Jermaine Jackson: Dr. Murray Using BS Defense

4/7/2010 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jermaine Jackson thinks Dr. Conrad Murray's defense -- that Michael Jackson killed himself by self-injecting a lethal dose of Propofol -- isn't just far-fetched ... it's "the biggest lie ever."

Jermaine Jackson Video: Click to view!

Tellit

Rabid perverted cloner...I hope you have a GREAT day and that something special....something very special and out of the ordinary befalls you today.

Simon

yes it is. it's me. I'm just back frorm work.

Simon

Posted at 1:28AM on Apr 7th 2010 by Tellit

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/07/jermaine-jackson-dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-lie/3#comments#ixzz0kOCgejLc

tellit, why so angry???? are you NOT sleeping, sweetie? maybe a nice drip of propofol will calm you down? help you drift off to "sleep"?
let me know. I'd be glad to administer it for you. although i might have to make a phone call or two...but I'm sure you'll be fine.

;)

Missy

Jermaine is right! You cannot self-inject propofol,Murray should be held accountable!

Tellit

34. cloner...I hope you have a GREAT day and that something special....something very special and out of the ordinary befalls you today.
Posted at 1:28AM on Apr 7th 2010 by Tellit

;)

Posted at 1:31AM on Apr 7th 2010 by Dr. Murray
_______________

Angry?....not angry at all. In fact feeling especially benevolent and thanks but I've already had my 7 hours beauty sleep plus some today. But I do have some other things that need a'doin. Try to come down alittle from whatever you're on and get some sleep yourself.

WillOTheWisp

Jermaine, I agree with you about ass ho Murray!! He's a liar and I hope all of his lies blow up in his Eeyore face!!!

Chico

OMG WillO.....LOL!

Eeyore face.....LOL! I've been trying to figure out who Murray looks like...Eeyore is the PERFECT twin for Murray!

that.is.all

MJ was a junkie. He brought all this on himself, including his death.

Simon

try to come down alittle from whatever you're on and get some sleep yourself.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/07/jermaine-jackson-dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-lie/3#c26906558#ixzz0kOGaUMXR

I'm only high on life sweetheart. and the sweet smell of the inevitable freedom I'll be enjoying. I'm happy to hear your feeling benevolent tonight. I'm feelling quite good tonight myself. ;)

my baby

we love the michael jackson!!!! Dr Conrad Murray...go to jail for life!

FABIO

Jermaine knows all about injections.

Just look at how much Botox he's got in that face.

danger baby

Wow. I guess the entire Jackson clan believes that 'many' were involved in MJ's death. I wonder if they will ever name any names.

The prosecution can call Arnold Klein as a witness. He's tweeting today that MJ would never self-inject. He was afraid of needles He should know; he was his doctor for decades.

jg

MJ enjected the propofol his iv,fear of needles doesnt apply to this. He has seen how other doctors and Dr Murry did this. its easily done. Also for you people who this he would of been "to out of it to do this" are very wrong. people who awake from propofol are quite coherant. (doctors report this who have used it take cat naps,(yes this is not common or legal) report wakeing actually refreshed.

MJ has always gotten what he wants, in excese. this applys to his drug use, early on with opiates, benzo's, uppers, and finally the most powerful barbituate. even fentanyl (which is 50 times stronger than herion)....is safer.

if WAcko used street drugs...he would have been dead 20 years ago
these doctors ,and his true friends constinatly confronted him about his excesive drug use. they keept him alive...and HE

betrayed them by KILLING HIMSELF, and disregarding the trust his doctor had.

and Dr Murry never "hid" any bottles, the bottle that jackson killed himself with was found empty right next to where he died

please wacko jackson fans....get you're facts straight before posting accusations and blaming everyone but MJ.

Isis

It's really ironic to realise that we have come to point where we would actually be worried if TMZ didn't have a new MJ "story" story to tell everyday :(((

Donna

Phil Spector tried to claim he did not shoot that woman that she actually shot herself and he is in prison - it just took time.