'Biological Son' of Michael Jackson Rejected

4/13/2010 1:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0413_jet_michael_EX_TMZ_01One of the creditor's claims the Michael Jackson estate has rejected was filed by a 25-year-old man who says he's the biological son of the late singer.

Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson had filed a claim with the estate, but he's not asking for money -- he wants a DNA test proving he's MJ's flesh and blood.

But as we first reported, Howard Weitzman, lawyer for the estate, formally rejected a bunch of claims yesterday, including the one from P.M.M.J.J.

We're told more rejections are coming, so stay tuned.

Butterfly

62. Go to www.amilliontreesformichael.com. Donate to plant trees in Michael's name. He would have loved that.

Posted at 12:48 PM on Apr 13, 2010 by Susan from MD

I think i read from this they only want cash in on Michaels name!

moni

What confuses me is why the estate is the right adress to decide whether this guy is entitled to have a DNA test or not. Isn't that the responsibility of different authorities, shouldn't this be fought out in a law suit? I remember the case of the French actor Yves Montand. He refused a DNA test for his alleged daughter when he was alive, and after his death she launched a law action and achieved that Montand was exhumed (he turned out not to be the father). Just asking.

janalal4

14. "Where else but in America can a poor black boy grow up to be a rich white woman?"

Posted at 10:24 AM on Apr 13, 2010 by LollieBluCaliToo

I just read this quote a day or so ago while surfing the net & it's just as 'unfunny' now as when I read it the first time. So many fools have really managed to get quite a lot of mileage out of this same old 'MJ was bleaching his skin so he could be a white man' crap haven't they? Anyone who thinks for a second that Michael Jackson wasn't incredibly PROUD to be a black man need only see how passionately he performed 'You Were There' as a tribute to SDJ. Link below.

As to the topic at hand: The photo of this little boy certainly looks like one we've all seen before of MJ as a small child and I'm sure most of us 'fans' know the photo of him I'm referring to. I'm not sure what the objection the estate has about this issue but why not give help this man to at least rule out MJ as his 'dad'? Of course if the only 'evidence' this Dixon lady has that her son is MJ's is the fact that he is listed on the birth certif. as the father, then I suppose the estate would probably turn down this mans request because to grant it would open up the door to any old nutcase with the same request, no matter how unfounded or ludicrous. I read online that Dixon was a fashion designer with a clothing line bearing MJ's name. Were this true, I would imagine there is no way she could have gotten away with that without being sued if she didn't have some relationship with Jackson. Then again, this could be a complete media fabrication too. I'm sure the estate must have good reason for rejecting this claim.

Still, the thought that this man may never know the 'truth' of his biology simply because MJ's name brought all the cuckoo's out of the woodwork is a sad thought.

I find it very hard to believe that there isn't one single legitimate 'love child' of MJ's out there somewhere. If there is, I'm sure the Jackson family paid handsomely for their continued silence & that somewhere there exists some legal do***ent to that effect. Always the PR savvy(obsessed?) family they are.

a total fan

If this man is asking for the estate to pay for the DNA then the estate should reject his request. I can imagine how many test the estate would be asked to pay for if they Ok'd this one. But if this man and his mother are paying for the DNA then the DNA should be released. This man should have closure. Everyone should know who their parents are. If Michael is not his father then this will give him a chance to move on with his life.

moni

Hi Butterfly! Are you ready for Berlin? (Ya'll have another reason to go there soon, Pokalfinale!?)

iFart

FYI - Omer Bhatti has never claimed Michael is his biological father.

denise

Are some of you people commenting absolutely loopy? Since when is it the estate's place (or obligation)to pay for or give out DNA tests?

SuzyCreamCheese

TMZ do a split screen with a picture of the Black little MJ and this kid.

janalal4

70. I don't believe that is MJ's son. There have been so many crazies over the years claiming the same, why is this one any different? Just because his mother coincidentally named him Prince? Michael has liked the name Prince since he was young and that wouldn't have been hard to find out if she really does have connections to the family. Michael was still living at home when this kid was born, as a strict Jehovahs Witness...they don't believe in premarital sex. I would believe this is Jermaine's son. Probably a woman who wanted Michael but couldn't have him so settled for his brother, then pretended he was Michael's. Just a theory, but seems more plausible to me.

FYI - Omer Bhatti has never claimed Michael is his biological father.

Posted at 1:07 PM on Apr 13, 2010 by iFart

MJ didn't just 'like' the name Prince. Katherine's father was named Prince Albert Screws(okay, keep the laughter a minimum please:). The spelling of the last name was at some point changed to 'Scruse' I believe I read. Hence, MJ's son being named 'Prince'.

I didn't learn this until fairly recently. When I first heard that MJ had named his son Prince, I just thought he was being typically 'MJ' & naming his son Prince since he was 'the son of a King'. LOL!

Butterfly

Hi moni nearly ready for berlin,tomorrow i will buy one umbrella and prepair him with butterflies.

Nö für Fußball fahr ich nicht,schön wenn Werder gewinnt aber, no need to see it life in berlin!

moni

Patrick

Butterfly

btw moni i had a nice dream about my cowboy and me! hihi

moni

Butterfly, I can figure that out VERY well, lol! Great idea with the umbrella, I will certainly look out for you. Wish so much I could be there as well, unfortunately I'm afraid my husband and my kids would collapse if I told them about plans like that. Hm, maybe I should take that risk!?

janalal4

76. janalal, thanks for the information about the name "Prince". I've always wondered why Michael had chosen just this name, as I had the artist "Prince" in mind, and we all know that the relationship between the two of them wasn't the best...

Posted at 1:21 PM on Apr 13, 2010 by moni

LOL! You are definitely right about that one! MJ would have named his son's 'poop' before he'd have named them after 'the artist formerly known as....' :) :)