'American Chopper' Son -- Out to Destroy Dad

4/15/2010 1:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The oldest son from "American Chopper" has escalated the war against his father by opening up a rival motorcycle business -- and he's making the whole thing incredibly personal.

0415_pauls_Getty_EX

TMZ has learned Paul Teutul Jr. is starting a competing shop to go head-to-head with his dad's Orange County Choppers shop.

But here's the catch -- Junior has recruited a bunch of disgruntled employees who left his dad's place ... including his brother Mikey Teutul and friends Vinnie DiMartino, Robert "Nub" Collard and Joe Puliafico.

We're told Senior has no idea about the mutiny ... that is, until now.

balls

balls

Rick Boland

I hope jr can get rick next.

Anonymous

Jr. had a different working style and was more creative than his Father. Jr's work environment may be calmer than at OCC which may facilitate a lot of productivity. Glad to hear that Mike, Vinnie and the others are on board. The OCC company promoted itself as a "family company." It is too bad that Paul Sr. had a lapse of memory then let others take over.

Johnwolfman

Well it's not that big of a surprise, TLC/Discovery said they are doing a new show about the two competing companies.

Tony Brown

with a father like Sr. Jr. needs no enemy. Sr. constantly belittled Jr. Jr is really talented and was the creative force behind those bikes. Good luck to Jr, Mikey and the rest of the new crew. Kiss Sr. but....

Tony Brown

thats great news to me. Junior is the man. Senior is an *******, freaking jerkoff. I wish jr Designs the best of luck. The new show is going to be great, cant wait....

t bone

I live in 5 minutes from them.. they all r tools..enough said.

shawn

my dad made his dad seem tame, and you know what? i would never turn against him, he clothed me, he feed me, he supported me till i could become an adult, he guided me, when i needed it he beat my ass. Paul jr, doesnt look underfed, or beaten silly, nor living in a cardboard box or hooking on a street, he had a life where he was fed, protected, cared for, clothed, educated, given a trade, by his father. So his father was a hard ass so what that is a fathers right, spoiled kid. Sure he made designs but he was also very lazy and didnt know how to push his employee's when you work for someone in a business where you have to make a produce your ass better expect to be pushed, and yelled at that is life.

djstoop_id

Will they be doing a show around that too?

jpm4444

Another spoiled brat kid, making it off his dad's business, thinking he's God's gift when they show saw him as a lazy, high maintenance irresponsible guy that took credit for everything and loved the attention. Losers;

James

I dont see anything at Vforcecustoms.com about vinny leaving his shop to work for Jr. Well at least not yet, but if he came back I would really be inclined to watch again, he was a good **** that Vinny!

Monlady

I live in Orange County an Paulie went to school in the High School thatI worked for. Paulie is the most wonderful sweet guy that walked the earth. He is multi talented when it comes to designing and he really has a gift. His Dad unfortunately will not have talent like Paulies. I wish Paulie JR. the best of luck and I am sure he will do fine.

2gabbygals

I use to love this show. The father is quite the jerk and verbally abusive, which must be why so many of his workers left the company.

miguel h

I hated this show, i agree, i hope both of them go bankrupt, their bikes suck, they are f'ing predictable. what on earth did TLC thought when they signed them up? have Jesse James and the other original guys have shows, like before. these guys suck...ok spiderman bike----looks like a spider. duh...navy bike, looks like a ship...duh....they suck....never got it.

Matt C.

Come on TMZ. You are very late to this party. This story was out a week ago. You got this all wrong. You better read this: