Jermaine Jackson: Dr. Murray Using BS Defense

4/7/2010 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jermaine Jackson thinks Dr. Conrad Murray's defense -- that Michael Jackson killed himself by self-injecting a lethal dose of Propofol -- isn't just far-fetched ... it's "the biggest lie ever."

Jermaine Jackson Video: Click to view!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone

I agree with Jermaine!!!!! It is ridiculous to say and to believe in something like this!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahha.

Simone

Hi, mrez!!!!!!!!!!!!! IHahhahahhahahhahahahhahhahahhahahahahahhaa.

It's very nice to see you here!!!!!!!!!!!!! ; )

horndog

Where can I buy a stun gun?

Simon

LOL Jermaine is a zit face, acne scarred freak just like his wacko jacko brother.

Simon

s there a place we can send donations to help Dr. Murray out with his defense fund?

While I don't think Murray did anything wrong other then give Jackson exactly what he wanted I have no problem with the outcome.

Jackson was a pedophile who paid off his victims to keep their mouths shut. He was warned several times to stop (far more then the average Joe) and he continued to bed children. He's a sick pervert and I don't care that he's dead.

Furthermore I think his family is a bunch of sick money grubbing losers (except Janet who has her own money). I think the father is disgusting, the brothers and even the mother. This is a circus freak family and the children will not fall far from the tree.

If nothing else I thank Dr. Murray for finally putting this pedophile to sleep. The fools who like Jackson can continue to defend his disgusting acts but if Jackson was your neighboor and not some supposed icon you would be calling the police daily.

Simon

JERMAINE, I'M SO HAPPY YOUR FREAKY, CHILD MOLESTING, DRAG QUEEN OF A BROTHER IS DEAD. IS THERE ANY PROPOFOL LEFT INT HE BOTTLE FOR YOU TO TAKE THOUGH?

justice is mine says the lord

absolutely Jermaine has it right. This man is not only a murderer he is an out and out liar. how can you tell Dr.murray is lying???? his mouth is moving! Simple.

Micahel loved his children and his mother way too much to ever take such drastic action. If he were going to simply medicate himself then why have a doctor there at all....????HMMMM????
Then also....why didnt the stupid doctor have the correct equipment if he knew he was going to be administering this medication to a patient who is a "known drug abuser" as he has said himself.
Also....why would that exhonerate him anyway? He is still at fault because he left it where someone under the "influence of drugs" if he is to be believed....could get their hands on the powerful medication and a syringe in the first place????
This thing can have holes shot thru it in nothing flat if the prosecutor just gets the chance. If they need any more help in finding holes in this story....just let me know....I have about 5 more instances where this will NOT fly and get him off...if nothing else, it should have the charges INCREASED to be what they should have been in the beginning
MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER WHICH MAKES OL DOC MURRAY A MURDERER......FRY THE BASTARD

sara

and how wonderful your face is TELIIT??? look at the mirror first before judging someone else k....

sara

and how wonderful your face is TELIIT??? look at the mirror first
before judging someone else k....

sara

if mj injected himself, then why would B.S.MURRAY hid the propofol?? why did he delayed cpr???

Simon

Posted at 12:38AM on Apr 7th 2010 by duh??

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/07/jermaine-jackson-dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-lie/1#c26905703#ixzz0kNzvVx5m

Oh. STFU. who asked oyu for your opinion? No one!

I have perfectly smooth, clear, acne free skin. :)
It's a free country. i can judge Jermaine if I want. he's a zit faced A$$hole.
anyone that names their kid "Jermadgesty i s an A hole and has issues.
All the Jacksons have problems. there is not a normal one among them.
I don't feel sorry for any one of them. they are all freaks Wacko Jacko was the biggest freak though and I'm glad he's dead.

Simon

Dr. Murray is guilty. Dr. Murray is innocent. Why all this yadda yadda yadda back and forth? Just celebrate the fact that Wacko Jacko is dead.

sara

THEN WHY DONT YOU DO IT FIRST RITO VALDEZ?????

sara

then you said it right, this is a free country and i can say whatever my opinion is you dont need to ask it for me......

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments