Justin Bieber -- The Driver's License Mystery

4/14/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber -- who just turned 16 in March -- hit a DMV office in Atlanta yesterday where he was seen posing for a pic at the DMV photo booth ... seems like somebody's DRIVING!!!!!

0413_justin_beiber_dmv_EX_TMZ copy

Our well placed sources at the DMV tell us Bieber rolled through the office with his mom -- didn't have to wait in line ... and ultimately, got a little photo session at the DMV license counter.

Bieb's rep wouldn't confirm if Justin is now licensed to drive, but we're told he did pull off one amazing accomplishment -- the photographer let Justin take several photos so he wouldn't wind up with a crappy pic ... like the rest of us.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Ann

Is it me or does this guy have the same haircut as that dramatic gopher on Youtube?

Destiny

Who cares... you will read about him in some accident soon enough!

Elmer Flobbergob

Cool. Now he can suck while he's driving.

hawaii

did you ever play the game of exchanging photo? it's really fun that you can never know what you will see. email me at hawaii@i Pal.co m, i will show u first. ps. i took some really hot and sexy pics a few days ago.

hawaii

Jezzy

If he gets in a front-end collision, maybe then his balls will drop. See that People Magazine cover last week? Fugly!

TheRealJerseyShore

I thought this kid was Canadian?

hawaii

Nasty Nate

Should he not be obtaining this in Canada, Ontario? You would think that as a Canadian he would not want to fall victim to the US of A scam. Maybe this is just for ID purposes and not a DL.

vida

He needs driving licence to drive his brand new ferrari :)

two cents

Good grief! Are his 15 minutes up aready?

I'm sick of seeing him, and what I wouldn't give for a set of clippers to cut that ridiculous hair off his face. How can the dmv allow pics with faces covered with hair?

I just wish the little twit would disappear. Like all the other little poptarts before him, he'll disappear into obscurity in no time. Hurry up!

Destiny

Also wait a few years and he will come out gay.... Seems to be the new fad!

jody

Mark my word, that kid is gay. He is wearing a girlie sweater over a purple shirt. He has to be gay.

electriczipper

i have to wait in line at the DMV so why doesnt this *** have to wait,,we used to beat kids up at lunch who looked like him..

Onward

I'm in Atlanta and have spent HOURS waiting in line to get my license issued and renewed over the years. How nice for this 16-year old teen that he gets better treatment than the rest of us taxpayers in Georgia. They didn't give me a photo selection on my license, either--it was the old mug shot photo for me. Guess I'm not special.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments