Sandra Bullock's Rehab Connection with Jesse

3/31/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sandra Bullock spent time in the same rehab facility where Jesse James is getting help ... but Sandra's stay was strictly for a movie role.

Sandra Bullock's Rehab Connection with Jesse

TMZ broke the story Jesse checked into Sierra Tucson in Arizona, a facility that treats sex, drug, alcohol and other disorders.

While preparing to shoot the movie, "28 Days" -- which was released in 2000 -- Sandra spent a few days at Sierra. Her role in the movie: A drunk who was given the choice ... rehab or jail.

addictnation

There is a show on CNN's Headline News Channel called "Issues" that says they have new information on Jesse going to sex rehab. I bet there are plenty of drugs involved too. He looks pasty and unhealthy. Probably pharmies. The host of "Issues" is a recovering alcoholic so she will probably be able to tell what is really going on.

Otto

Rachel Maddow: "I'm Great In Bed" (NEW YORK) MSNBC host Rachel Maddow says she is as good off-camera as on.

Darlene

Good place for that LOSER!!!!!

Cynthia

I've never done this before, and I don't know how to go about getting a message to Sandra Bullock, as I imagine thousands of people are trying to do, but if anyone in her employ reads this, please tell her this: I was 40, married for 15 years, thought the sun rose and set with my husband. He had an affair for 15 months. When I found out, I realized that if he could lie to my face for 15 months, then our relationship was over. I kicked him out, lost my home, had to file bankruptcy (I had 2 kids, one of whom was 11 and at home) and start over at 40 years old. I did it. Do not let him back into your life. It will only bring more heartache and you'll live the rest of your life checking up on him. It's not worth it. You have so much going for you. These are the toughest times of your life, but you can get through this. And you will love again, believe it or not. I am 48 now and as happy as I've ever been. Don't waste your life or time on a cheater. Once a cheater, always a cheater. If you forgive him, he'll do it again figuring you will forgive him again. Good luck.

mike thomas

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog Interviewer. We'd like to give you the opportunity to give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can be submitted online here Submit your interview.

Best regards,