Gordon Ramsay

Shreds 'The Naked Chef'

3/24/2010 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gordon Ramsay ripped into one of his biggest TV chef rivals last night, hitting the "Naked Chef's" Jamie Oliver where it really hurts: His cooking.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
Outside Mr. Chow on Tuesday, the "Hell's Kitchen" overlord engaged in some serious smack talk claiming the last time he complained about a meal was when he went to "Jamie Oliver's restaurant."

It ain't the first time Gordo has gone after Oliver. Last year he called the guy a "one pot wonder."

Top Grade Acai

I am interested in trying out his recipes, especially from "GR makes it easy" and "Cooking with friends". If there any place
Top Grade Acai

Jezzy

I say Jamie and Gordon square off in Kitchen Stadium.
Then we'll see whose dishes reign supreme!

My vote is for Gordon!

Extremely Poor Taste, TMZ!

THE NAKED CHEF KOOKY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooh, la-la! NOW we're cookin' with gas!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxxox

Maisy

I like Ramsay. Yes his shtick is to be an ass but it's sort of like wrestling where one pays to see the well orchestrated fights and smack talking. Jamie on the other hand just seems like a know it all prat. I didn't like him on TV years ago while living over seas and really didn't like his show this time around either.

moveover

Ramsay is a hack compared to Jamie Oliver. He wishes he had half of Jamie's talent. Go back to flippin' burgers at McDonalds, Gordon!

Confused

Donkey!!! In the bin!!! (In joke for Hell's Kirchen fans)

crys

I'm totally "Team Oliver" here. First, Jamie Oliver is pleasant to watch. He doesn't drive the censors to have a fit everytime he opens his mouth. Jamie Oliver has found success without having to be controversial. Second, he actually cares about something other than sounding like a drunken sailor. He is going out of his way to help people in the US after he has spent many years helping youth in London. Lastly, Jamie Oliver has respect for people. He doesn't spend his days demeaning people. I can't forget his behavior in Australia where he compared a female jounralist to a pig. Ramsey needs to go home and learn both some manners and how to care about people other than himself.

I BE DARNELL

BOTH A CPL/ HACKS.......FROM A COUNTRY ...WITH THE WORST FOOD/COOKING ON EARTH.SEND THEM TO BOBBY FLAY...FOR A FLOGGING.

Kay

I believe one of Gordon's restaurants lost a Michelin star, and he has been in rough waters economically.

He should stick to his own cooking pots - and wash his mouth out with soap. What an example he sets for his children.

LeRoy

Below the belt :(

Veronica

If any of you really followed Gordon Ramsay's career, you would know how hard he has worked, sometimes for almost nothing, to perfect his cooking. He took job after job to get better, not be the most highly paid. I'm not bashing Jamie Oliver, I'm just saying don't bash chef Ramsay for ONE show you have seen him do in America. Do some research - read his book!

horndog

Tragic. Gordon who?

Darlene

Oh well, hes honest & tells it like it is!!!

Nene

Jamie's hotter so he wins! And Jamie hasn't had Botox, you old wrinkled prune of a man! :-)

Laura

I just can't stand this guy !!! Oops - I mean I just can't f*cking stand this guy. Go away soon.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments