur

THAT WAS A STUPID CLIP, NEXT.

wtf

Why are people always hating on rap music? I don't like country music, but I don't claim it promotes redneckism and inbreeding. That would be absurd. It doesn't indicate you have lower intelligence, it just says you like a different type of music. Just because someone is different than you doesn't make them wrong or less, it just makes them a different flavor. Sometimes those flavors mix like when Snoop sampled country music on his last album... or when Tammy Wynette did Justified and Ancient.

Much love to Snoop Dogg and the very cool things he does.

Folabi

@ Pffft

I don't understand it either. They have got the wrong perspective of the music. They only listen to what the media portrays rap to be. It's kind of side because there is a lot intelligent rap out there that is not promoted because of this Illuminati-esque industry.

@Michelle

the stupidity of your comment is amazing. Basically your saying all rap is Slinging rock and thug life. Wrong. Listen to Rakim, Jeru The Damaja, Dilated Peoples, 2pac and Nas. All these artist where telling some kind of story that did not promote thug life or about slingin rocks. Go further than what the media tells you.

woudntulike2know

That is sooooo nasty that he put those earphones in his ears after that kid had them in his!!!! GROSS!!!!!!!