« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ex-NFL Star Sues Agent Over Bad $$$ Advice

4/19/2010 9:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former NFL bad boy Brian Bosworth is suing his former agent because he thinks the agent steered him toward a dirty accountant ... on purpose.

According to a lawsuit filed in L.A. Superior Court, Bosworth claims his former agent, Gary Wichard, pushed The Boz towards Judd Rothman, an accountant, to manage his money.

Bosworth claims Rothman was eventually arrested and pled guilty to crimes related to misappropriating the funds of clients.

The Boz also alleges  Wichard was aware of the scheme, and got a cut of the money Rothman made from Boz's investments.

Bosworth is suing for damages in excess of $2,000,000.

A call to Wichard was not immediately returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Geoff

He should give any money he gets back to the Seahawks since he was such a complete and utter bust.

electriczipper

Im tired of these clowns crying about losing their money to some bad investments..your an adult so man up to a bad decision insead of trying to sue everyone involved.If I had 2 million dollars,hell you could put into the damn bank and still make about a 100,000 a year and be safe.

edge70

Former NFL "star"? I think you mean former college football media star. What have you guys got a team of orangutangs writing the headlines?

StevefromLA

That agent Gary Wichard is bad news. I had a business dealing with him and was very suspicious that dude. He is slick and cunning. I know him and Brian were friends also. He mislead me and I know he mislead Brain. Watch out Jimmy Clauson.

Elsa

Looks like he found out the hard way, about the business practices of, Dewey Jewem & How...

dennis in sac

I wouldn't call him an "ex NFL star". He was hardly a star. I'd just call him an ex nfl football player.

dennis in sac

Hardly an NFL star!!! He sucked!

mrspatrickcampbell

Are there nude photos of Brian?

Brian may sit on our face whenever he likes!

Discuss.

RD

I was going to say exactly what Geoff said. Geoff must be a brilliant guy too. "The Boz" was/is a sad joke. He must be broke or something....

RD

I was going to say exactly what Geoff said. Geoff must be a brillant guy too. "The Boz" was/is a sad joke. He must be broke or something....

Throwback kid

The Boz was a bust as an NFL player and a bust as an actor. The only time we even hear about him these days is when he gets a DWI

Professor Obvious

Does anybody really care about this chowder head?

Zippy T. Pinhead

Oh my god, Judd Rothman is my money manager!!!

E

How in the f... do you not know where your money is??? If that was mine, wherever it is is exactly where they would find me.

SPL

I think you people who don't know Brian should stay quite. FYI, I think you all have not had 29 surgery's and two shoulder replacements. Really, did you even play the sport!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments