Serena Williams Laces Up the Beach

4/3/2010 1:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tennis great Serena Williams turned Miami Beach into a Victoria's Secret runway show by wearing a lacy green bikini on Friday.

media_removed_tmz

Game. Set. Match.

Seriously?!

Hey #8 (A.K.A. SmalldicWhitey) The phrase "will never have nothing going for me" is a DOUBLE NEGATIVE. If you say, "I will never have nothing going for me," it means you will have something going for you. The CORRECT phrase is, "I will never have ANYTHING going for me." Geez...Go Back to School and get a proper EDUCATION, Please!!
Some people on here with their atrocious spelling and grammar errors scare the hell out of me. Is this what our country has turned out?! A bunch of uneducated, illiterate losers?! God Help Us!!

Payback4u

I be white like you #15 ain't you proud of me being white like you...lol...and besides your mama likes me.

Thunder Thighs

STEROIDS, no question!

Steve

STEROIDS, no question thats how she wins!

snickers

Wesley Snipes in To Wong Foo...

Wombat

I'd hit it!

The problem is, that between that huge butt and those giant thighs...I'd run out of drill looong before I ever struck oil : (

jen newman

I have never seen her wear anything other than clothes (and bathing suits) that accentuate her muscular build. Doesn't she look in the mirror?

Jen Newman

spread the love

thank vh-1 and mtv for this. in an era when talentless, fame whores prance around trying to out-do each other, it has become acceptable for people to cross the line of traditional decorum. this is a perfect example. would she really dress in that 20 years ago? now if you criticize, you are the one doing something wrong. well, call me wrong then, my main complaint is that her ass is so large, it is blocking the viewing of beautiful skinny girls. take that fat flabby ass down to joe's for a platter of creamed spinach. rattle rattle, here come the cattle.
peace!

don't believe it

Its a shame just because some people think shes fat or ugly that some black person has to think its racial ...My god get a life ....Cant any white person have an opinion without blacks playing the frigging race card .....

Mr R

10Lbs in a 5Lbs Bag

Pierre

Everybody is entitled to their opinions. I like Serena.

Beau

Why does the media try to tell us that Serena is pretty. She looks like a man. Here sister Venus looks better.

This is the Sarah Jessica Parker syndrome. This is where the media pretends that certain women are gorgeous but we, the public, know they are ugly.

Here are some of the names: Drew Barrymore, Maggie Gyllenhaal, and Renée Zellweger.

By the way, nothing wrong with being ugly.

Beau

Serena being ugly has nothing to do with her being black...

Look at Sarah Jessica Parker, she is ugly.

Thunder Thighs

Ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

m

I bet the white men in the world are looking at that ass, wondering why their wives aren't built like that.

I love the blond guy on TMZ who said "he'd motor boat that ass"
You'd have to wash your face after, unless you want to smell like fish.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments