« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Nike Resurrects Tiger's Dad for New Commercial

4/7/2010 7:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods is being scolded by his father from beyond the grave -- in a new Nike commercial that can only be described as an artsy PR effort to humanize the golfer.

In the ad, Tiger stands stoically as the voice of his deceased dad, Earl Woods, urges his son to reflect on his life.

As we first reported, Tiger shot the commercial on March 25 on the Isleworth Country Club golf course in his neighborhood in Windermere, Florida.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

ronnie

The people who are disgusted by this ad or think Tiger should be banned. You should not visit the TMZ website or any other gossip website. They live off scandals like this. If you want Tiger to be banned......don't pay TMZ any mind. Just saying.

jim

I am done with Nike. That was the worst taste ad I have ever seen. Sad they have come to this. If I was given a pair of their shoes I would throw them away and this coming from someone who has purhcased at least two pair a year from Nike..done, done, done with Tiger too.

jim

mangojuiceify

This is so wrong at so many levels. This guy must be on self destruction or something just like the republican party. I hope for him that he stays good at golf. Anyways no matter what he does, i'll never let my daughter alone anywhere near this creep.

Toaster

For more on this ridiculous commercial, check out Pointless Planet:

www.sitepuma.com

Our company is a manufacturer and wholesaler specialized in various branded products, including Jordan There are several reasons for you to buy from my company: 1. top quality 2. original packing. 3.lowest price. 4.prompt shipping. Ship your order immediately through DHL, EMS, FEDEX, UPS, SODEX, TNT after your payment has been received. http://www.sitepuma.com

www.sitepuma.com

discount puma shoes 2010 Puma New Arrival Mens,discount puma shoes,wholesale puma shoes,buy cheap puma shoes from China.

Tory Burch shoes

Hhe article's content rich variety which make us move for our mood after reading this article. surprise, here you will find what you want!

Puma Baylee Future Cat

I got this duct-tape wallet for my brother and it was a big hit and a definite conversation piece. It was well-made (including a lifetime warranty) and stylish, if unconventionally so. While a wallet is a typical and useful gift for a man, this one adds a little tongue-in-cheek and humor to a classic, and makes for a pretty original idea http://www.puma7.com/puma-bmw-sauber-f1-team-c-6.html

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15