Jesse's Alleged Mistress #3 -- No Monkey Sex

3/31/2010 7:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James alleged mistress #3 Brigitte Daguerre wants to make one thing clear about her relationship with Jesse -- they never brought primates into the bedroom.

Jesse James' 'Mistress' #3: Click to watch

Besides discussing the rumored monkey sex, Daguerre also explains why she's not a homewrecker ... and you gotta hear the explanation...

DaJuice

Yeah...real brain surgeon in that one!

aquanet

Yes a marriage is between two people that make vows to each other- and yes- its the person that made that vow is mainly responsible for keeping it, but you have no place in anyone's marriage, good, bad or otherwise. You didn't know he was married? Give me a break. You just didn't care. Well Karma is a bitch and I hope you have a relationship where some other woman gets involved with your man and see if you still feel the same.
I love these women screwing married men and claim absolutley no personal responsibility. It takes two to cheat.

m

Ugh what a skank. The least she could do is take some responsibility for what she did. Dirty piece of trash.

TJ

She is cute. I don't blame Jesse I'd like to date her myself. If I lived in L.A. I'd be asking her out.

CANDALILLY

These women are seriously mental. Some screws are missing. Embarrassing.

C

YUCK! I'm assuming she means no primates other than her ugly ass.

C

Why in hell do all of these women he cheats with seem to have decent enough bodies but faces ugly enough to make a rabid dog turn and run?

SUN

Cisco Burger? This man must be desperate... She looks like the epitomy of white trash... Didnt know he was married, and Jesse is the only one to blame?? We now see why she works at Cisco Burger.

TorontoMark

I like her. She seems kind hearted.

Bob

I can't beleive that as rich and famous as Jesse and Tiger Woods are, the girls that they hook up with are quite skanky looking. I would think that they would be "surrounded" by super models. I guess money can't buy you good taste in women.

macunit

She is as dumb as the day is long. He is batting 1/3 (not counting Sandra) on the looks of these women. Did Jesse lose a bet?

Bob

Attention Women of Los Angeles:

For the love of all that's good, stop injecting beef gristle into your lips! It looks hideous.

Jamie

For the last week i haven't been able to watch you videos, they all say there not available it this time. whats up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Straight Talkin Texan

She seems like a real dimwit!

Patty Pecora

WHAT A DUMBASS CALI AIRHEAD! HOMEWRECKER SPELL IT OUT - THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE. . .

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments