Jennifer Aniston

Nice Butler

3/29/2010 1:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's official ... Jennifer Aniston has been Butlered.

0922_media_removed_small-2
As Gerard Butler and Jen struck poses from the front, an enterprising photog got the real story from behind.

The pics were taken on the Seine River in Paris, during their tour hawking "The Bounty Hunter."

Looks like the hunter caught his prey.

John Stone

What a slag!! Letting him do that to her in public.

Jennifer

Whoo hoo, it appears she likes it in the back door, she's got a big smile on her face. What are people going to do in public next??

jfp

not a gentleman...

A.B.

Sorry, but guys doing that can't be taken seriously. They're shallow. My guess: Not in love, or won't last.

tmeeka

I too would like to see the follow up shot. I hope he isn't really fingering her. I hope he's just holding his fingers in that position. Is this wishful thinking?

sleepingdreamer

One in the stink.. shouldn't there be one in the pink too?

mama

THAT'S JUST A PLAIN NASTY THING TO DO IN PUBLIC!!!

annita_138

Sometimes what you think you are seeing, is really not what you are seeing. I don't think he was touching her. I think he dropped his hand. and was using his finger to scratch the palm of his hand. Of course I still believe in Santa.

tmeeka

#8 calm down Angie is always allowing Brad to grip her behind what little there is to touch. Plus there were plenty of story saying Brad hands was up her dress when she wore that pink dress with the slit uo to her panties.

TP17

Jenniefer is a hoe, she will do anything and everything for publicity. I think she trying to get to ' I screwed the most celebrities' award. Looser ...

Fadedguy

mayer failed to mention she likes her back door opened once in a while too. what a slewt. thought she was classier.

raggmopp28

Since Brad Pitt dumped her shallow publicity seeking ass, she has thrown it at everybody!! She is turning into a desperate pig!! How many men does she have to be a hoe for to try to prove she doesnt care that someone with a lot more depth and humanitarism is with her exhusband?? Maybe is she had some charities or interests or meaning in life other than posing for the camera and being so shallow, Brad wouldnt have left her. He seems happier to be rid of her, being a father to 6 children and trying to help the unfortunate all over the globe. All Jennifer Aniston does is pose and have one failed "relationsip" after another. She is getting all used up. Angelina is starting to look like a Saint!

Ms. X

He's definately "hittin that". No man would be allowed to plug me from behind if he hasn't already seen me naked. Not much junk in her trunk though.

PolarBear

I can think of a lot of couples that soon seem to be an unbalanced match once you take a look. Not those two. I can see them leading a caravan of chuckwagons heading west to settle in western Colorado, talking visions of peace with the aboriginals, waving fields of grain as far as the teeth can chew, really strong whiskey and algae-powered trucks built tough. Offspring, bringing back the wild roaming buffalo and informed democracy. This is the final piece of the puzzle to RENEW THE HARMONY BETWEEN MANKIND AND THE PLANET EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

MightyMad

TMZ is missing an obvious third option here: Friends... with benefit.