Jon Gosselin Goes After Kate in Court

4/6/2010 3:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Gosselin thinks "Dancing with the Stars" is damaging his kids, thanks to Kate Gosselin, and Jon now wants primary custody as well as spousal support from his ex ... TMZ has learned.

Jon's new lawyer, former assistant U.S. Attorney Anthony F. List, tells TMZ he's going to court to ask for primary physical custody. List calls Kate, "an absentee mom," which he says is no surprise to anyone.

List expects to use "DWTS" as evidence that Kate does not spend "quality time with the 8 kids."

List also thinks Jon is getting screwed in the child support department, claiming "$20,000 a month is ridiculous."

In addition to primary custody, List says he's considering asking the judge to reverse the support obligation and make Kate pay Jon. He did not specify the amount.

Kate tells TMZ, "I am and always will be a mother first, but as a single working mom I will do everything necessary to provide for my kids despite the opinions of others."

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

he is so desperate and pathetic, the judge is going to laugh at his filing

NYCAccountant

Genetics 101:

2 Parents with Brown Eyes can have a child with Blue Eyes.

2 Parents with Blue Eyes cannot have a child with Brown Eyes.

Either one of the parents does not genuinely have blue eyes or the Gosselin children are not biologically related to both parents.

suzy

I think this moron together with Jesse James are the most disgusting creatures walking in Amerika right now

Inquiring Mind

Does she REALLY need to get 7,000.00 extensions, not once but TWICE!! Not to mention the mani's and pedi's and fake tans! She needs to get a reality check AND LIVE LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/06/jon-gosselin-kate-gosselin-child-custody-/6#comments#ixzz0kLOwGNTI

Don't hate because I am sure if you had the opportunity ypu would do the same. Children have their own accounts I believe and they are going to be well takn care of i'm sure, if it weren't for idiot John they would still have a show!

Generation Gossip

Ok this douche needs to stop, At least Kate is out there trying to get things done, trying to make money to support her kids. All he wants is to stay in the limelight.

Check Out GenerationGossip.com

xx

#79

So, if Kate is a HORRIBLE mother by finding some income opps (vs sitting on her ass like Octomom and living off of my taxes), tell me, What does that make the single parents who enlisted in our military and away for 1-2yrs at a time from their kids?

Are they dead-beats too?

jcast

i hate Kate! what a media whore. she does it all for the money. doesn't she have enough with her show. what the hell is Jon doing, besides moving on with his life. he doesn't want to be with her crazy a**, who could blame him.

RealJerseyShore

Reply to Post# 4 - Jon's eyes are not blue. They are brown. I've seen pictures of him with brown eyes. He definitely wears the colored contacts because I've also seen him with blue and almost green eyes before.

suzy

20 000 a month??? I more than sure he is behind child support
if not than he must sold everything he owes by now.
Poor looser.

I Am Canadian

Kate does not have a job. If she does, please tell me what it is? Dancing (if it can be called that) on DWTS is NOT a job. Watching her dance (???) (which I said I would not do - but I love to see her f*** up) is painful. I feel so bad for her partner. He has the patience of Job.
I am not siding with Jon. He is a f*** up just like her.
My opinion is that as far back as when she found out she was pregnant with 6 kids, she saw it as her meal ticket, just like Octomom. And she has been playing it ever since.

michelle

Kate is no better than John; I actually APPLAUD his efforts as of late. Her excuse for fame and fortune are her kids. It's disgusting. She spends zero time with them, and when she does, it's in full view of the paparazzi, dressed to the nines for camera time. It was even obvious in the early days of the show. He was ALWAYS the hands on parent, while she barked orders at everyone. That woman is a monster.
Give the kids to the one parent who obviously wants to be hands on-and that's Jon. You go kate..keep riding that reality show wreck of yours...your 15 min will soon be up.

flo

Jon was always a great loving hands on parent that actually did things with his kids and they love him. All kate did was bark orders and belittle people, she never did anything hands on and refused to let them ne normal kids who explore and get dirty.
Dr Lillian Glass has a wonderful piece on kate & her hate on her blog.
Kate should her true self when did not want the kids to have time with Jon while she was off having her time in the spotlight. Although it was perfectly ok to leave him home with the kids for two years while she was collecting "Love Offerings" from church groups while crying poverty and selling pictures of her kids.

bjb

Let's see this for what it really is folks. Jonny boy screwed the pooch by by putting the skids on Jon & Kate Plus 8. So, Kate took whatever job she could get, in this case DWTS. Jon couldn't buy a job a Subway because, well, no one likes him. So, now he thinks he can raise the kids and get Kate to pay him? Better hope I'm not on that jury Jon!

Thunder Thighs

WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE, Jon's twitter said:

@JonGosselin1# Congratulations to Kate for joining the new season of DWTS. I am thrilled for her. She has my support and vote. 1:59 PM Mar 4th via web

WHAT THE HELL!! He even publicly congratulated her, now he thinks he can use this opportunity that she has to support her children financially against her?

What a dumbass!!!

YOUR OWN FUCKING TWEET CONGRATULATED HER AND SAID YOU WOULD SUPPORT HER!

YOU LIE! He lies all of the time.

Loser!

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

the loser just wanted in the headlines and to try to stress Kate out, he is doing this with an agenda hoping another ho will be attracted to him

he is jealous that Kate has some opportunities and no one wants his pathetic butt on anything