Cops: 'Real World'

Star Was Driving Drunk

3/24/2010 2:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0323_puckPuck
from "The Real World" was allegedly blasted when he wrecked his car last week -- seriously injuring himself and his 8-year-old son.

The CHP tells TMZ they will arrest Puck for driving under the influence and driving without a license when he gets out of the hospital.

Puck's son was in the car and was seriously injured. As a result, Puck will also be booked for child endangerment.

Puck blames the accident on a deer in the road, but cops say he was just driving drunk.

Puck is nursing broken bones in both feet, as well as a broken neck, sternum and clavicle.

me

wow you know what, its one thing, albeit a stupid mistake, to drive drunk, but to have your 8 year old kid in the car with you? he needs to go to jail! and rehab because no rational mind would ever drive drunk with their own child unless they were an alcholic. this is disgusting!

TJ

OK, to all you people from earlier today who were praising Puck for saving his kid and saying that he has probably turned his life around... HA!!!!!!!!

mellow

Ah Puck, always hoped you would get your cranium out of your anus but no, and now you drag an innocent down with you.

SYLVI212

WOW! I THINK THIS IS THE FIRST TIME EVER THAT I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING EVERYBODY HAS SAID THAT POSTED A COMMENT ABOUT THIS INCIDENT. RUN THAT JERK OUT OF TOWN! GIVE THE KID BACK TO THE MOTHER AND DON'T COME BACK!

Darlene

SHAME on him!!!!!!!!

SL8R

Endangering a child, Pathetic. Hope he gets a Mouthful in Jail. Better yet he can Toss the Salad for a few Thugs.

Grouch

Who?

Tiger Tale

This is a clear case of some reality star having his 14.9 minutes of fame, but we all knew he would come back for some kind of encore.

The kids of Jersey Shore are all going to do the TMZ perp walk too one day.

NateGriffin

It's all fun and games until someone "PUCK"s up!

Seriously, don't driver with a lil' "PUCK"er in your car if you are drunk.

Driving drunk is "PUCK"ing redonkulous.

Candy Cane

Karma.

Jennifer Bouldack

I've always stood by the principal that if someone does you wrong, if you just wait long enough - they will eventually get theirs. I was taught that at an early age to help me cool my temper when somebody did me wrong and I wanted to get revenge, but it is absolutely true.

Sometimes, it even takes years for the principal to play out, but there is just something about waiting patiently for that time, and then seeing the person who did you wrong finally get theirs, and the principal coming to fruition. There is a satisfaction in that feeling that just cannot be duplicated.

I think part of the reason why it is so sweet is that since you were mature enough to hold your temper or your tongue, you are absolved of any guilt when they get theirs. It's like the saying "Revenge is a dish best served cold." It is really sweet. Try it sometime. Patience is the key, but trust me - it NEVER fails. They ALWAYS end up getting theirs.

Of course, Puck never did anything to me, but I saw him give it to a lot of other people to the point that many times I thought, "He is going to get his someday."

I think someday was Friday of last week.

Pearl

As a parent, I just cannot fathom getting in a car with my Son, being drunk, and driving with him! Most of us have been in a situation where we've drank entirely too much, but the fact is, even if your judgement is clouded because you're drunk, you should still know better THEN TO GET INTO A CAR AND DRIVE WITH YOUR CHILD!! Here's a simple solution: DON'T DRINK AROUND YOUR CHILD UNLESS THERE IS A SOBER PERSON AROUND TO GET HIM/HER HOME SAFELY!! Being a parent isn't easy. We all make mistakes and no one is perfect, but this just blows my mind. I hope his Son recovers and that his Mother is smart enough to not let her Son go anywhere with him until he gets his act together.

hmmm

eww remember when he picked his nose and his nasty scabs and then tried to stick his finger in the peanut butter? Pedro wasn't having any of that nastiness.

Dave capone

r u guys serious the guy made a mistake just like everyone has before im glad there okay have u ever seen him on battle of the sexes on mtv he had his family on there he loves his kids what gives u the right to talk down on anyone look in the mirror everybody has problems only difference were not celebritys Puck probably feels like the biggest piece of s**t he dont need people like u reminding him of the biggest mistake of his life

sherri

Oh shoot, you mean he didn't die? Damn it!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments