Dr. Conrad Murray -- On the Run

4/2/2010 3:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After flying into LAX from Vegas last night, Dr. Conrad Murray tried to maintain his health by running on a Southern California beach this morning.

0921-media-removed-britney

Looks like Doc can still get his heart racing ... for his court date on Monday.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Angela

Michael liked to run on beaches

FrankTheCrank

He's not really on the run, silly.

Play on words, you so clever.

barb

I hope he has a heart attack.

Trish

Looks to be in better health than Micheal Jackson!

Inquiring Mind

Run the other way you jerk and go drown yourself!

OMG.. that's horrible and Michael always said" to forgive", IDC, He is a selfish pig!

Thunder Thighs

Michael Jackson should be alive, or this guy deserve the worst punishment ever.

I am not judging, but I am being fair either way.
-I don't see the problem to jail this guy because Michael Jackson, king of pop, most global person ever got killed by this guy. This guy gave him illegal drugs, under illegal circumstances, and he is black!

Justice for Michael, we want you back. Hoax must reveal soon!

Indrid Cold

If/when Lindsay Lohan OD's can we all agree that it will be Dr. Murray's fault?? I'm still confused as to why charges haven't been pressed against him for the death of Britney Murphy. Or Heath Ledger. Or River Phoenix. Or Chris Farley. Or...

tone

Keima
Comment from Ivone and shoul stay on top:

Ivone
I am anaesthesiologist from Sweden.I have already written about this, but after reading so many incompetent and hateful comments, I wanted to reapeat what I had written befeore.We use Propofol everyday in our practice to induce and maintain anaesthesia, for sedation in operating theatre and Intensiv ...more
We use Propofol everyday in our practice to induce and maintain anaesthesia, for sedation in operating theatre and Intensive Care Unit and for stopping seizures in Emergencies. Even in hospital enviroment, Propofol cannot be used everywhere. In order to use it safely, you need strict monitoring of breathing and circulation. That means ECG, blood pressure and pulse oxymetry as a minimum. Furthermore you need rescucitation equipment including airway and ventilation equipment in case patient stops breathing (which is expected with Propofol). You also need different drugs to support circulation ( blood pressure, heart rate...). Of course you need to have knowledge and skills to use the equipment and drugs. And it is necessary to have at least one skilled assistant to help you treat the patient. You cannot resuscitate someone on your own. If you administered Propofol in hospital as a trained anaesthesiologist in an improper place, without required monitoring and equipment, and your patient died because of your stupidity and incompetence, you would be find responsible and guilty and would lose your licence and freedom. At least here. Let alone administering Propofol in someones home.

I do not know if Michael Jackson knew all of this, but I doubt it. But the doctor should have known. If he had known and still used Propofol outside hospital, than he is guilty of murder. He knew all possible complications and risks, and still used it. He killed a man by his negligance and greed. If he did not have knowledge about Propofol, than he is still guilty for using a medicine he was not familiar with and causing the death of a human being.
Insomnia as well as drug addiction are medical conditions that need proper treatment. These people need help to overcome their problems not to make them worse.

Those people who are blinded by hatred based on tabloids and bad journalisam just do not see these facts. Imagine your son, brother, daughter killed by negligance in hospital or at home. I mean, what kind of people you really are... And as for child molesatation charges, well you have not gone far from tabloids wiht this matter as well. Read court transcripts on line, read FBI files on Michael Jackson, get real facts than comment. less
-------------------

I called the Los Angeles
Keima
Comment from Ivone and shoul stay on top:

Ivone

vee

Maybe he is practicing for when he gets to prison. That b@ztards is going to be running a lot.

Darlene

Yeah, bet he would like to keep on going!!!

tone

Didn't mean to copy twice.

two cents

I'm sure Michael Jackson would have enjoyed a lovely day like today, too. Well, if he weren't dead and all from being killed by this quack. I hope he's enjoying his fresh air. When he gets sentenced, he'll have to rely on memories.

Thunder Thighs

Yeah he looks all choked up over his mistake....dickhead.

Dave

This ni**er needs to be found guilty of murder, not manslaughter.

DesertChildAZ

...not a care in the world....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments