Jackson's Demanding Personality On Trial

4/5/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It sounds crazy, but Michael Jackson's Coca-Cola addiction may become a building block in Dr. Conrad Murray's legal strategy.

TMZ broke the story that Dr. Murray's defense will be that Michael Jackson caused his own death by pumping a lethal dose of Propofol into his own body during the time the doctor was out of the room.

Sources familiar with the defense strategy tell us one of the missions is to show that Michael Jackson was a demanding celebrity who wanted what he wanted when he wanted it, even if it posed a danger to himself.

One of the ways the defense will prove its point is with the famous soft drink. Jackson consumed massive quantities of Coca-Cola, knowing full well it was laden with caffeine and would make it next to impossible to fall asleep.

Our sources say the defense has numerous examples of situations where Jackson hyped himself up with caffeine from soda and then used drugs -- including Propofol -- as the ultimate sleeping solution.

The upshot -- Jackson was a guy who wanted instant gratification ... so the notion that he would wake up when Dr. Murray was out of the room, become frustrated and self-medicate with Propofol is consistent with his personality.

marvin

First of all, with all the other drugs that Murray had already injected into Michael, I doubt if he was even capable of getting up out of the bed to find a bottle of propofol. He would have been in a drug induced stupor. Second, if the IV was in his leg, I doubt if he would have been able to walk even if he was able to get up. Murray of course will lie & say none of those drugs were working to make him Michael fall asleep.

CNN and all of the shows on HLN was on this. Nancy Grace and Issues had expert after expert on that said you can not administer this yourself. They've even challenged someone to come forth and say different. Both Nancy Grace and Jane mitchell have punctuate this fact on their show. I just want to make sure they continue to talk about this.

Simon

I wish I could get on that jury and let Dr/ Murray off. he did a good deed by getting rid of this pedophile. I'd like to shake his hand and personally thank him.

Chico

Posted at 2:15AM on Apr 5th 2010 by tellit

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/05/michael-jackson-conrad-murray-manslaughter-trial-defense-coca-cole-caffeine-addiction/4#comments#ixzz0kCiioyhW
*****************************************************
You're not Tellit, and anyone who's been here for awhile knows it. Why do u have to clone her? F'in' unoriginal coward, find your own nic MORON.

mimi

I don't believe this.

Barb

First off I would like to see you make me STFU and calling me a bitch is cool with me because it only means Being In Total Control Herself.

And honestly it sounds like you are the one who needs to move on. The only reason some of you people come on here is to fight with other people. You haven't seen me fight with anyone on here so why do you feel the need to start with me.

But you keep talking because I will not play your stupid games.

Simon

Dr. Murray should be thanked for taking a child molester out of the
world, not ridiculed and put on trial. everyone should be thanking
him. he did the world a favor. Michael Jackson was dead long before
Dr. Murray came into the picture. I don't think Dr. Murray
intentionally killed anyone. it was an accident, it happened. It's
over now. It's no big deal. Michale Jakcons hasn't made any decent
music since the 80's anyway.

Thunder Thighs

63. Dr. Murray should be thanked for taking a child molester out of the
world, not ridiculed and put on trial. everyone should be thanking
him. he did the world a favor. Michael Jackson was dead long before
Dr. Murray came into the picture. I don't think Dr. Murray
intentionally killed anyone. it was an accident, it happened. It's
over now. It's no big deal. Michale Jakcons hasn't made any decent
music since the 80's anyway.

Posted at 2:26AM on Apr 5th 2010 by Deb

Deb you sound like an old crack you piece of trash...you're a fag

Simon

Barb you're a retard go back inside your trailer.
Cee U Next Tuesday

;)

and yeah if I wanted to drive down to some white trash trailer park,
I could make you STFU, by kicking your false teeth down your throat.
Michael jacksonw as a friggin drug addict child molesting LOSER and
his music sucked

Elle

WHAT A LOAD OF CROCK.

Michael is probably laughing at this nonsense.

mimi

michael was NOT child molester so screw ALL the people who think otherwise. On the other hand conrad murray is a killer whether that was his intention or not and he needs to be punished.

Jackson Insider

to Deb ...please go and take your medications...it's boring

Simon

and YES you will play my "games" because you are NOT in control. Not at all

you've already proven that. I got to you. ya stupid bitch.

LMAO LOL

Simon

WHAT A LOAD OF CROCK.

Michael is probably laughing at this nonsense.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/05/michael-jackson-conrad-murray-manslaughter-trial-defense-coca-cole-caffeine-addiction/5#c26841326#ixzz0kClVIs8U

laughing from HELL????? I doubt that freak has much to laugh about where he is.

Thunder Thighs

and you too (tellit) please go and take your medications you lunatic bastard...you retarded fag

Simon

I remember sitting in class and the news that Farrah died & I was sad
for her but I also knew she was sick. and i was surprised when someone
said that Michael Jackson died. I was seriously happy. It was like a
relief that the freak that was Michael Jackson was no longer. No
longer did I have to look at is plastic surgery deformed, feminized
face. No longer did we as a society have to endure his lies, his
desperate attempts at making it seem like he wasn't absolutely crazy.
His anger outbursts at people like Tommy Mottola and his crazy antics
like dangling babies out of windows. NO more boys are going to have
to endure that child molester's "Jesus juice" or sleeping in bed with
that freak. No longer will we have to pretend he was a deeply closeted
homosexual.
I'm gald the madness is over. None of the other jackson even have
careers anymore. I mean maybe Janet has a slight career but she will
never be as popular as she was in 1989- 1993. It's over for Janet and
it sure as Hell is over for Michael Jackson. I am SURE that his own
boys are spared from being molested by him.