Sandra Bullock Has Jesse's Kids

4/9/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources directly connected with Sandra Bullock and Jesse James tell TMZ Jesse's kids are living with Sandra.

Sandra Bullock Has Jesse's Kids

We're told all three kids -- Sunny, Chandler and Jesse, Jr. -- are all with Sandra.

Our sources say Sandra is not living at her Hollywood Hills home, which has become paparazzi central for more than a week.

One source very familiar with the situation tells TMZ, "It's a positive sign about Sandra's relationship with Jesse." The source would not elaborate.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

dana

I think its great if she is taking care of the kids, but sure hope she thinks real hard about taking him back. It would be great if they could work it out, but I think she will just get hurt later

White Trash

If she wants to still be a part of his children's life, then fine. But if this b1tch is stupid enough to go back to him, she'll deserve everything she gets and I'll have no respect or sympathy for her.

sounder

Reality has set in. She wanted the bad boy. She got the bad boy. At her age, there's not much left out there thats any better. Can you really see Sandra taking up with an unassuming NPR listening 45 year old with no skeletons.

So swallow the bitter pill and get on with life. He's a famous masculine man and women are looking to bed him all the time. Enjoy it for what it is.

Louisa

Sandra needs to figure out and do what is best for her and everyone else just needs to back the hell up and let her do what needs to be done!

Sasher

Hey Stupid,

You say " if this b1tch is stupid enough to go back to him...and I'll have no respect...for her.
Calling this lady a "bitch" shows you already have no "respect for her." Thank about it.

jerry

Michelle McGee is HOT! Sandra is awesome! Tiger Woods.... IDIOT.
Seal Clubbing.... SICK!
Immigration.... GET THE HECK OUTTA HERE.
Economy being bad..... LOWER THE COST of housing. The lower the cost of housing the easier it is to pay off and then enjoy life, spend money and the economy would be great. The economy is terrible because people are slaves to the cost of shelter.

Jan

I find this hard to believe. George Lopez just visited her. The 2 older kids have a very good mom. We saw photos of Sunny with grandma leaving the Long Beach house.

Trish

What a sucker.

Scroomy

I only hope that Sandy doesn't get her heart broken again with these children. IMHO, she really needs to let go of that husband of hers(notice Im being nice) but as kind that it is she in taking his children in her life, there cannot be a good outcome for her. The Moms and Jesse are not gonna let this happen. They are not her children. But I sure as hell admire her.

dannijay

Something is not right with Sandra, it puzzles me as to why she'd have anything to do with this nazi freak after he has possibly exposed her to every kind of std imaginable. I believe she is not as innocent as the media would have us all to believe. Maybe there is some nazi sex tape of him and her? She pretty much had to have some knowledge of his offbeat proclivities. She may be an undercover Nazi freak her damn self. I'm sorry, I just could not communicate with this man or his offspring for a long time after he has made such a fool of me. I know it's not the kid's fault, but in order to see or interact with the kids, she would have had to have some type of interaction with him, and personally, this is just too soon.

Thunder Thighs

Why should she be judged so harshly if she in fact did try to work on the marriage? I would imagine it would be a long, painful and difficult process especially with all the world watching and commenting, but it's her life, her business and her choice. It seems like an impossible thing to get through, but I do believe there is real love there. Maybe some people are capable of working through issues instead of just leaving. Maybe wanting to build on the family they have put together is the most important thing. I think Jesse really does have some kind of sex addiction. Sandra was likely the first healthy, loving relationship he was ever in, and some people struggle with tendencies to fuck things up in their lives for whatever reason/s. He is surely paying for all of this now and feeling pain like everyone else involved. Forgiveness is one of the most difficult things to do in the whole world.

HOLY ISH

@#3------I highly doubt that Sandra would have a difficult time finding a Man. The difference between a Woman that stays with a cheater and a Woman who doesn't?????? SELF-ESTEEM. You sound like his "TYPE"........

Diane

I THINK IT'S GREAT THAT SHE HAS THE KIDS FOR SHE DOES LOVE THEM.... IMO, WHAT EVER SHE DECIDES ABOUT HER MARITAL RELATIONSHIP WITH JESSIE IS 'THEIR' BUSINESS & NO ONE ELSES..........

xcalibur

SMFH!! WHITNEY AND BOBBY PART #2. WHEN WILL BIOTCH EVER LEARN. ON THE BRIGHT SIDE MAYBE SHE'S SEEKING CUSTODY. NAHHH. SHE STILL WOULD HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE DOUCHE IDIOT. NEXT.

A.B.

Why would it be a positive sign in the marriage that his kids are living with her? The children are persons in their own right and he is not around. She just sounds like a responsible grownup woman to me.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments