Oprah & Stedman -- Up in the Air

4/19/2010 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dressed like your average couple about to fly coach, Oprah Winfrey and her life partner of over 20 years Gayle King Stedman Graham jetted off in a private plane together from Santa Monica Airport on Sunday.

media_removed_tmz
It's unclear where the couple was headed ... but it's pretty clear who paid for the trip.

Nothing but the best for Mr. & Mrs. Winfrey.

GLORIA

TIFF, WOW got some hate there! The reason why people are saying things about the black children IS BECAUSE OPRAH talks about the black children. But is not the black children of this country. The point in all of this is not race or vile puke that is seen here , it is about a women who LIES to the people all over the world about what she does when in fact she has done nothing. Well she did cause some girls to be attacked in a school she said she had dreamed of. That did not go over well, in fact the a branch of that country told her to go back to the US and stay out of there business. She hired a woman who sexually attacked some of the girls. What ever color a person is has nothing to do with what is in the heart or the mind. Fools believe the color of skin means more then what it is. Skin protect the body, it does not tell you what to do. It is low brows that think color means more. The beating of chest in here is funny. Oprah is on record , she is the one who put all the information in the public stage. So, pull your lungs back into your mouth and think ok. God made all the souls not just yours. And God made all the colors not just yours. God loves ALLLL the souls and their colors not just yours , ok? GOOD! Oh and how many blacks feed black children everyday??? WELL, I WOULD SAY MILLIONS AND MILLIONS AND MILLIONS DO EVERYDAY AND GUESS WHAT HON, THEY SPEND MILLIONS ON THEM TOO. So read a book and learn about black history. The blacks looked out for each other, If one did not have food , someone would share what they had. If the neighbor had food and you did not , they gave YOU some of there's. That is one reason why people are saying, WHAT ABOUT THE BLACK CHILDREN HERE?" AND HON , NO SHE DOES NOT HAVE TO HELP ANYONE THAT IS TRUE, BUT SHE SURE DOES LIKE TO TELL PEOPLE HOW HARD SHE HAD IT. Look at color purple, huh she says that was her life in a movie???? Oh yea she also said its hers now??????? God gives and takes away, She can't take it with her and just like everyone else SHE will answer for what SHE has done and those that follow her will too.

tiv

Oh my god Gloria get off you soap box youre making yourself look like a ars !! who cares what money is used did you start the Angel network ??? why didnt you start it?? who cares how it is done as long as someone started it belive me Oprah has put alot of her money where her mouth is Let me see you start a cause and get the money she can get You are a moron to make a statement like that go take your meds @@@

steeldonkey

GLORIA, please do yourself a favour and shut the f*ck up. Your are making yourself look more stupid with every post.

GLORIA

tiv,nothing new to say...LOL. I said SHE is a leader in a cult. And that is public record hon. I do feel sorry for you tiv, all you can think to say is meds? You must have a lot of problems in your life . to bad. Oprah is a con she leads people by the nose and they give to what "cause" she tells them to. I see by your so called outrage that you are one of hers. To bad. She is not what you think she is, or maybe you don't think anything. I made my point long ago so do yourself a favor, put the bottle down and read a book. It is not hard to start something, people do it everyday.The problem starts when they THINK they did it on there own. Now, tiv I won't see any of your low brow comments , I am going to the next page! It is a gift to wake up in the morning but if you don't , DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU WILL BE???????

tiv

Oh my god a cult lol that is just so funny !! Where do you get your humor from please do tell where this cult thing comes from your medicated brain Sorry dont drink honey hahahahaha you need some help Oprah in a cult now that is comedy !!

tiv

Ha ha im still laughing when is she giving us the kool Aid lol Jealousy is eating you up lady lol

Tiff

@ Gloria - I think you ought to read my post again. First, my comment was directed towards a person who felt it was Oprah's obligation to feed all homeless and poor black children in America. There is no hate or anger in my post whatsoever; nor am I praising the black race and demanding that black people receive special treatment. Once again, I think you ought to read my post again. I am merely suggesting that the author of post see people off all races as equals. Get off your high horse and stop looking for controversy, there are way too many contradictions in your post. I said, and I quote, "What makes one race better than the other? Our job should be to help all children, not just one race." Why don't you read the post I commented on before commenting on mine. K? Thx! And trust me, I am very well educated and am very familiar with black history, perhaps you should open up a book; also, take a grammar class as well. There are too many errors in your post. It seems as though you might be the one who is hard up.

GLORIA

tiv, gosh now everyone knows you know nothing about the bible! That is so sad kid. You can not talk about what you don't understand. Do you Hate Jesus too?? Go to u tube and see what she says! If you believe or not God is still God and Jesus is still the only way to God. But you know so much See it with your own eyes! LOL you don't have to believe me kid. It is out there! U TUBE "OPRAH DENIES JESUS." But you may be right there with her , oh well, Deny Jesus before man and He (JESUS) will deny you before the Father (GOD) and the nimrod with with f u LOL I forgive you. You too tiv, it is written, "My people parish for lack of knowledge." And that is a fact if you don't understand you lose..........Oh and tiv she teaches on a cable show the cult went form 3,000 to 3,000,000 in a few weeks because of her following, people think what ever she does is good, they are so wrong! Check it out tiv and steel see it with your own eyes.............If you on her band wagon to bad but I told you!

Tiff

@ Gloria - to comment on your statement about Oprah educating children from different countries... that's just it, they are children! What does it matter that they are from a different country. Children are children. If two children were hanging off of a cliff and one was American and the other, Indian, would you save the American because that child is from your country? Does it matter that she is trying to educate young girls who otherwise would not even have the opportunity to attend school? Whereas children in America have the option to attend school, both private and public. There are so many more opportunities afforded to American children. Regardless of your cir***stance, everyone has the chance to succeed. I'd like to see how you'd react if you lived in a country where you had to worry about your safety 24/7, wondering if and when you're going to get raped and contract H.I.V when all these children want to do is learn. Why punish a child who wants to learn just because you view them as different?

GLORIA

TIFF, well she should. She can or could make things easy for children but she does not any child unless they are over seas and it cost little to help them. All the things I have posted about her are public record. She has billions and billions and yes it is hers. The point is she goes on t.v.and crys about her life for years and years and this is bad and that is bad then she comes into her moeny fine good for her. But then she talks about the children overseas and needs they have fine,but then she said on t.v. she will not help the childern HERE! WHY? Because when she asked the little children what do they want , they said toys ,cloths , food , shoes etc. Oprah became angry and said this is why I will not help them, they should have said an education!" They are little kids in a country that has....... not in a country that has nothing. There is a difference...anyway Jesus will judge her and all that she is doing against HIM....Her false religion she is in will lead more down the wrong road. It is on u tube she when OPRAH denies Jesus..........She says she is a Christian, She lies!!!!! Christians are called by Christ name, Christians do not deny Jesus! Meaning Jesus is the only way to God and Heaven.......that her problem she denies HIM....

tiv

Gloria you are one moron to come on here i public and think all belives in jesus wow you better go take a religon class at a college and find out lots dont belive in jesus the way you do get a life idot im a jew so i guess im a cult too huh moron !!!

GLORIA

tiff, LOL , old trick to bad you don't have more respect for yourself. Why do you think I have had a hard time? I have not had a hard life in fact I have all that I could want or need. So why do you think I haven't ? I find that interesting how you want to attack someone you know nothing about and act like you do , If you only know..LOL but I forgive you too. You don't know what you are doing. We can you back and forth on this but I choose to let you think about it and go on to something else , again...so don't waste what little time you have left defending Oprah......she would not defend you......LOL your sad and funny at the same time......

GLORIA

Hey tiff who are you to tell me what to do? Do you think you are a master?Think again, I have free speech rights so you get off you house and read something that give you life and not death.My point has been made and the world will see it now. I put my trust in God not man or Woman, because man (humans) fail but God never fails! So be it!

GLORIA

HMMM tiff , what color do you think I am? Judging by your comment of my cer******* or what ever it was with the **** you must think I am Black......is that why you said all those things in your last post are you a racist???

GLORIA

tiv, if you did not believe in the Lord then yes, but you said you are a Jew so you should know something.. if you deny that fact that Jesus came that will be changed soon, but if you deny him that is different too. Jesus did come and He is alive and coming back soon, and every knee will bend and every mouth will confess that Jesus Christ is LORD. That includes you as will tiv. The Jews are Gods choosen, why do you have so much hate in your heart? Do you not understand yet who you are? God said He would never leave you or forsake you, but because the Jews did I a non Jew was given the gift of salvation and everlasting life with my Lord and Savior and MY Father God. Soon tiv Soon He is coming back know this the first one is not him, Jesus is coming after the horror ....I know my God and His word tiv that is why I live not for man not for woman or anything else on this earth I live because of God and the LORD Of my soul and life and the Teacher the HOLY SPIRIT. I could tell you so many things but I do not think you would understand.....I will meet you in the end tiv and you will know me, I will pray for you remember me I handed you the olive branch......" Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in he night his song shall be with me and my prayer unto the God of my life." Psalms49:8