Marie Osmond's Son -- Drugs Not Involved

4/21/2010 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Marie Osmond's Son -- Drugs Not InvolvedWe just got advanced word on the autopsy findings for Maria Osmond's son, which show the cause of death was solely from the jump -- a suicide.

The cause of death was determined to be "multiple blunt trauma."

As for how Michael Bryan died, the Coroner determined, "Jumped from height."

According to the L.A. County Coroner's Office, drugs were not found in Bryan's system.

Bryan died on February 26 after he jumped from his apartment building in downtown Los Angeles.

Story Developing...

WHATEVER

Marie needs to regain a little weight, she's too skinny and it makes her look older and haggard. I hope she does ok, losing a child is the worst experience that can happen.

Nasty

regardless...sad

Khate sucks

I love Marie! I feel so badly for her! I know her heart is broken! :(

Tellit

I imagine Marie has alot of regrets regarding her lack of parenting skills. It's really sad. Moral of story.....don't have children if you aren't equipped emotionally or financially or just don't want to take care of them/be there for them...from beginning to ending....no matter what.

Ed Kelly

Can anyone please confirm the report going round the internet regarding the death of Amanda Knox in jail in Italf via hanging?

cawobeth

I love you Marie. I'm so sorry. I cannot help but think that though drugs did not show in his system at the time, it sounds as though they had a part, if stories are true. Drug use & suicide have something in common...escape from reality. I hope that he didn't suffer much in his life & don't see how it's possible w/such a loving Mom. I hope Marie knows in her heart that she did all she could for him & in no way is to blame.
It feels strange to type something like this here.
Sorry, I don't mean to be superficial about this or wear my heart on my sleeve.
Life is a precious gift. May we each value it with love & empathy for others.

Kathy

He must've really been messed up in the head to commit suicide that way while he was completely sober.

LongJohn69

Why does she look so much like Hanna ****anna?

LongJohn69

I said Hanna ****annah.

Mystery

Merna Mormon... Cripes.. look how much make up she wears. Too many wigs at once.. too much muck-up.
Wasn't her son also gay? Growing up in her household would be a nightmare.

m.b.

I am guessing that most of you do not have kids. He was a troubled young man and it is sad for the whole family. Show some humanity and/or sympathy. Wouldyou want anyone putting these really mean, rude comments on here about you or your family.

Shady's Lady

Yea,that's what happens when parents convince themselves that just because their children are of age they no longer need or deserve parental support. Here's an idea.. don't have a litter of kids and then turn around and become focused on being famous. Sis, if I had you for a so called loving mom I just might jump Too.

Shady's Lady

Poor kid died from lack of parental love and support. Hate me if you must but seriously..sister girl was too busy resurrecting her career to even acknowledge her adopted sons life was troubled. Hey Marie , are you done yet? Please get fixed.

mandymoore2287

That was awesome! Probably one of the more interesting reads in awhile.

sophiewarren

I think nobody can be brief as like your post!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments