Cops: 'Real World'

Star Was Driving Drunk

3/24/2010 2:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0323_puckPuck
from "The Real World" was allegedly blasted when he wrecked his car last week -- seriously injuring himself and his 8-year-old son.

The CHP tells TMZ they will arrest Puck for driving under the influence and driving without a license when he gets out of the hospital.

Puck's son was in the car and was seriously injured. As a result, Puck will also be booked for child endangerment.

Puck blames the accident on a deer in the road, but cops say he was just driving drunk.

Puck is nursing broken bones in both feet, as well as a broken neck, sternum and clavicle.

marrylumb

He said right because he is a doctor and he looked Jackson but he has not saved the Michel.

BA BUA

Look like she `s having a good time...whore...

Q

Pepper Spray this guy every chance you can. Right in the face, between the eyes---hes a danger to all whom encounter him in any area or phase of life. Walking, driving, doing, being, living.

Treatment, Incarceration, Restitution (to society) are now the only things left for him---otherwise, just pepper spray him if he comes anywhere near you.

honesty

I didn't like this guy on real world. He was horrible to Pedro.
Driving drunk with your child and injuring him. How stupid is this guy?
PUT PUCK IN JAIL!

balls

balls

mom in georgia

dumb azz

ilovetheshowmadmen

drinking is a choice
driving is a choice
putting your child in your care is a choice
drinking and driving with a child in a vehicle?
L O S E R!

book this idiot.... JAIL TIME/PRISON TIME

Yikes!

(1) What woman would sleep with that ass-clown?
(2) What kind of mother would allow that piece-of-dog-squeeze to be around her child, much less allow the child to occupy an automobile with that sorry excuse for a human being behind the wheel?

Just curious.

dsfgdfg

avoiding a deer is hard. but if you are going to hit a bird or a possum just hit it do not swerve and cause an accident!

Belladonna

He is a disgusting man. I can't belive anyone would have a child with him.

pam burnham

I hope they treat him like all of the other drunk drivers, because there is no reason he should have been drinking with his child in the car! I'm glad his son will be ok, I pray! I lost my daughter to a drunk driver and my brother in law to. There is alot of them out there like him that gets off with a slap on the wrist, I pray that doesn't happen in this case!

Jesus

I wish Puck died.

P

Dumb ass! You should know better and to have your 8 year old son in the car. WTF were you thinking.

Clashrocker

What an idiot!!!! I hate this guy. He has to be the biggest moron in the world. I hope they take his poor son away.

J Byrd

I'm a child of various schools of thought and beliefs/religions. I'm supposed to forgive and pray for people like Puck. I did but I have to tell this guy that he royally screwed up bad. How could he drive bombed w/ a child? What can happen will happen. Look at all the charges Dwight Gooden got! Puck was always an ass from day 1 of Real World but I hope he can open his eyes and see the light. I just pray for the kid, I heard he's in bad shape. Hang in there Puckman, I hate what you did but have a hard time forgiving you.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments