Fans to Jesse James: We Still Love You!

3/30/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James' philandering may cost him his wife and time with his kids -- but his motorcycle-loving fans have his back ... taking to the streets in a show of support.

Jesse James
Members of the West Coast Choppers official website organized a ride to show support for Jesse. The plan is to meet up at Cisco Burgers (Jesse's Long Beach restaurant), grab a little breakfast and head out on a ride to "show a little positive support for Jesse and the crew."

If there's one person who appreciates a good ride ... it's Jesse James.

yeah....and?

Oh funky1, my, my, my.

First, you are so easy to read, the fat chick remark tells me exactly who are.

Second, no sonny, not every man cheats, or woman. To just assume that makes me think you are jagged, perhaps you have been burned by a woman? I don't know, but I do know your personality and its going to get no where.

Don't insult the ladies, you just sound like a moron. Considering....you statred it dude. Its one thing to be a biker, its completly another to think you have to live up to certain lifestyle, which means guys like you think they are tough....

We just hate that, its shows us you are really insecure, not confident at all. Its all act. Now stop it! I have met a million guys like you and they are all lonely bastards, but, boy they are tough...all tatted up, on their bikes, with tough guy clothes on.

I bet Jesse would tell you the same thing I just did. Look at the disaster he made of his life. He sure regrets it now huh?

yeah....and?

SusieQ

Ummm, MOST bikers are not professional men with suits who come out to ride only on the weekends, these are the folks labeled weekend bikers, for a reason.

My dear you have no idea what you are talking about. True, there are men and women who ride, but...MOST Harley riders are NOT in the office with your husband. Hate to say it, but, we kind of laugh at your types, we find you comical.

MANY Harley riders are in some kind of group, for lack of a better term, biker gangs. So, to say the modern Harley person is you guys??!! No.

Oh, the stories I could tell, and I'm quite sure none involved wears a suit, and they don't have wives on the back playing dress up like the tough biker girl for three hours on the back. You
people are funnnnnnyyyyyyy to us. You look so out of place playin' Harley guys.

MsSas

Support???? He's going to need it since he's now being divorced. I hope all this was worth it to him...Losing his wife and a loving NORMAL mother to his children. I would no more support this PIG if he was the last person on earth. He deserves EVERYTHING he gets...like he said...His kids are really losing out the most. I hope Sandra can stay in touch with them as I know they must truly be devastated and humiliated as Sandra is. Sad Sad situation all around but I have no pity for Jesse. KARMA baby~

BooBoo Kitty

I would have thought by now, that he had grown up. Cheating isn't cool at all. I feel so bad for Sandra, she didn't deserve this crap at all. But I always say, pay back is a BITCH .... "Karma"

TessaKittysMom

So now it's OK to cheat on your wife with a bunch of stripping skanks? Birds of a feather, I guess.

misspickwickian

I'm beginning to wonder if Jesse and Sandra weren't already on the outs anyway. His ex said that he called her just a few weeks or months after marrying Sandra and said he was afraid he had made a mistake. They were two very different people, and though they may have been attracted to one another, they relate to different cultures.
If he made that comment so soon after his wedding, then things may not have been as peachy as people think. I didn't think they looked that close at the Oscars. I kept hearing that they did, and doubting what I saw, but I thought he looked into her and she didn't look so into him.
I suspect they have been separated for awhile, and she is probably mostly upset that he has embarrassed her with the traceable texting that can be sold to anyone.
I think Jesse is taking a lot of the fall here---keeping his mouth shut and continuing to work. I feel for both of them---it's terribly embarrasing to have your love life out in the public view.
I wish people would stop saying all these nasty things about some of the women. He really could have been separated quietly. And he certainly told the women that he was.

GGG

Wow, support for cheating numerous times on your wife? WTF!

Kaitlyn

Hope nobody show up!

Bennett

The only males/females/Trannys supporting this goofball, would be the same individuals who themselves cheat on their significant other.

Enjoy the ride buddy, to think you have a support system. Who you kidding???

No wife, no kids, what have you got now only those who will do what you do to others.

jessy

LISTEN PUNKS..TRUE BIKERS ARE REBELS AND WE DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY,,IF WE WANT TO MESS AROUND WE MESS AROUND AND IF THE OLD LADY DONT LIKE IT THEN WE SMACK HER AROUND A LITTLE SO SHE CAN LEARN RESPECT FOR THE BROTHERHOOD.WE DRINK ..RIDE..FIGHT...AND DIE FOR THE BROTHERHOOD.....lIVE FREE ..DIE YOUNG IS OUR MOTTO

SO DEAL WITH IT PUNKS BEFORE WE RUN YOU OVER WE ARE BAD MEN

In the D

Jesse is a fantastic bike builder, as a husband, he's a idiot!! If you aren't happy, fix it. Get counseling or get a divorce, but don't cheat!!!!

oprah

"If there's one person who appreciates a good ride ... it's Jesse James."

TMZ....you are the Bomb!!!!!!!! well fitting quote

Bennett

Brotherhood, since when? You guys are self loathing idiots!!!
Smacking woman around??? True sign of insecure, little man!

Renee

Support for what?

Diane

BROTHERHOOD, YOU ARE BAD MEN AND PATHETIC LOSERS! THIS,COMES FROM A LADY WITH CLASS, NOT THE TRASH YOU PREFER!!!!