Fans to Jesse James: We Still Love You!

3/30/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James' philandering may cost him his wife and time with his kids -- but his motorcycle-loving fans have his back ... taking to the streets in a show of support.

Jesse James
Members of the West Coast Choppers official website organized a ride to show support for Jesse. The plan is to meet up at Cisco Burgers (Jesse's Long Beach restaurant), grab a little breakfast and head out on a ride to "show a little positive support for Jesse and the crew."

If there's one person who appreciates a good ride ... it's Jesse James.

Lori

Not sure why that person laughed at me for what I said. My husband owns 2 Harleys, loves to ride, and belongs to the HOG group. he does police escorted rides, benefits for MDA, and other organizations which help people. Nothing wrong with that, and I don't see why it would be so funny to anyone. He is a professional working person who happend to love to ride Harleys. big deal---Or else I am like Sandra Bullock. I have been blindsighted. It is ignorant to clump people into a "catagory" cause they ride a bike, or Harley.

Texasgrrl

Jesse James is a pig. Hopefully there is one gentleman out there big enough to beat the crap out of this guy. Divorce him and forget him Sandra

t. perry

Jesse,

What a drip you turned out to be.

Jacquie

So these are morons that think it's all good to be a nasty piece of crap that cheats on his wife with ho's...and all while not using condoms...I grew up in the Long Beach area, and this man is a cancer to any woman, nothing for anyone to be proud of..Anyone that is on this man's side, is no better then trash!

Sheenagh

The thing that gets me, they are having a "ride" for Jesse and he is not there. Sandra is not around either. I am sincerely hoping that they are together working out their divorce and being as human as possible to each other.

I do know many of Jesse's friends and I disagree with one of the message writers that you can't say anything against Jesse to any of his "gang". Error, they have many times and he does right back -- laughs about it all later. He has been told off to his face and if he is wrong, takes it like a man. The only thing that Jesse will not take comments about in any shape or form from any of the bikers is about his Sandra. If you know him, you know I am telling the 100% truth. She is never to be found fault with in his presence. If you have been in his office, you have seen the pictures.

LINDA

WELL THIS FAN DOES NOT SUPPORT HIM I THINK HE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIS SELF FOR CHEATING ON SANDRA WITH NOTHING BUT A TWO BIT SLUT AND WHAT MAKES IT WORSE IS SHE THEN GOES OUT AND BRAGS ABOUT WHAT SHE DID! I REALLY HAPPY SANDRA MET YOU BUT THAT WAS WHEN I DID'NT KNOW YOU WERE A PIG DRESSED UP LIKE A GOOD GUY,I REALLY HOPE YOUR PROUD OF HOW YOU BROKE SANDRA'S HEART,SHE WAS TOO GOOD FOR YOU AND YOU DESERVE TO BE WITH LIKE OF MS BOMBSHELL,YOU BOTH ARE CUT FROM THE SAME CLOTH !!!!!!!

Kate

Let me get this straight.

A group of bikers organized a show of support for lying, betrayal and REPEATED ADULTERY? !!!

Lovit

Jesse
don't believe this articl... We all hate you!
You are a total ASS
Do Sandra a favor and kill yourself

ex-fan (chicago)

I feel bad for Sandra and wish her the best in the future. I am hoping she gets back with Jesse. If you love your man Sandra, let him get help and lots of councelling and make it work. People will say you are a fool for taking him back but if you do but, if you can find it in your heart to forgive him and you love him and think it will work, girl. go ahead and reconcile with your man don't do what the public would want. it is your choice to be happy. don't feel obligated to please people. follow your heart. People need to get out ouf your business. People cheat all the time and they don't break up but, because you are in the publics eye they want to dictate what you should do. follow your heart girl and go to your man, love him and punish him at the same time.
Love you girl. People can change.

Jo

Texasgrrl

JJ's is the biggest SOB in America. Hell, even the original outlaw Jesse James had more class then this white cholo wanna be

Dante D\'Po

Jesse... too many women, too little time. You definitely looked tense during The Apprentice last year,brother. Remember,loving you...

Sonya

I wouldn't waste my gas money on him.

mike

I LOVE YOU BROTHER

mike

sonya you would f*ck'em....

StacyBurke

Support for Jesse James??? How is HE the Victim??? He is THE Reason -he is 100% at fault!!!