Maid Claims Arsenio Hall Was No Meal Ticket

4/5/2010 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Arsenio HallHere's something to make you go "Hmmmmmm": Arsenio Hall is being sued by his ex-personal assistant/housekeeper.

According to a lawsuit filed Friday, Sonia Martinez worked for Hall from 1998 until September 2009 -- when she claims she returned from an injury-related absence, only to find she didn't have a job anymore.

Now that the gloves are off, Martinez is claiming she was denied meal breaks during her entire time working for Hall and that she was never paid proper overtime wages.

We don't know if the maid suffered a dramatic weight loss as a result of the meal break issue.

Hall could not be reached for comment.

anniebanani

Isn't that a picture of Wesley Snipes?

billybrown00

RE: #17

You are absolutely correct #17. I'm surprised no one else noticed that big mistake. TMZ, get you shnit together. That's not Arsenio Hall in the picture, it is Wesley Snipes!

Robyn

Arsenio needed a personal assistant? For what? He'll be the next one we hear about who didn't pay his taxes.

Atlgb

If you are talking about the same picture with they guy wearing glasses and a silver earring and chain, yes that is Arsenio Hall. I know they all look alike, but...

Dumb Surfer Guy on TMZ

Why is this guy even celeb status?? He was a brown noser to Eddie Murphy a Kiss Ass To Paula Abdul which is on the same level as him and tried to be cool with his cancelled wacked out late night show. Pay your bills loser!!!!

billybrown00

That is NOT Arsenio's picture. I don't care what you say. You need to take a closer look. Arsenio is not even that dark. I'm surprised that someone would actually look at that picture and think otherwise. I could care less about either one but TMZ screwed that one up.

Bubbles

I believe the maid. These bums don't pay their bills. When was the last time Arsenio Hall had a job? lol

kelly

A personal assisant that is also a housekeeper? Make a commitment! Which one are you? ARE YOU LOOKING FOR DIRT?????

john anderson

Arsenio is a has been never will be nothing jerk off.

C

No disrespect, but you people should honestly not say anything before you know the ACTUAL story behind it. You people sound like complete idiots. Go ahead and say all the crap you want, talk about every single mistake I made in my typing, and call me an idiot. Honestly I do not care, but what I do care is about this poor women, that like any other hard working mom, put up with all this for her family and children. So next time instead of assuming, think about what you say. Facts being that the media always decides to add some type of idiotic fact to the story, just to give it what they think will be a "spice." Thank you and have a great day.

tbone382001

For the person that said the pic is not Arsenio Hall, your wrong. That is his pic and it is not Wesley Snipes. How can you not see that is him, unreal.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2